Hink's farming guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hink's farming guide

Hello and welcome to my farming guide, this thread has all the data you need to calculate and predict how many seeds you will get from farming something, ALL BUFFS INCLUDED.

Starting with farmer role drops:

Item Harvesting Role level
    Beat-root block rarity 1-20 3
    Fallen Pillar rarity 16-35 4
    Carrot Block rarity 21-40 5
    Bloccoli Mini-Tree rarity 41-60 7
    Strawberry Block rarity 61-80 8
    Saffron Crocus Flower rarity 81-100 10

Next, %s of seed fallouts from trees.
    Rarity % of seed
    1-3 33%
    4-7 25%
    8-11 20%
    12-15 16%
    16-19 14%
    20-23 12%
    24-27 11%
    28-31 10%
    32-35 9%
    36-39 8%
    40-47 7%
    48 N/A either 6% or 7%
    49-55 6%
    56-71 5%
    72-91 4%
    92-123 3%
    124-127 N/A either 3% or 2%
    128-179 2%
    194-241 1%
    242-363 N/A, 1% or less

**Credits to Nenkai (TK69) for the %s.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Up next is average block drops from trees:
    Type No Buff Sorrow DCS Both
    Farmable 3.75 4.125 3.825 4.2
    Unfarmable 2.5 2.75 2.55 2.8

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    At last, Seeds from breaking X amount of blocks.
    for this I will be using a point system, Divide the amount of blocks you are going to break by the ratio that meets the points of your buffs.
    For example: if you are going to break 1000 blocks , your buffs sum up to 80 points. then divide 1000/3.28 = 304, which is the amount you should get.
    ---
    Buff Points
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions 50
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 2 60
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 3 70
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 4 80
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 5 100
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 6 110
    Buddy's Block Head 20
    Lucky clover 70
    Guild Potion Blocks 45
    Frugal framework 3% 5, (10 with max buffs)
    __
    Ratios:
    Points Ratio
    0 3.6
    5 3.58
    20 3.52
    25 3.50
    45 3.42
    50 3.40
    55 3.38
    60 3.36
    65 3.34
    70 3.32
    75 3.30
    80 3.28
    85 3.26
    90 3.24
    95 3.22
    100 3.2
    105 3.18
    110 3.16
    115 3.14
    120 3.12
    125 3.10
    130 3.08
    135 3.06
    140 3.04
    145 3.02
    150 3
    155 2.98
    160 2.96
    165 2.94
    170 2.92
    175 2.90
    180 2.88
    185 2.86
    190 2.84
    195 2.82
    200 2.80
    205 2.78
    210 2.76
    215 2.74
    220 2.72
    225 2.7
    230 2.68
    235 2.66
    240 2.64
    245 2.62
    250 2.60

Buff %
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions 5
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 2 6
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 3 7
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 4 8
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 5 10
    Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 6 11
    Buddy's Block Head 2
    Lucky clover 7
    Guild Potion Blocks 4.5
    Frugal framework 3% 0.3-1
    Credits to Climper for Helping with collecting data, without him none of this would be possible.
    Last edited by Hink; 07-01-2020, 02:26 PM. Reason: Edited Frugal framework points
    I am big noob.
    I had 5 DLs , now I have 2.
    I joined #teamloss, and lost my soul.
    losing WLs forever, that's what I do.

u absolute legend. thanks to u, i dont have to reverse engineer someone’s calculator just to get the seed drop from trees, which is useful to know when im replanting seeds after harvesting and i want to know how many fruits im going to get in total. i cant thank u enough
    I’m a BETA guild elder.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post
      u absolute legend. thanks to u, i dont have to reverse engineer someone’s calculator just to get the seed drop from trees, which is useful to know when im replanting seeds after harvesting and i want to know how many fruits im going to get in total. i cant thank u enough
      Glad you found it useful.
      I am big noob.

Comment

very nice, i like it
        Love the life you live and live the life you love

GrowID || Kitty

Comment

It's a good guide with the correct ratios. You could have just used the total buff % instead of points, but it works that way too.

I'll just add all the buffs alone and stacked in every single variation possible if someone is too lazy to calculate them by himself.
          WARNING - HUGE SPOILER!

Last edited by Climper; 06-27-2020, 10:17 PM. Reason: Finishing touches.

Comment

mad mennnn
            Sell Bait at RC690
            Free BFG at CWXV
            Free Provider Punch at THOXII
            Free List Of Anime I have watched

Comment

what an epic gamer
              please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

Comment

level 5 is 10%? I thought it was 9

Jedaki

Comment

Umm, i believe Level 5 ances was 9% instead of 10.
                  "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Beat-Root Blocks drops from rarity 1-19
                    Fallen Pillars drops from rarity 20-35
                    Carrot Blocks drops from rarity 30-39

Percentages with Buddy's Block Head and Lucky clover COULD be right but you have no way to know if they are real, there's nothing about the %s in the description of the item and Ubisoft haven't ever said data like these.

Guild Potion Blocks doesn't give 4,5% buff, but 1% buff (it's in the description of the item).

Level 5 Ancestral gives you 9% and L6 gives you 10%.

Frugal Framework's (at max role level..) buff is 0,3% (3% to get bonus block when you get a block from breaking [10% chance]).
                    Rest In Peace, Marley
                    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Originally posted by CzeGamer View Post
                      Beat-Root Blocks drops from rarity 1-19
                      Fallen Pillars drops from rarity 20-35
                      Carrot Blocks drops from rarity 30-39
                      I am unsure of the drop rarities of Beat-root Block and Fallen Pillar myself. Personally have received both from Dark Orange Block Trees which are rarity 16. I am certainly sure about Carrot Blocks being from 21-40, though, and not from 30-39 only. The Darkness is rarity 40 and I've received couple from that and from Swiss Cheese Blocks, Gem Signs and Ancient Blocks which are rarity 21.

Percentages with Buddy's Block Head and Lucky clover COULD be right but you have no way to know if they are real, there's nothing about the %s in the description of the item and Ubisoft haven't ever said data like these.

Level 5 Ancestral gives you 9% and L6 gives you 10%.

We actually know these buffs to be correct with Hink, since we've tested them. I've collected B/S ratio data with Lv.5 + max buffs, and Lv.6 + max buffs, as well as actually breaking 10,000 blocks with Buddy's Block Head to find out it being exactly 2% buff.

While farming with Lv.5 + max gear (no potion), the B/S ratio I got was 2.80.
                      While farming with Lv.6 + max gear (no potion), the B/S ratio I got was 2.76.
                      While farming with Lv.6 + max gear, this time including the potion too, the B/S ratio I got was 2.6.

All these ratios match with the buff %.

If you break 10,000 blocks with Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 5, Buddy's Block Head, Lucky Clover and Frugal Framework Level 5 (+ obviously the regular block drop chance) you will get back 2,987 blocks, which from you'll get back 892 blocks, which from you'll get back 266.5 blocks, which from you'll get back 79.6 blocks, which from you'll get back 23.8 blocks. In total you'll break ~14,250 blocks. Seed has a 25% chance to drop when you break a block, so from 14,250 blocks which you break you'll get 3,562.5 seeds. Now divide 10,000 starting blocks with the amount of seeds you got and you'll get a B/S ratio of 2,8. This wouldn't be possible unless the buffs are exactly the 29.87% like we've tested them to be.

Frugal Framework's (at max role level..) buff is 0,3% (3% to get bonus block when you get a block from breaking [10% chance]).
                      Frugal Framework is a tricky buff. The more buffs you have active, the better frugal is. Don't get tricked by the text saying it's 0.5-3%, because that's just the chance to get a dropping block doubled.

If you're not using any buffs and you only have the regular block drop chance + Frugal Framework, the buff is 0.05-0.3% increase in total blocks you get back from breaking blocks. If you however have all the buffs equipped your Frugal Framework will turn into 0.1725-1.035% buff and increase in total blocks.

Guild Potion Blocks doesn't give 4,5% buff, but 1% buff (it's in the description of the item).
                      This is totally wrong. I honestly don't know why the hell did the developers write 1% in the description of the item when it actually grants us a 4.5% chance of receiving more blocks from breaking blocks. I have tested the % of the potion by breaking thousands of blocks and it for sure isn't 1%. It's 4.5% based on the tests, and it matches with the B/S ratio I got while farming Crystal Blocks.
                      Last edited by Climper; 06-28-2020, 04:28 PM. Reason: Added answer to potion.

Comment

Can i know like roughly how many trees of unearthly chemical do i need to get 200 if i harvest with sorrow and dcs? Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by CaIIiope View Post
                          Can i know like roughly how many trees of unearthly chemical do i need to get 200 if i harvest with sorrow and dcs? Thank you.
                          You get 2.8 fruits on average from non-farmable item trees with Harvester/Harvester Of Sorrows and Dreamcatcher Staff. To get 200 Unearthly Chemicals with those buffs you have to harvest 71.42857142857143 trees on average. So basically 72 trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Climper View Post
                            I am unsure of the drop rarities of Beat-root Block and Fallen Pillar myself. Personally have received both from Dark Orange Block Trees which are rarity 16. I am certainly sure about Carrot Blocks being from 21-40, though, and not from 30-39 only. The Darkness is rarity 40 and I've received couple from that and from Swiss Cheese Blocks, Gem Signs and Ancient Blocks which are rarity 21.
                            I am pretty sure about the rarities, I do Writing Desk BFG (whole farm) like ten times a day and they drop ONLY Carrot Blocks (rarity 36) and I also do Steel Blocks once in a 2-3 days and they drop both; Carrots & Pillars (rarity 35) and I am not that sure about the Beat-Root Block but I do believe that it is 1-19 because I do not think that F. Pillars are 16-35

We actually know these buffs to be correct with Hink, since we've tested them. I've collected B/S ratio data with Lv.5 + max buffs, and Lv.6 + max buffs, as well as actually breaking 10,000 blocks with Buddy's Block Head to find out it being exactly 2% buff.
                            Testing something on 10k blocks is absolute BS, even ONE MILLION wouldn't be enough to be sure about the percentages, sometimes I get 3,4k seeds from whole farm and sometimes 2,3k, 10k is literally nothing you can test on something..

While farming with Lv.5 + max gear (no potion), the B/S ratio I got was 2.80.
                            While farming with Lv.6 + max gear (no potion), the B/S ratio I got was 2.76.
                            While farming with Lv.6 + max gear, this time including the potion too, the B/S ratio I got was 2.6.

All these ratios match with the buff %.

If you break 10,000 blocks with Ancestral Tesseract of Dimensions : Level 5, Buddy's Block Head, Lucky Clover and Frugal Framework Level 5 (+ obviously the regular block drop chance) you will get back 2,987 blocks, which from you'll get back 892 blocks, which from you'll get back 266.5 blocks, which from you'll get back 79.6 blocks, which from you'll get back 23.8 blocks. In total you'll break ~14,250 blocks. Seed has a 25% chance to drop when you break a block, so from 14,250 blocks which you break you'll get 3,562.5 seeds. Now divide 10,000 starting blocks with the amount of seeds you got and you'll get a B/S ratio of 2,8. This wouldn't be possible unless the buffs are exactly the 29.87% like we've tested them to be.
                            I don't even understand these ratios or what, but the desciption says 1%, so it is 1%, once again, you tested it on few thousands blocks and make aassumptions from very poor number.

Frugal Framework is a tricky buff. The more buffs you have active, the better frugal is. Don't get tricked by the text saying it's 0.5-3%, because that's just the chance to get a dropping block doubled.

If you're not using any buffs and you only have the regular block drop chance + Frugal Framework, the buff is 0.05-0.3% increase in total blocks you get back from breaking blocks. If you however have all the buffs equipped your Frugal Framework will turn into 0.1725-1.035% buff and increase in total blocks.
                            I have level 3 blue ancestral and I farm for quite a long time (it would say that if I wouldn't be farming on just one account, I would have already atleast 3 level 125 accounts) and I have never witnessed getting JUST ancestral+frugal at once (lvl 8 builder atm)

This is totally wrong. I honestly don't know why the hell did the developers write 1% in the description of the item when it actually grants us a 4.5% chance of receiving more blocks from breaking blocks. I have tested the % of the potion by breaking thousands of blocks and it for sure isn't 1%. It's 4.5% based on the tests, and it matches with the B/S ratio I got while farming Crystal Blocks.
                            Once again, poor number to do tests on.
                            Rest In Peace, Marley
                            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Testing something on 10k blocks is absolute BS, even ONE MILLION wouldn't be enough to be sure about the percentages, sometimes I get 3,4k seeds from whole farm and sometimes 2,3k, 10k is literally nothing you can test on something..

I don't even understand these ratios or what, but the desciption says 1%, so it is 1%, once again, you tested it on few thousands blocks and make aassumptions from very poor number.
                              This is where you'd be wrong, 10,000 is a significant enough number to get a rough estimate of a buff. It's not a minor difference we are talking about.
                              the info says it's 1% but in action it's 4.5%.You can go ahead and do your own test, I would be more than happy to update my numbers if I'm mistaken.

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes I get 3,4k seeds from whole farm and sometimes 2,3k, 10k is literally nothing you can test on something..
                              I call BS on these numbers

- - - Updated - - -

I have level 3 blue ancestral and I farm for quite a long time (it would say that if I wouldn't be farming on just one account, I would have already atleast 3 level 125 accounts) and I have never witnessed getting JUST ancestral+frugal at once (lvl 8 builder atm)
                              I am unsure about this, but I think the frugal framework animation overrides that of the ances. since with all the buffs you get around 90+ frugals per 10k blocks instead of the supposed 30.
                              I am big noob.

Comment

Working...
                              X