Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Back after a year or two, need help!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Back after a year or two, need help!

    Hi, I played growtopia years ago, when Seth and Hamumu were still the devs. I slowly lost interest in the game shortly after Ubisoft acquired Growtopia (not related to my disinterest). I just recently updated my game and here I am, completely lost under tens of new updates.

    Could anyone quickly list things that happened during my break? Guides that could lighten my way into this complex new game? Even gossip! Banned mods,..

    Oh and a bunch of random questions:
    Is BiteForces still a thing ?
    Is the private server hack still a thing?
    What about magplants/royal locks/OP unobtainable items: are these still worth millions and creates a huge gap between rich and others?
    I used to trade parkours, it was the best money-making method, still a thing?
    I also used to farm peppers, was a direct upgrade from other methods because of the number of gems. Chandelier used to be super expensive (1 seed per WL I think) so that wasn't an option. What now?
    Is there a solution to spam/greedy BUY__ owners?
    The worlds that had huge boxes where one would place blocks and a bunch of noobs break are still popular?
    BretZraei, what did they become?
    Sethmumu hackers still hacks the game?

    I have 1.5DL and may have OG items, is it a lot? Used to be..
    A bunch of 4 letter worlds with/without letters. Used to be 4Wls and 7 if cleared/entrance moved, did the prices change?
    How bad is inflation; how poor did I become?
    Event strats (malelovent hair,..) still work? I guess they do but just to make sure
    IGN: Vicream

  • #2
    Originally posted by Victorbos View Post
    Oh and a bunch of random questions:
    Is BiteForces still a thing ?
    Is the private server hack still a thing?
    What about magplants/royal locks/OP unobtainable items: are these still worth millions and creates a huge gap between rich and others?
    I used to trade parkours, it was the best money-making method, still a thing?
    I also used to farm peppers, was a direct upgrade from other methods because of the number of gems. Chandelier used to be super expensive (1 seed per WL I think) so that wasn't an option. What now?
    Is there a solution to spam/greedy BUY__ owners?
    The worlds that had huge boxes where one would place blocks and a bunch of noobs break are still popular?
    BretZraei, what did they become?
    Sethmumu hackers still hacks the game?

    I have 1.5DL and may have OG items, is it a lot? Used to be..
    A bunch of 4 letter worlds with/without letters. Used to be 4Wls and 7 if cleared/entrance moved, did the prices change?
    How bad is inflation; how poor did I become?
    Event strats (malelovent hair,..) still work? I guess they do but just to make sure
    BiteLord is kil.
    idk
    yes.
    probably no.
    chands are now kinda cheap. most farmed farmable rn is laser grid.
    uhhhhhhh
    idk
    idk
    idk

    1.5 dl is now like 15 world locks sadly
    4 letter worlds still have value but idk the exact value
    inflation 100
    dont understand the question sry
    I have no idea what I'm doing.

    hi do u like maths
    www.coolmathgames.com
    www.mathsisfun.com

    Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
    sigpic
    ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by NotSeedTopian View Post
      BiteLord is kil.
      idk
      yes.
      probably no.
      chands are now kinda cheap. most farmed farmable rn is laser grid.
      uhhhhhhh
      idk
      idk
      idk

      1.5 dl is now like 15 world locks sadly
      4 letter worlds still have value but idk the exact value
      inflation 100
      dont understand the question sry
      excuse my english, not my main language.

      what I meant was that I remember money/profiting strategies involving events (for example malelovent hair during halloween) gave me less wls than it used to. So I'm asking if you can still profit from events, like you used to. It's unlikely but maybe the shift continued because of rich players investing thousands in each object, which flattens the profit of others.
      IGN: Vicream

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Victorbos View Post
        excuse my english, not my main language.

        what I meant was that I remember money/profiting strategies involving events (for example malelovent hair during halloween) gave me less wls than it used to. So I'm asking if you can still profit from events, like you used to. It's unlikely but maybe the shift continued because of rich players investing thousands in each object, which flattens the profit of others.
        yes, you can still profit from events.
        I have no idea what I'm doing.

        hi do u like maths
        www.coolmathgames.com
        www.mathsisfun.com

        Come Join Secret Santa 2019! (plz join it's free real estate)
        sigpic
        ^ keeping this here to make my signature look less boring

        Comment


        • #5
          bump to get multiple point of views, I'm completely lost. Robots, stock market,.. wut?
          IGN: Vicream

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Victorbos View Post
            Hi, I played growtopia years ago, when Seth and Hamumu were still the devs. I slowly lost interest in the game shortly after Ubisoft acquired Growtopia (not related to my disinterest). I just recently updated my game and here I am, completely lost under tens of new updates.

            Could anyone quickly list things that happened during my break? Guides that could lighten my way into this complex new game? Even gossip! Banned mods,..

            Oh and a bunch of random questions:
            1. Is BiteForces still a thing ?
            2. Is the private server hack still a thing?
            3. What about magplants/royal locks/OP unobtainable items: are these still worth millions and creates a huge gap between rich and others?
            4. I used to trade parkours, it was the best money-making method, still a thing?
            5. I also used to farm peppers, was a direct upgrade from other methods because of the number of gems. Chandelier used to be super expensive (1 seed per WL I think) so that wasn't an option. What now?
            6. Is there a solution to spam/greedy BUY__ owners?
            7. The worlds that had huge boxes where one would place blocks and a bunch of noobs break are still popular?
            8. BretZraei, what did they become?
            9. Sethmumu hackers still hacks the game?

            I have 1.5DL and may have OG items, is it a lot? Used to be..
            A bunch of 4 letter worlds with/without letters. Used to be 4Wls and 7 if cleared/entrance moved, did the prices change?
            10. How bad is inflation; how poor did I become?
            Event strats (malelovent hair,..) still work? I guess they do but just to make sure
            I don't have all of the answers to the questions you've asked, but here are some:

            3. Magplants, Royal Locks and Rayman's Fist are all still worth quite a lot, as most exclusive items are. These items are anywhere from 20dls-70dls as of now.

            4. Parkour worlds are completely different from when they used to be popular. Most are scams with fake prizes. However, you could try to build a parkour with a story and go for WOTD, as that is very profitable.

            5. Currently laser grids are the most profitable to farm and they are priced at around 125/wl, 33/wl for seeds. Due to the magplant being added, farmable prices have definitely dropped making them all far more obtainable.

            6. Billboards! By wrenching your Growtopia player you now have "Edit Billboard" where you tap an item in and add a price. This will follow you everywhere, and can be removed at any time by turning 'show billboard' off.

            7. I still see them around, but they are definitely not as popular as they used to be. BFG worlds (break for gem) is what players do now and achieves something similar - plus you get to keep the gems for the blocks you break!
            IGN: Cloverlord
            Current level: 111
            Discord: Cloverleaf#0258
            Instagram: @cloverlordgt
            My shop world: LIQUIDMARKET.
            Looking for perfect fish? Visit CLOAQUARIUM!
            WIP Garbaway Discord server: https://discord.gg/mNDndHM

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cloverlord View Post
              I don't have all of the answers to the questions you've asked, but here are some:

              3. Magplants, Royal Locks and Rayman's Fist are all still worth quite a lot, as most exclusive items are. These items are anywhere from 20dls-70dls as of now.

              4. Parkour worlds are completely different from when they used to be popular. Most are scams with fake prizes. However, you could try to build a parkour with a story and go for WOTD, as that is very profitable.

              5. Currently laser grids are the most profitable to farm and they are priced at around 125/wl, 33/wl for seeds. Due to the magplant being added, farmable prices have definitely dropped making them all far more obtainable.

              6. Billboards! By wrenching your Growtopia player you now have "Edit Billboard" where you tap an item in and add a price. This will follow you everywhere, and can be removed at any time by turning 'show billboard' off.

              7. I still see them around, but they are definitely not as popular as they used to be. BFG worlds (break for gem) is what players do now and achieves something similar - plus you get to keep the gems for the blocks you break!
              thanks mate!
              IGN: Vicream

              Comment

              Working...
              X