Need help.. which gives more profit? SSP or RSP shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help.. which gives more profit? SSP or RSP shop

I want to start earning more worldlocks and the question is the title itself.
    It'd might be nice if someone can share me the budget and items i'll need in building one.

P.S. If you don't recommend me doing vend shops, maybe I could also see other suggestions for making profit?

Thank you in advance!

Originally posted by Kazryn View Post
    I want to start earning more worldlocks and the question is the title itself.
    Maybe I could also see other suggestions for making profit?

Thank you in advance!
    RSP will give you more, its almost doubled for every set of stock sold whilst SSP gives you about .5-.7 of you original investment
    though SSP stock cycle will be faster as DQ comes mostly from ssp seeds and RSP blocks and mostly needing a lot of amount of ssp
    IGN : Valknar
    World : BYTOURS

Come for a cup of tea anytime you want to chat
    Have an incredible day

Art by : Thiel4us

Comment

Originally posted by Valknar View Post
      RSP will give you more, its almost doubled for every set of stock sold whilst SSP gives you about .5-.7 of you original investment
      though SSP stock cycle will be faster as DQ comes mostly from ssp seeds and RSP blocks and mostly needing a lot of amount of ssp
      Thank you! I appreciate this so much
      I have one question, which are you referring that gives more profit, rsp seeds or blocks?

Comment

Originally posted by Kazryn View Post
        Thank you! I appreciate this so much
        I have one question, which are you referring that gives more profit, rsp seeds or blocks?
        Need this answer too, and about the wl that I need (currently have 12Dl) .... To lazy to farm
        For growtopian who ever get scammed

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

Comment

Working...
        X