Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should be my next farmable to put in my farm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should be my next farmable to put in my farm?

Just started a new farm world. Currently, I have Laser Grids, Fish Tanks, Pepper Trees, and Sheet Music: Sharp Bass. I think I should introduce some more farmables later on. Which farmable should I go for next?
    Growtopia. I love it

Space Connectors.
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

Comment

Originally posted by WonderedLamb View Post
      Just started a new farm world. Currently, I have Laser Grids, Fish Tanks, Pepper Trees, and Sheet Music: Sharp Bass. I think I should introduce some more farmables later on. Which farmable should I go for next?
      Since you already have farmables that take around 1 to 4 days to grow, maybe you should go for higher rarity farmables like chandeliers, sorcerer stones or even magic bells. High tech blocks are a good option too.
      Although pinball bumpers take the most time to farm (due to the many hits needed to break one), they drop wind essences which can be sold at a high price, and you may want them if you are looking for profit.
      IGN: SngCe242
      Guild leader of IMAGINARY

Everything you can imagine is real.
      ~ Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by SngCe242 View Post
        Since you already have farmables that take around 1 to 4 days to grow, maybe you should go for higher rarity farmables like chandeliers, sorcerer stones or even magic bells. High tech blocks are a good option too.
        Although pinball bumpers take the most time to farm (due to the many hits needed to break one), they drop wind essences which can be sold at a high price, and you may want them if you are looking for profit.
        Pinball only needs 6 hits, equivalent with Chandeliers and Sorcerer Stone. Even better than High Tech Blocks which are at 7 hits
        :cry::scratch:

Comment

Working...
        X