How much do you earn running a BFG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much do you earn running a BFG?

I am planning to make a bfg and im wondering how much can i earn from it?

Please include how many farms do you do in a day.
    IGN: Whiffle
    Discord: Whiffle#4410

Originally posted by EazY View Post

The average player uses 5-10 farms a day. If you are very diligent in playing, you can be more than that.

But most important, you must monitor your BFG. Be wary of Auto Clicker
    sigpic
    🚀OzZED🚀

Comment

When I was still doing free bfg and had a lot of chandelier farms. I could farm 6-7 farms a day. These are ~200-230k gems and ~800-1000 chandelier seeds that cost about 20/wl at that time.

so on average I received about 150wl per day

- - - Updated - - -

But I want to say that it is quite difficult since 1 farm

Breaking trees + breaking blocks by players + planting seeds

takes a little over an hour
      If you are ready to spend a lot of time, then the profit will be good!

Comment

I do lgrid bfg. Per farm i got 20k gems and seed profit of 100-200. 200+ if you are lucky. 100- if you are unlucky.
        So prob around 15-20 wls per farm.
        GOALS:
        Royal Lock [0/1]
        Magplant 5000 [1/3]
        Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

I cant WAit To get my own Magplant!!

High hopes
          I started playing gt last August 23 2019
          I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
          Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
          Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
          Gaia:0/1
          Magplant:0/1
          Rayman:0/1
          Buy+ World:0/1
          Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by OzZED View Post
            The average player uses 5-10 farms a day. If you are very diligent in playing, you can be more than that.

But most important, you must monitor your BFG. Be wary of Auto Clicker
            Tbh, catching auto clickers can be quite annoying but rewarding. You should check every 10 mins, so that if there is an auto clicker, u can kick them and collect their gems.

(Even more profit)
            IGN: Lv1PLAYER
            Goals: chill and have fun

Follow me on Instagram if you want: @lv1player

Comment

need more thoughts
              IGN: Whiffle
              Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

I get around dl per day.
                5 lgrid farms per day, meaning I have 20 farms in total.

Msg me in-game, I got some tips for you.
                IGN: JuhQuu
                Road to 1000 dl.

Comment

Used to earn more or less a DL per day from 2 Chand farms + 4 Lgrid farms before mags were locked. 1 Chand farm gives about 24-25K gems while 1 Lgrid farm gives 18-20K gems. So, that’s about 120K gems or 60 WLs while the rest of the profit comes from the seed gain.

Granting that you can only do 1 farm at a time (I do 3 simultaneously btw) which has 10 auto-open rooms, 1 farm can be emptied in 30 to even 60 minutes.

P.S. I don’t use any buffs whatsoever aside from the green thumb which is just 0.5% chance of extra gems.
                  IGN: Onan
                  Discord: Onan#1401

FREE BFG @ LGRIDBFG

Profile Picture by Crunchyy and Electrolava9
                  God I hate my forum name

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker11 View Post
                    Used to earn more or less a DL per day from 2 Chand farms + 4 Lgrid farms before mags were locked. 1 Chand farm gives about 24-25K gems while 1 Lgrid farm gives 18-20K gems. So, that’s about 120K gems or 60 WLs while the rest of the profit comes from the seed gain.

Granting that you can only do 1 farm at a time (I do 3 simultaneously btw) which has 10 auto-open rooms, 1 farm can be emptied in 30 to even 60 minutes.

P.S. I don’t use any buffs whatsoever aside from the green thumb which is just 0.5% chance of extra gems.
                    Definitely get a dcs, it doubles your seed gain.
                    . because yes ,

Changed my name to Proni2

Comment

Hi, when I used to do free bfg. I could profit like 1 dl with few lgrid farms back then. Now days you need around 5 lgrid farms to get around 100 wls profit. I did like 4-6 farms daily when I used to have bfg. I don't recommend less rarity than lgrid, you will still profit but not that much, it's up to you

Some tips:

If you aren't able to afford 2 mags go with Mag + Gaia, but don't forget to pickup seeds from gaia often.
                      Make legit "auto farm" worlds - > Using slime and portals = It really make your work faster or at least you don't need to play only watch the game.
                      Use Dream Catcher -> this can give you more profit and who doesn't like more wls? Huh?
                      If you make "auto farm" use chicken plow and tractor.
                      Ban auto clickers -> You can pull them if you are not sure or talk to them.

Buy x amout of farm * grow time of farmable for example : lgrid grows 3D 15H - rounded 4days. So you want to do 10 farms daily then you need to buy 40 Farms!! Plant every day 10farms and then you can do every day 10 farms without waiting next 4 days.

-ZweckGT

Comment

bfg farms are very profitable especially when u farm seeds that are expensive, if you want to profit mainly for gems either go with lgrids or chands 5 farms would give you around 100-150k gems. Or you could farm gold blocks or steel blocks, seeds usually cost 7-8/wl. A full gold block/steel block farm would give you approximately 180-200 seed profit which you could sell for 7-8/wl plus you also get around 15-20k gems per full farm.
                        legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

When I would run paid BFGs, I would make 1 dl per day from rent. I don’t do that anymore though. Running a free BFG, I can do up to 10 lgrid farms in a couple of hours, making me about 70 wls in seed profit and 180k gems. If you want to, you could also sell harvest to someone for 3 wls per farm so if I did that it would’ve been +30 wls. Ultimately I think free bfgs are better and require less work.
                          IGN: JJEW

Goals:
                          Have a real goal 0/1

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
                            Or you could farm gold blocks or steel blocks, seeds usually cost 7-8/wl. A full gold block/steel block farm would give you approximately 180-200 seed profit which you could sell for 7-8/wl plus you also get around 15-20k gems per full farm.
                            How much time it takes to finish a farm of gold blocks or steel? (Considering that I have links in BFGS and FREEBFG)

Originally posted by Jewish View Post
                            Running a free BFG, I can do up to 10 lgrid farms in a couple of hours, making me about 70 wls in seed profit and 180k gems.
                            How many mags you use?
                            BAITS
                            SABERs 8 each
                            GO DSTOCK

Comment

Working...
                            X