Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No-Tele Startopia.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by AWSOME !!! View Post
    Hey JXYN whats ur IGN I am intrigued and i wanna know more
    Originally posted by ScofieldZ View Post
    Hi! I just bought 1 SHIP and I performed 1 voyage. Could you tell me how do I get profit like you? I am a newbie at Startopia but I am really interested in investing.
    Originally posted by Unanymous View Post
    Please summarize this profit method so everyone can understand clearly.
    ( This brilliant method caught my attention since i like doing Startopia)

    Most of the question ask :
    ~ What sector is the cheapest to perform a voyage? ( less tools etc...)
    ~ How many ships is needed to profit atleast a Diamond lock?
    ~ What are the important upgrades needed? (Hypertech mk 1 is fine? or
    must be mk 3?)
    ~ What ship do we need to use(i hope the cheap one?
    (Greezak,HYpertech,Imperial, or Stellarix)
    If there's more other questions feel free to add more.

    Thanks in advance for answering the questions.
    My IGN is JYXN, message me if you need answers.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Unanymous View Post
      Please summarize this profit method so everyone can understand clearly.
      ( This brilliant method caught my attention since i like doing Startopia)

      Most of the question ask :
      ~ What sector is the cheapest to perform a voyage? ( less tools etc...)
      ~ How many ships is needed to profit atleast a Diamond lock?
      ~ What are the important upgrades needed? (Hypertech mk 1 is fine? or
      must be mk 3?)
      ~ What ship do we need to use(i hope the cheap one?
      (Greezak,HYpertech,Imperial, or Stellarix)
      If there's more other questions feel free to add more.

      Thanks in advance for answering the questions.
      I shared the basic idea in the main post but I'll dig up some more details.

      The hypertech blast has the most fuel out of them all (500), which makes this the ideal ship to use. Cost 20wls. You can also use the cheaper blasts, but then you would need more ships and would have to swap between worlds more. If you were to use the cheapest blast, (6wls each) you would need 5 ships to get as much fuel as one hypertech ship does which is more inefficient and more expensive than hypertech ships. You can also choose to use greezak ships to get more fuel for your world locks (300 fuel per ship, 10wls) but you would have to swap between worlds more so I'd still prefer hypertech.

      For the sector, alpha sector is ideal as it uses the least fuel so you don't need that many ships. Most of the profit comes from the role drops which you get in every sector. You can also grind the ships to lactus for a bonus of ~30wls per ship in the end. When I started doing this, the lactus ships were worth 100wls but then I stopped and now they're not worth nearly as much and my ships are stuck in the higher sectors.

      For upgrades, if you farm in alpha, the best option would be greezak mk.1 since it is the cheapest and you don't need good equipment in alpha sector. If you want to grind to lactus, upgrade to hypertech mk.1.

      You need ~15 hypertech ships (Or 25 greezak ships) for 1 hour in alpha every 83 hours. Multiply that by how much you want to do it. If you will grind to lactus, I'll recommend at least 50 ships.
      . because yes ,

      Changed my name to Proni2

      Comment


      • #18
        Pro tip : **Based on my experience**

        -Use Chaos dragon and Star dragon claw, with both items combined, 1 voyage gives you 550xp.
        -I am myself stay in Alpha sector and do avg 80-100 missions/30 minutes which is 40k+ exp.
        -Use gemonade, it's a must. You'll got around 40k-50k gems every 30mins!

        Q:How many tools used for 30mins voyage?
        A: roughly, since there is 10% skill fail, No-tele startopia v.2 costs more than no-tele startopia v.1, for the v.2 you will need like 90-100 Tactical drones, 150~ torpedo, 70~ Hypershield, 40~ each other tools, 10 tele (You'll need 10 tele to skip the notification pop up)** Alpha sector. Note : Tools usage may be higher or lesser based on luck lol.

        Q:What kind of ship do you use and how many?
        A:I have 100 Greezak starship blast and 34 Hypership, 100 greezak ship take 50hours to recharge and it takes 3~Hours of voyage from ship1-100(Alpha)

        Have any question? Feel free to ask me more abt No tele starship! bbai

        Comment


        • #19
          I think this will ruin the prices of startopia drops though thanks to all!
          BAITS
          SABERs 8 each
          GO DSTOCK

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Dregs View Post
            Pro tip : **Based on my experience**

            -Use Chaos dragon and Star dragon claw, with both items combined, 1 voyage gives you 550xp.
            -I am myself stay in Alpha sector and do avg 80-100 missions/30 minutes which is 40k+ exp.
            -Use gemonade, it's a must. You'll got around 40k-50k gems every 30mins!

            Q:How many tools used for 30mins voyage?
            A: roughly, since there is 10% skill fail, No-tele startopia v.2 costs more than no-tele startopia v.1, for the v.2 you will need like 90-100 Tactical drones, 150~ torpedo, 70~ Hypershield, 40~ each other tools, 10 tele (You'll need 10 tele to skip the notification pop up)** Alpha sector. Note : Tools usage may be higher or lesser based on luck lol.

            Q:What kind of ship do you use and how many?
            A:I have 100 Greezak starship blast and 34 Hypership, 100 greezak ship take 50hours to recharge and it takes 3~Hours of voyage from ship1-100(Alpha)

            Have any question? Feel free to ask me more abt No tele starship! bbai
            Hi thank you for answer the questions.


            How much do you profit per 134 voyages? Average drop of Space rock and other role bonus reward?
            WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Unanymous View Post
              Hi thank you for answer the questions.


              How much do you profit per 134 voyages? Average drop of Space rock and other role bonus reward?
              Not sure, avg drop of Space rock is around 2 space rock/ship or 2 space rock/4 missions. it's all based on luck, for other role bonus reward, i don't know.

              Comment


              • #22
                I recommend using Greezak blasts rather than Hypertech
                Greezak gives 300 capacity if im not mistaken.
                it is also half as expensive as hypertech you get 600 capacity for the same amount of wls + more ships means more lactus,therefore more profits.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ah so that's why people got up to lvl 125 without farming.
                  Oof

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by Dregs View Post
                    Pro tip : **Based on my experience**

                    -Use Chaos dragon and Star dragon claw, with both items combined, 1 voyage gives you 550xp.
                    -I am myself stay in Alpha sector and do avg 80-100 missions/30 minutes which is 40k+ exp.
                    -Use gemonade, it's a must. You'll got around 40k-50k gems every 30mins!

                    Q:How many tools used for 30mins voyage?
                    A: roughly, since there is 10% skill fail, No-tele startopia v.2 costs more than no-tele startopia v.1, for the v.2 you will need like 90-100 Tactical drones, 150~ torpedo, 70~ Hypershield, 40~ each other tools, 10 tele (You'll need 10 tele to skip the notification pop up)** Alpha sector. Note : Tools usage may be higher or lesser based on luck lol.

                    Q:What kind of ship do you use and how many?
                    A:I have 100 Greezak starship blast and 34 Hypership, 100 greezak ship take 50hours to recharge and it takes 3~Hours of voyage from ship1-100(Alpha)

                    Have any question? Feel free to ask me more abt No tele starship! bbai
                    Hi! I can’t find any sellers of HyperTech nor Greezak Blast. Is it not worth to have Imperial Ships? I want to start grinding startopia but I wanna know more. What do I need to start?

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by JYXN View Post
                      Neat, I have been doing the same thing for couple of months now
                      Though, all of my ships are on alpha sector.
                      I would need ~3 times amount of ships for same amount of missions in epsilon sector (in alpha sector, failing/skipping costs 25 star fuel, on epsilon - 80). Switching between worlds is laggy for me, I prefer less of that. I would also need to purchase upgrades for all the ships (conveniently for alpha sector, you don't need any upgrades). Basically, I would need ~4 times more wls, and I am not sure if I would earn 4 times more wls.

                      I burn ~12 hypertech ship fuel (in alpha sectors) per 30 mins (of my gemonade duration).
                      I got enough ships for six 30 minute sessions.
                      I earn ~50wls per 30 mins, from space rocks & gems from gemonade.
                      I get to complete ~110-140 missions per 30 mins (buckazoids!)
                      I earn ~70k xp per 30 mins.
                      Hi I tried buying 1 hypertech blast world and I bought 12 packs of gala tools. I ended up losing world locks, because I earned less than 20k gems and I used up all of my teleporter charges. I did all that in 30 minutes and in just 1 ship, and it seemed to be endless - my fuel doesnt go down. I don’t quite understand how startopia profit works.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by ScofieldZ View Post
                        Hi I tried buying 1 hypertech blast world and I bought 12 packs of gala tools. I ended up losing world locks, because I earned less than 20k gems and I used up all of my teleporter charges. I did all that in 30 minutes and in just 1 ship, and it seemed to be endless - my fuel doesnt go down. I don’t quite understand how startopia profit works.
                        Title says it all. You can profit by farming Space rocks. Doing the missions without Teleporter charges(meaning if you already know the mission and gonna use up Tele just skip.). and using many ships while waiting the other get refuel.
                        WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by ScofieldZ View Post
                          What do I need to start?
                          Level 3 Star Captain (Roles)

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by ScofieldZ View Post
                          and it seemed to be endless - my fuel doesnt go down.
                          your ship's fuel will only be consumed when you perform an emergency warp (when you fail or abort the mission)
                          BOTTOM TEXT

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            bump... one of the interesting profits caught my attention. So here ii'll share to you guys!
                            WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X