Seeking guidance from farmers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking guidance from farmers.

I want to farm Laser Grids but in an amount that would give the feeling of profit but also not so many that I would want to hire people to break them for me. Right now I have 1.4k seeds. How many do you farmers suggest I should get? Fast response and serious please.
    IGN: Awoosky
    Level: 67
    Main goal: blow up

Originally posted by Awoosky View Post
    I want to farm Laser Grids but in an amount that would give the feeling of profit but also not so many that I would want to hire people to break them for me. Right now I have 1.4k seeds. How many do you farmers suggest I should get? Fast response and serious please.
    Others can give you a general idea on how much you could farm, but really you have to decide it yourself but the amount of seeds you have seem fair.
    IGN: Endearing
    Goal: Golden Angel Wings
    Growtopian since 2016

Comment

Laser grid is a good choice, i have enough to farm 2 full worlds and dont have to wait for trees to grow. How much you need depends on how much you farm a day, i think i farm about 4k blocks a day. Hope this helps
      LVL 97/125
      F Eye ✅
      Protodrake ✅
      One Ring ❎
      Pheonix Wing ❎
      Player since early 2014

Comment

I suggest chandeliers. I have full farms with 2698 trees, and I get around 8-9K blocks. Harvesting them gives you 20k gems or more + 50k EXP, and breaking them gives you more. Even if you hire workers to break your chandeliers for you, you will still get profit. Worker rates are at 650/wl (3.5 boxes) + 1 worldlock. I recommend hiring workers to break 10 boxes which will cost you 4 wls but will get you 15-16k gems. Hope this gives you help.

Comment

Working...
        X