Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cooking Role Foods: How can I cook effectively?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cooking Role Foods: How can I cook effectively?

I have been trying to cook Growlectables, but often landed right on 60% without sugar. I'm also using Exquisite Pin. Here are some questions for the chefs out there.
    • Do you usually use Sugar on Growlectables?
    • How can I cook multiple Growlectables at once without making all of them Disgusting Messes? I tried cooking 3 at once and welp, they're all unusable.
    • How can I cook multiple Skill Spice at once? I noticed that Skill Spice does not need any flavouring ingredients (e.g. Sugar, Salt) and I thought that this would be possible, but how's the setup? The ingredients of Skill Spice has the perfect modifier so I can't place the first ingredient as preparation.
    • Do you usually use Sugar on Gemonades?
    • How can I cook multiple Gemonades at once without using Sugar?
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

1. It's never a must to use spices. The only times you'll need it is when you want to achieve a high food percentage. Using sugar is a waste of wls, no.

2. Growlectables is known to be tricky to cook. You must be consistent when you're putting your ingredients in at the right time. Consistent meaning, the time between each oven you tap on must be the same, not just putting ingredients in whenever. Since you're having problems with 3, go for 2, then slowly scale up as you get more confident.

3. Spice is required if you want a high percentage. The max percentage skill spice will reach without spices is 70(+2/3 with exquisite rolling pin). Using multiple stopwatches is common practice for chefs nowadays. You can use external stopwatches(on another device etc).

You can cook 10 skill spice comfortably in a little over 2mins using 2 timers, more if you tap quick enough. With your first stopwatch, place 5 cosmic 5-spice stars in 5 separate ovens. Then continue placing them with the remaining 5 with a second stopwatch(prep this beforehand). You can put 5 ovens vertically on your right and left to easily identify which batch belongs to which stopwatch.

4. No, same as 1. It's a waste of wls. With 1 stopwatch you can cook 2-3, though 3 is really risky and I wouldn't recommend doing that.

5. Multiple stopwatches.

Comment

Originally posted by Solarex View Post
      1. It's never a must to use spices. The only times you'll need it is when you want to achieve a high food percentage. Using sugar is a waste of wls, no.

2. Growlectables is known to be tricky to cook. You must be consistent when you're putting your ingredients in at the right time. Consistent meaning, the time between each oven you tap on must be the same, not just putting ingredients in whenever. Since you're having problems with 3, go for 2, then slowly scale up as you get more confident.

3. Spice is required if you want a high percentage. The max percentage skill spice will reach without spices is 70(+2/3 with exquisite rolling pin). Using multiple stopwatches is common practice for chefs nowadays. You can use external stopwatches(on another device etc).

You can cook 10 skill spice comfortably in a little over 2mins using 2 timers, more if you tap quick enough. With your first stopwatch, place 5 cosmic 5-spice stars in 5 separate ovens. Then continue placing them with the remaining 5 with a second stopwatch(prep this beforehand). You can put 5 ovens vertically on your right and left to easily identify which batch belongs to which stopwatch.

4. No, same as 1. It's a waste of wls. With 1 stopwatch you can cook 2-3, though 3 is really risky and I wouldn't recommend doing that.

5. Multiple stopwatches.
      I see. I had never thought that cooking would take quite an amount of practice to get correctly. I'll try to practice more before cooking multiple foods to get the timing correctly. I had never thought of using multiple stopwatches either; it just seemed like a hassle to me and cooking with only a stopwatch is possible, but I'll try.
      Interesting threads I've made:
      BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Originally posted by Solarex View Post
        Wait, which spices do you need to cook skill spice at 100%? According to the wiki, you don't need any. Is it wrong?
        So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Comment

Originally posted by iMremerald View Post
          Wait, which spices do you need to cook skill spice at 100%? According to the wiki, you don't need any. Is it wrong?
          1 salt, 1 sugar and 1 pepper. Wiki isn't always accurate.

Comment

Working...
          X