No-Tele Startopia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-Tele Startopia.

Hypertech starships have 500 fuel. If you get a lot of them, you can skip the missions that require teleporter charges to farm startopia missions for really cheap. I have 50 hypertech ships and I've reached them to Epsilon sector with this and am now just grinding them there. This takes more time than regular missions but is notably cheaper. About every third mission is a no-tele mission. I get 50-80 space rocks per 50 ships which takes about an hour.

When you start a mission look at the name and know if it's requires teles or does not. You need to memorize which missions take no teles and which do.

Most of the missions end with either "Attack", "Data" or "Hunt".
    Data and hunt missions all require teles so skip all of them.
    From Attacks only outpost attack uses teles, all other attacks are no-tele missions.

For the other individual missions that take no teles you need to memorize:
    Junk Punks; Boarding Party; A Challenge; Solar Impact; Ancient temple; Giant Skeleton; Close Encounter; A strange one.

If a mission takes teleporters, to skip it:
    On pc, press esc.
    On mobile press back button.
    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

wow pro move but i thought some of those missions are not in epsilon? like boarding party, a challenge aren't they in delta

Comment

How much it cost you to finish all your 50 ships in an hour?
      BAITS
      SABERs 8 each
      GO DSTOCK

Comment

fascinating

thanks.
        BOTTOM TEXT

Comment

Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
          How much it cost you to finish all your 50 ships in an hour?
          Very little compared to regular missions. Normal missions take over a wl per mission on average but with this it's only like 0.3wls per mission. About 100 missions total I think so about 30wls compared to regular 100+wls.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by ciamdaniel View Post
          wow pro move but i thought some of those missions are not in epsilon? like boarding party, a challenge aren't they in delta
          I actually don't know about in which regions certain missions occur but when getting the ships up to the region you want to farm them in you do go past the lower regions.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
          fascinating

thanks.
          . because yes ,

Comment

howmany ships do you think i will need to keep doing these without having to wait ships to refill the fuels ?since they only give 1 per 10 minutes and it is 80+ hour to get all to full once again.
            if lets say i get those ships to epsilon and just grind there

Comment

How many missions can you finish in all 50 ships?

Sorry if I ask too much.
              BAITS
              SABERs 8 each
              GO DSTOCK

Comment

i'm really interested in this, mind contact me in game?
                =IGN : Crausse=
                Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by ciamdaniel View Post
                  howmany ships do you think i will need to keep doing these without having to wait ships to refill the fuels ?since they only give 1 per 10 minutes and it is 80+ hour to get all to full once again.
                  if lets say i get those ships to epsilon and just grind there
                  It takes 83 hours to refuel 500 fuel. You can't do it nonstop unless you get like 4000 ships.

I have 50 ships and grind them all every couple days.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
                  How many missions can you finish in all 50 ships?

Sorry if I ask too much.
                  About 100 missions from 50 ships

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                  i'm really interested in this, mind contact me in game?
                  Try to catch me online, also my ign is nowadays Proni2
                  . because yes ,

Comment

Neat, I have been doing the same thing for couple of months now
                    Though, all of my ships are on alpha sector.
                    I would need ~3 times amount of ships for same amount of missions in epsilon sector (in alpha sector, failing/skipping costs 25 star fuel, on epsilon - 80). Switching between worlds is laggy for me, I prefer less of that. I would also need to purchase upgrades for all the ships (conveniently for alpha sector, you don't need any upgrades). Basically, I would need ~4 times more wls, and I am not sure if I would earn 4 times more wls.

I burn ~12 hypertech ship fuel (in alpha sectors) per 30 mins (of my gemonade duration).
                    I got enough ships for six 30 minute sessions.
                    I earn ~50wls per 30 mins, from space rocks & gems from gemonade.
                    I get to complete ~110-140 missions per 30 mins (buckazoids!)
                    I earn ~70k xp per 30 mins.

Comment

Originally posted by JYXN View Post
                      I would need ~3 times amount of ships for same amount of missions in epsilon sector (in alpha sector, failing/skipping costs 25 star fuel, on epsilon - 80). Switching between worlds is laggy for me, I prefer less of that. I would also need to purchase upgrades for all the ships (conveniently for alpha sector, you don't need any upgrades). Basically, I would need ~4 times more wls, and I am not sure if I would earn 4 times more wls.

I burn ~12 hypertech ship fuel (in alpha sectors) per 30 mins (of my gemonade duration).
                      Do you think the alpha sector has easier missions? With really fast mission skipping I get about 100 or so notele missions in an hour in the later sectors. I thought of gemonade too but thought doing only tele missions would be too slow for it, haven't tried that

How often do you think you get the notele missions? I'd say for me it's about 1/3 of the missions
                      . because yes ,

Comment

Originally posted by Joni2 View Post
                        Do you think the alpha sector has easier missions? With really fast mission skipping I get about 100 or so notele missions in an hour in the later sectors. I thought of gemonade too but thought doing only tele missions would be too slow for it, haven't tried that

How often do you think you get the notele missions? I'd say for me it's about 1/3 of the missions
                        From my experience, alpha sector has smaller variety of "tele" missions (there are no "Cryonite Crisis", "Secret Stash", "Tasty Cakes" and few others), but in the end, I still get ~1/3 chance of "non-tele" missions. xxxHunt and xxxData missions are quite common in alpha sector.

Comment

From my experience, alpha sector has smaller variety of "tele" missions (there are no "Cryonite Crisis", "Secret Stash", "Tasty Cakes" and few others), but in the end, I still get ~1/3 chance of "non-tele" missions. xxxHunt and xxxData missions are quite common in alpha sector.
                          Hey JXYN whats ur IGN I am intrigued and i wanna know more
                          H

Also I know my Name is Garbage xD
                          IGN:LilPlague

Comment

Hi! I just bought 1 SHIP and I performed 1 voyage. Could you tell me how do I get profit like you? I am a newbie at Startopia but I am really interested in investing.

Comment

Please summarize this profit method so everyone can understand clearly.
                              ( This brilliant method caught my attention since i like doing Startopia)

Most of the question ask :
                              ~ What sector is the cheapest to perform a voyage? ( less tools etc...)
                              ~ How many ships is needed to profit atleast a Diamond lock?
                              ~ What are the important upgrades needed? (Hypertech mk 1 is fine? or
                              must be mk 3?)
                              ~ What ship do we need to use(i hope the cheap one?
                              (Greezak,HYpertech,Imperial, or Stellarix)
                              If there's more other questions feel free to add more.

Thanks in advance for answering the questions.
                              WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

Comment

Working...
                              X