HOW TO GET HONOR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HOW TO GET HONOR?

I own a parkour world named NINJAPARK ,nice design and real prize.... But no one comes, already done a BC and people just left in the middle of parkour plz someone help me. Do I need to SB everyday lol? Which is pretty stupid for a farmer like me lel
    For growtopian who ever get scammed

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

For starters, yes you should SB so that people know your world. ask them to rate 5 to get inside honors also do uhv prizes for parkour? I recommend putting some up to attract people playing. Also if your world is a copy of the usual parkour it wouldn't be appealing as people just wanna find parlours that are unique and interesting. sth like JUNGLE or CLASHPKR.
    IGN : Valknar
    World : BYTOURS

Come for a cup of tea anytime you want to chat
    Have an incredible day

Art by : Thiel4us

Comment

Originally posted by Hangeltoo View Post
      I own a parkour world named NINJAPARK ,nice design and real prize.... But no one comes, already done a BC and people just left in the middle of parkour plz someone help me. Do I need to SB everyday lol? Which is pretty stupid for a farmer like me lel
      Usually what gets honor nowadays are buy+ trade worlds and bfg. Unfortunately sb/bc wont get you stable honors as people will come to your world only once after doing the parkour.

Comment

Originally posted by Valknar View Post
        For starters, yes you should SB so that people know your world. ask them to rate 5 to get inside honors also do uhv prizes for parkour? I recommend putting some up to attract people playing. Also if your world is a copy of the usual parkour it wouldn't be appealing as people just wanna find parlours that are unique and interesting. sth like JUNGLE or CLASHPKR.
        Can you visit my world :v THX

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Valknar View Post
        Can you visit my world :v THX hehe

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

Comment

Originally posted by Hangeltoo View Post
          Can you visit my world :v THX

- - - Updated - - -

Can you visit my world :v THX hehe
          dis is not da wae m8
          IGN: ColdB

Comment

Originally posted by ColdB View Post
            dis is not da wae m8
            Oh, sorry should. I delete it?

Comment

Originally posted by Truthie
              You can get honor's in a world when people rate 5 in your world. After a certain amount of players rate 5, you world can have honor's. The more people that rate your world, the higher your honor's level, where #1 honor's is the highest. Also there are different categories that your world can be set to, and this also effects the honor's ranking you have.
              ????? What did I just read lol. You don’t need people to rate your world to get honors. All you need is people IN your world almost 24/7 to get stable honors
              IGN: Law

My youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE2...IxQZYVWvHZeH_Q

"Why be stressed when you have the choice not to"

Comment

Honors come with the people who stay in your world, if ya wanna do that yes active super broadcasts will be your bestfriend! A regular broadcasts will only be sent to 1000 random players online. An exotic, not-too-hard but not-too-easy parkour thats creative will make people stay. Also being interactive with people in the world might help. And lastly but not leastly, good prizes. Maybe ya can even promote it on any social media platforms and here in the forums :P
                peek a boo

Instagram : emphera.gt
                Discord : Emphera#6275

Comment

Working...
                X