Floatie Crown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floatie Crown

During the past day or two, it's been discovered that the floatie crown is a reward from crimefighting.
    Can we get it from Supervillains only? Is it obtainable from Masterminds and Villains as well?
    So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Originally posted by iMremerald View Post
    During the past day or two, it's been discovered that the floatie crown is a reward from crimefighting.
    Can we get it from Supervillains only? Is it obtainable from Masterminds and Villains as well?
    ooh does it do anything?
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
      ooh does it do anything?
      Quack noise

Comment

Originally posted by CaIIiope View Post
        Quack noise
        that's it I was hoping it would be an op helmet-slot floatie

same set as blanket cape?
        I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
        World: BDCMARS
        Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Its A Cute Quackie Tho

Comment

In deed it is a reward for crime fighting and all the rest of these posts are too especially the cute quack noise I have one if you would like to hear it pm and I will message you and we can both enjoy the first great item they've added to the game.
            Apparently the gatorade under the sink was bleach

Comment

Working...
            X