Is using spammwrsillegal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is using spammwrsillegal

Hi mods if u read this pls don't ban me im just curious why so many bfg owner uses spammers and doesn't get ban

If they do , can a random person just buy a spammer and spam at a buy+ world go to benbarrage free wls will benbarrage get ban

it's illegal to use spam bots.
    why most players don't get caught is because mods have to check logs to confirm that the owner of the advertised world is the one who paid for the spam bots. which is time consuming. mods have better stuff to do.
    I am big noob.
    I had 5 DLs , now I have 2.
    I joined #teamloss, and lost my soul.
    losing WLs forever, that's what I do.

Comment

Originally posted by JunjiePro View Post
      Hi mods if u read this pls don't ban me im just curious why so many bfg owner uses spammers and doesn't get ban

If they do , can a random person just buy a spammer and spam at a buy+ world go to benbarrage free wls will benbarrage get ban
      Using any time of spamming or even copy-pasting or macros are absolutely illegal, same goes with bots. You can always check the game rules by doing /news in the game.
      Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
        Using any time of spamming or even copy-pasting or macros are absolutely illegal
        I actually asked a few mods if Copy-Pasting is legal or not (when the new chat UI was released and the copy-pasted became available for most phones) and they said :
        "Yes, feel free to copy-paste but don't abuse it or else you can get banned".
        So don't use it to spam.
        Real woof-woof king.
        I own BUYUPGRADE
        (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
          I actually asked a few mods if Copy-Pasting is legal or not (when the new chat UI was released and the copy-pasted became available for most phones) and they said :
          "Yes, feel free to copy-paste but don't abuse it or else you can get banned".
          Image proof? That's a pretty interesting statement on copy-pasting.
          i make music;check out FIRUSONG.
          new song: (Kanojo, Okarishimasu) "Centimeter" by the peggies @ THEPGGIES

Discord: Zefiru#9710 | Instagram: @zefiru.gt

Comment

Originally posted by Kristijan View Post
            Image proof? That's a pretty interesting statement on copy-pasting.
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...exts-on-mobile
            In this thread
            IGN: HaxFrNubz

Originally posted by UBIDEV
            I wish i could go back in time with a time machine ......

Comment

Originally posted by JunjiePro View Post

Usually the buyer and seller will both get suspended (if there is proof the person wants to buy it), including the spammers. I mean read the rules /rules. In your case, Ben wouldn’t get banned since he did not purchase or own any spammers.
              "If you are the smartest person in the room, then you are in the wrong room." - Confucius

Comment

Working...
              X