Cosmic Cape Rate to drop stardust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cosmic Cape Rate to drop stardust

How often does it drop it? And how long can I expect to get a potential DL from it?
    I have no idea what I am doing

IGN: Andoiii

I've been using cosmic cape for 2-3 years and i got around 50 comet dusts but i don't really farm. Only times when i farm is when there is a carnival quest or role quest or maybe a biweekly quest. Comet dusts are really cheap so you don't get much profit but i don't think there is any back item which is useful for farming so why not buy it if you have enough wls it also looks really cool

Comment

1/1000 chance to drop a Comet Dust whenever you break a block.
      I've had it for over a year, and have obtained quite a few Starseeds over the duration.
      Decently common, but not overly excessive like Block of the Day blocks/essences.
      I get them quite often while clearing random worlds with Diggers Spade equipped.

They're 15/wl, so every 15000 blocks broken is an extra world lock.
      You would have to break 1,500,000 blocks total for it to pay off.
      Not a bad investment. Pretty sweet bonus.
      I'd put it on the same tier as Ancestral Lenses of Riches in terms of how worth it is.

Comment

How much are Cosmic Capes right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Moi View Post
          How much are Cosmic Capes right now?
          a diamond lock's worth of gems on the shop

thanks for the info!
          I have no idea what I am doing

IGN: Andoiii

Comment

As said above, if you farm alot, you can profit back in a few months, if you have a spare DL, I do recommend buying the Cosmic Cape (you can even transmute it to other item and you'll still be able to obtain the dusts).
            Rest In Peace, Marley
            My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Working...
            X