how do perma links work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do perma links work?

i saw some sbs about selling permanent links of buy+......

how they trade it?

If I am correct, perma links is all based on trust. If you trust the BUY+ world owner enough; then go buy one. How it works is the owner will sell links to your world and you will have to pay wls/day depending on how many days you want the world to link to yours.
    IGN: lanceplaysyt
    - 3x VOTW Winner
    - 1x WOTD Winner
    - Subscribers : 3.2k

My Socials: YouTube /Instagram/ Lance's Cave Discord

Comment

Originally posted by ITSMEAGAIN View Post
      i saw some sbs about selling permanent links of buy+......

how they trade it?
      They use the name of the buy+ world to link people into their own world basically making their world the buy+ world.

Comment

Never buy a perma link. It's almost always a scam when the owner offers to sell his world's perma link. Why would you buy a perma link when you can just buy the whole world?

The only time you can actually buy a perma link is when the owner is banned and the admin sells the link through a middle man. He then removes his access to ensure he will not change the link again. You still need to be weary in case there are multiple admins to that world.

Buying links is a very risky thing and I wouldn't recommend it.
        Only trust people with what you're willing to lose.

Stay safe, don't get scammed, and have a good day!

Comment

The only thing closest to a perma link is if the owner removes the wl, gives the buyer a small/big lock to lock the main area and keeps the rest of the world to himself.
          IGN: Fakekaila

My profile

Playin since 1995

Comment

Originally posted by Wipou View Post
            Never buy a perma link. It's almost always a scam when the owner offers to sell his world's perma link. Why would you buy a perma link when you can just buy the whole world?

The only time you can actually buy a perma link is when the owner is banned and the admin sells the link through a middle man. He then removes his access to ensure he will not change the link again. You still need to be weary in case there are multiple admins to that world.

Buying links is a very risky thing and I wouldn't recommend it.
            can mods check if there is admins?

Comment

Originally posted by ITSMEAGAIN View Post
              can mods check if there is admins?
              Nope not that I know of at least.

Comment

Working...
              X