X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 DL Enough for SSP VEND ?

Title guys, help me XD
    For growtopian who ever get scammed

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

No if you do not have vends.
    Meh if you already have vends.

I used to own the portal in SSP with around #400 honors daily, 10dls is like the minimum I stock daily. So it should be fine, I don't recommend doing SSP if u do not have popular world as nobody would buy the unpopular seeds unless u sell really cheap, then u might have to buy megaphones which is usually not worth it.

If you really want to do it, then at least get a link near the white door in a super famous link world.
    [ IGN ]: PandoRika
    [ Instagram ]: @pando_rika

Comment

Originally posted by Recreate View Post
      No if you do not have vends.
      Meh if you already have vends.

I used to own the portal in SSP with around #400 honors daily, 10dls is like the minimum I stock daily. So it should be fine, I don't recommend doing SSP if u do not have popular world as nobody would buy the unpopular seeds unless u sell really cheap, then u might have to buy megaphones which is usually not worth it.

If you really want to do it, then at least get a link near the white door in a super famous link world.
      Why there is people say that 11 Dl enough for SSP and stock?

“Don’t forget you’re human. It’s okay to have a meltdown. Just don’t unpack and live there. Cry it out. Then refocus on where you’re headed”

Comment

nope (10chars)

Comment

Originally posted by Boteto View Post
          nope (10chars)
          How many per stock would you recommend?

Comment

Based on my exerience, i would say you need to stock 40k to make it worth the effort.
            GOALS:
            Royal Lock [0/1]
            Magplant 5000 [1/3]
            Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
              Based on my exerience, i would say you need to stock 40k to make it worth the effort.
              OK, now I have 20k .... But, how to make people auto come to my world

Comment

Originally posted by Hangeltoo View Post
                OK, now I have 20k .... But, how to make people auto come to my world
                Either promote your world at BUYSSP (lot of work, but 0 wls cost) or do super-broadcast (less work, but cost some wls).
                GOALS:
                Royal Lock [0/1]
                Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Working...
                X