Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Override greezak shoulder cannon effect with burning eyes effect?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Override greezak shoulder cannon effect with burning eyes effect?

Is there a way to have the burning eyes effect override the greezak shoulder cannon effect so that i can keep the enhanced digging mod from the greezak but have the burning eyes fire effect showing whenever im breaking? if sooo, how?

- - - Updated - - -

bummperino

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuump

Comment

Originally posted by baatdalagan View Post
      Is there a way to have the burning eyes effect override the greezak shoulder cannon effect so that i can keep the enhanced digging mod from the greezak but have the burning eyes fire effect showing whenever im breaking? if sooo, how?

- - - Updated - - -

bummperino
      I don't think there's a way for that. I've tried to wear the greezak first then burning eyes, sadly, it does not work.

Comment

do the transmutate thing on the shoulder cannon? idk
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
          do the transmutate thing on the shoulder cannon? idk
          do you know howww?? i dont really know how

Comment

do you know howww?? i dont really know how
            To transmute an item, you need a transmutabooth. Transmuting an item allows an item to change its mod.

For example, transmuting a pickaxe to a diamond ring will allow you to have the pickaxe's enhanced digging mod while wearing the diamond ring.

Similarly, you could transmute your greezak shoulder cannon to an item with no mod, such as a gold necklace. This way, the shoulder cannon cannot fire because it has lost its mod through the transmutation. A permanent transmute will cost 10,000 gems. To find out more about transmutations, use the link:
            https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Transmutabooth
            IGN: SngCe242
            Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
            ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
              To transmute an item, you need a transmutabooth. Transmuting an item allows an item to change its mod.

For example, transmuting a pickaxe to a diamond ring will allow you to have the pickaxe's enhanced digging mod while wearing the diamond ring.

Similarly, you could transmute your greezak shoulder cannon to an item with no mod, such as a gold necklace. This way, the shoulder cannon cannot fire because it has lost its mod through the transmutation. A permanent transmute will cost 10,000 gems. To find out more about transmutations, use the link:
              https://growtopia.fandom.com/wiki/Transmutabooth
              it still doesn't work. transmuted cannon with my ultra party scarf. I got a stupid un-overridable laser scarf.
              I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
              World: BDCMARS
              Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Can we untransmute an item?
                I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
                BLG = 0/0
                DL = IDC
                WLS = IDC
                Cult Hood = 100*100/100
                Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
                Oh I love dark.
                U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Epalogs View Post
                  Can we untransmute an item?
                  I think yes.
                  BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
                    I think yes.
                    yes you can. I untransmuted that stupid piece of trash garbage laser scarf
                    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
                      it still doesn't work. transmuted cannon with my ultra party scarf. I got a stupid un-overridable laser scarf.
                      You transmuted it in the wrong order. The scarf should be the one getting a new look. I'm so sorry for the misclarification caused
                      IGN: SngCe242
                      Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
                      ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
                        You transmuted it in the wrong order. The scarf should be the one getting a new look. I'm so sorry for the misclarification caused
                        yeah no problem wording can go wrong... It's English.

I think a big point of op was to keep the greezak mod, which transmuting scarf into greezak would remove. I don't think there's a way tbh

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

bummperino
                          I have been suggesting the same thing! I cannot enjoy my Diamond Horns’ Thunder Effect because Greezak Shoulder Cannon effect gets in the way. I hope they fix greezak like any other item such as cyclopean visor and more.

Comment

Working...
                          X