Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Perfect, enormous, and massive fishes: What are their differences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect, enormous, and massive fishes: What are their differences?

I am trying to catch fish now. I noticed that I got "an enormous" Firefin fish today with a weight of 173lb. The Wiki mentions that the perfect weight of a Firefin is 150lb. Here are my questions.
    • Are "enormous" and "massive" the same?
    • Can "enormous" fish be trained?
    • Can "massive" fish be trained?
    • Do "enormous" and/or "massive" fish glow in the Fishing Tank?
    • Can "enormous" and/or "massive" fish be hung in the Fish Wall Mount?
    • Can a fish weigh moee than 200lb?
    Last edited by Another Growtopian; 07-04-2020, 05:46 AM.
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
    I am trying to catch fish now. I noticed that I got "an enormous" Firefin fish today with a weight of 173lb. The Wiki mentions that the perfect weight of a Firefin is 150lb. Here are my questions.
    • Are "enormous" and "massive" the same?
    • Can "enormous" fish be trained?
    • Can "massive" fish be trained?
    • Do "enormous" and/or "massive" fish glow in the Fishing Tank?
    • Can "enormous" and/or "massive" fish be hung in the Fish Wall Mount?
    • Can a fish weigh moee than 200lb?
    Hi Another Growtopian,

Enormous fish and massive fish are the same (the common term is massive). Basically, massive fish are fishes obtained using a catch-of-the-day bait and weigh over 150 lbs. Massive fish can also be trained, and glow in fish tanks like perfect fish. Massive fish may also be hung in a fish/fancy fish wall mount. A fish cannot weigh over 200lb. When a fish weighing close to 200lb is caught with a goldenrod, the excess fish (over 200lb) will become fish chunks.
    IGN: SngCe242
    Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
    ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
      Hi Another Growtopian,

Enormous fish and massive fish are the same (the common term is massive). Basically, massive fish are fishes obtained using a catch-of-the-day bait and weigh over 150 lbs. Massive fish can also be trained, and glow in fish tanks like perfect fish. Massive fish may also be hung in a fish/fancy fish wall mount. A fish cannot weigh over 200lb. When a fish weighing close to 200lb is caught with a goldenrod, the excess fish (over 200lb) will become fish chunks.
      Woah, I was unaware extra lb becomes fish chunks, I also assumed anything thats not perfect does not glow
      I am assuming you know more than me on this though, just giving my input.
      They are two types of people in the world. Me and not me.

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
        Hi Another Growtopian,

Thank you for this ;-)
        Interesting threads I've made:
        BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

Working...
        X