Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I build a Vend shop and restock it with my own gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I build a Vend shop and restock it with my own gems?

Title says it all.
    I was gonna write a short introduction but I got lazy halfway through.
    Anyway, would it be smart to use my gems to create a Vend shop? I mean farm chands and then spend gems on Surgery? Or SSP? Or would it be better to just buy everything for dls?
    What's better?
    I have no idea what I'm doing

I'd suggest only doing it if you get a lot of a gems a day, and by a lot I mean like 100-200k+, cause it will be top slow for you to stock the vend if u know what I mean.
    Real woof-woof king.
    I own BUYUPGRADE
    (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Pufferfish is cute.

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
      I'd suggest only doing it if you get a lot of a gems a day, and by a lot I mean like 100-200k+, cause it will be top slow for you to stock the vend if u know what I mean.
      I would just save up like 1m and then restock them. What I'm curious about is will I get more wls for my gems IF I make a surg or SSP vend shop
      I have no idea what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Ekonomistas View Post
        I would just save up like 1m and then restock them. What I'm curious about is will I get more wls for my gems IF I make a surg or SSP vend shop
        SSP shops give very few wls as a profit, as advertising costs a lot (and if you are not advertising too much, your seeds should be hella cheap to actually make someone buy them)
        Surgery shops - i'm not sure but they'll eventually sell out when everything is cheap, definitely less effort & a few extra world locks as well?

If you are planning on opening a shop, i suggest you to open an RSP shop, if your budget is big enough, as the seeds are in demand, meaning less advertising is necessary. (and ofcourse you'll make more)
        Make your opinion heard! Make a Tier List of cosmetic IOTMs to help me gather data! Click Me

Comment

Working...
        X