Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Angel of Mercy Wings

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Angel of Mercy Wings

    Hi Growtopians, for those of you who have acquired Angel of Mercy Wings, how many WLs (approx) do you have to spend for the tools for 2k surg, and the blingin set?
    Also for 200 of every surg tools, what would be the average number of surgs that can be completed using it?

  • #2
    Originally posted by NWSHgt View Post
    Hi Growtopians, for those of you who have acquired Angel of Mercy Wings, how many WLs (approx) do you have to spend for the tools for 2k surg, and the blingin set?
    Also for 200 of every surg tools, what would be the average number of surgs that can be completed using it?
    A total of approximately 30-35 DLs. Note that tools (especially stitches) have dropped a lot since I got my wings so it may be cheaper now?

    Maybe 200 tools (mainly 200 stitches) 90 to 120 surgeries.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
      A total of approximately 30-35 DLs. Note that tools (especially stitches) have dropped a lot since I got my wings so it may be cheaper now?

      Maybe 200 tools (mainly 200 stitches) 90 to 120 surgeries.
      Yes. It's way cheaper now
      InGame Name: vHowl
      LVL 55
      Discord: vHowl#5378




      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        i think angel of mercy wings is better than pegasus tho.
        pegasus looks boring to me now
        like at the start it was cool
        I started playing gt last August 23 2019
        I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
        Road To Magplant

        Total Networth: 22dls
        Magplant: 50dls

        Goals:
        Gaia:0/1
        Magplant:0/1
        Rayman:0/1
        Buy+ World:0/1
        Doodad: SOLD

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post
          i think angel of mercy wings is better than pegasus tho.
          pegasus looks boring to me now
          like at the start it was cool
          Too many people using it tbh
          GOALS:
          Royal Lock [0/1]
          Magplant 5000 [1/3]
          Rayman Fist [1/1]

          I like wiggly worm ;.;

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
            A total of approximately 30-35 DLs. Note that tools (especially stitches) have dropped a lot since I got my wings so it may be cheaper now?

            Maybe 200 tools (mainly 200 stitches) 90 to 120 surgeries.
            I see, thanks for the info, greatly appreciated

            Comment


            • #7
              dont waste it on surg-e and rush it in short time. just take ur time and the damage to ur wallet can be reduced
              =IGN : Crausse=
              Instagram : @Crausse_GT
              Discord : Crausse#5464

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Ryuu Kaname View Post
                dont waste it on surg-e and rush it in short time. just take ur time and the damage to ur wallet can be reduced
                ^^
                Yes, try and level up your surgery role as well. At level 6 the cost of surg is significantly reduced as you get a decent amount back in epcs and other surg role drops.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NWSHgt View Post
                  Hi Growtopians, for those of you who have acquired Angel of Mercy Wings, how many WLs (approx) do you have to spend for the tools for 2k surg, and the blingin set?
                  I just got Angel of Mercy weeks ago, I spent ~21 Dls on surgical tools and another 2 Dls on
                  Doctor's Blingin set, I also bought surg-e that cost 150 wls but it was fast i finished the wings in 2 day, and also if you sell the stuff you got from surgery you will spend only ~21 Dls
                  It also depend on your luck you could get a bob and this whole journey can be counted as free

                  Originally posted by NWSHgt View Post
                  Also for 200 of every surg tools, what would be the average number of surgs that can be completed using it?
                  You could do around 100-130 surgery per 200 stitches
                  and 140-170 surgery per 200 /scalpel/sponge/antibiotic
                  while other tool could be used up to 200+ surgery

                  (sorry for bad english)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    100-110 dls for title
                    i bought blingin for like 60dls
                    ign : Dr. VerdantGate
                    https://www.instagram.com/dr.verdantgate/?hl=id
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyhxdvFW0ZU

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Justforthis View Post
                      I just got Angel of Mercy weeks ago, I spent ~21 Dls on surgical tools and another 2 Dls on
                      Doctor's Blingin set, I also bought surg-e that cost 150 wls but it was fast i finished the wings in 2 day, and also if you sell the stuff you got from surgery you will spend only ~21 Dls
                      It also depend on your luck you could get a bob and this whole journey can be counted as free


                      You could do around 100-130 surgery per 200 stitches
                      and 140-170 surgery per 200 /scalpel/sponge/antibiotic
                      while other tool could be used up to 200+ surgery

                      (sorry for bad english)
                      I see thank you for your feedback everyone!
                      Also, how do I check how many surgeries have I completed?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by NWSHgt View Post
                        I see thank you for your feedback everyone!
                        Also, how do I check how many surgeries have I completed?
                        There is an achievement name The Doctor which will tell you that you have done 1000 surgery
                        after i earned the achievement I bought another 1k surg-e or you can just count on caduceus
                        if you havent spent any of them

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X