Ultimate Farming Needs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ultimate Farming Needs

Hello fellow Growtopians! Iro here bringing you a list of Must-Haves for our hardworking Farmers. This list will specify what does the Item do and how can it help on your farming works. This is my first guide so any tips/help/correction/criticism is oh so welcomed
    Feel free to add more if I missed any.

1.Emerald Lock

Let us start with our world, world locks are fine, but Emerald Locks bring in a extra gem when breaking a block! It has a 10% chance to happen. This is a low amount, but when farming lets say 100k blocks of ftank, you can get extra 10k gems (Still low but the harder you work, the higher the pay out is.)

2. Farm World Layouts

Not an item but having a nice layout will be convenient for you. Here are my suggestions:

A. Full Platform Farm World - Door is typically Doormoved to the lower left or right side of the world and the world itself is full of platforms. This world has typically 2600++ of space to plant seeds/break blocks.

B. Farm World w/Storage Area - This one has less farm space in exchange for a storage area. I suggest dividing the platforms into 3 groups with 25 plats each.

C. Farm World w/Providers - This one sacrifices farm space to have space for providers like tackle boxes.

These are just some of the farming layouts out there.

3. Equipment

So this is the list of equipments that I can recommend for those who wants to make their farming life a lil bit better. (Note that pickaxe effects doesnt stack, do choose one source for it.)

A. Hat - I dont know what to recommend here hehehhe

B. Hair
    - The Boastful Brawler Hair/Ponytail gives off a pickaxe effect, which is nice if you like the design of it.
    - Buddy’s Block Head, this thing will give you a chance to get bonus blocks when breaking.

C. Face
    - For this one, I like to use Luminous Eyes because it will give our Geiger a 2.5%boost in finding a crystal.

D. Neck
    - the Greezak Shoulder Cannon gives pickaxe effect while also being cheap vs other pickaxe neck items such as DragoScarf.

E. Shirt - Idk what to suggest here hehehe

F. Back/Wings
    - Any wing/cape with double jump + parasol effect will be useful for mobility.

G. Hands
    - A Geiger Counter will be your bestfriend at farming, giving you extra profits per 30 mins, always take the risk and chances hehehe.

H. Pants - Idk too

I. Feet/Shoes
    - Air Robs work. Floating Leaf Board provides speed + parasol effect.

J. Ances
    - Blue ances will give you the best results when farming, with a chance of dropping bonus blocks when breaking. This along with the Emerald Lock will give you a permanent nerfed version of a Clover/Lucky effect.

4. Planting/Harvesting

A. Green Ances will speed up the growth time of your trees.
    B. Chicken Plow will automatically plant Seeds on the tile you are on.
    C. Dream Catcher Stuff will give bonus blocks when harvesting.
    D. (Red)Harvester/Harvester of Sorrow will give you a 10% chance of having double blocks from harvesting a tree, but it needs a Fuel Pack to work.

5. Misc Items

A. Clover - This Item will give you the “Lucky” mod which gives you a chance of getting x5 gems and bonus seeds and/or block for 30 mins. Not worth using on cheap farmables though, best to use when farming expensive ones and newly released farmables to increase seed profit and thus, wl profits.

B. Milk! - If youre playing Growtopia few years back, there was a rumor about drinking milk will speeds up your punch speed. This is maybe a hoax but can still play a Placeboo effect on you, making you motivated to farm.

C. Ring of Wisdom - If you dont like Geiger, this item will give you a 10% chance to receive double exp from any sources.

6. Goals

-This is one of the most important part. Ask yourself, “what do I want to achieve? Maybe a BGL? Or a Legendary Set? Or monopolize a certain item?”
    Ask yourself what is your goal, it will give you Motivation to continue what you are doing right now. Dream big as they say.

-Once you have your goal, chop it up into smaller achievable Goals live if you want to have a BGL, maybe set up a “I need to earn X amount of WLs this month” then establishing another small goal, like making a vend shop that you are supplying on your own using your hard earned gems, in order to accumulate them into your ultimate goal, which in this example is a BGL.

-Take things step by step and not a single leap.

-Luck is good, but do not gamble everything you have on something worth even more, chances are you will lose everything 99% of the time. If you are destined to have that Rare 0.0001% item, you will get it in the right time )

-Being brave, risk taker is different from being a complete and total Idiot Gambler.

I did not include any Rayman/MagPlant items here at the moment hehehe.
    Will include a follow-up post that includes the Prices of the items above.

- - - Updated - - -

Reserved post

- - - Updated - - -

Adding another reserve
    Last edited by Iroshizuku; 07-18-2020, 06:09 PM.
    Hi

Originally posted by Iroshizuku View Post
    Ghostking's Glory (immune to the effects of any Ghost) or Hellfire Horns (bonus range & less damage from lava).

F. Back/Wings
    Cosmic Cape for bonus Cosmic Dusts.

H. Pants - Idk too
    Raptor Legs for utility.
    Rest In Peace, Marley
    My beloved kitty that went missing 21.8.2019, found dead 23.8.2019, I will never forget you.

Comment

Rayman Fist and Magplant 5000 is also good for farming. But not all people can afford them
      A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

Diamond Horns - Build Range (Only stacks once)
        Chip-and-Dip/Horns of Infinity (Speedy)

C. Face
        - For this one, I like to use Luminous Eyes because it will give our Geiger a 2.5%boost in finding a crystal.
        Astro Shades - Enhanced Digging
        Spectral Goggles - See Ghosts

D. Neck
        - the Greezak Shoulder Cannon gives pickaxe effect while also being cheap vs other pickaxe neck items such as DragoScarf.
        Shadow Spirit of the Underworld - Build Range (Only stacks once)

E. Shirt - Idk what to suggest here hehehe
        Sorcerer's Tunic - Enhanced Digging
        Neon Nerves (Speedy)

F. Back/Wings
        Cosmic Cape - Drops Dust
        Cloak of Falling Water (Punch Strength, Punch Range, Fire Hose, Parasol)

H. Pants - Idk too
        Super Squirt Gun Jetpack Pants - High Jump, Parasol
        Raccoon Leash (High Jump)

J. Ances
        - Blue ances will give you the best results when farming, with a chance of dropping bonus blocks when breaking. This along with the Emerald Lock will give you a permanent nerfed version of a Clover/Lucky effect.
        Red Ances/Ancestral Lens of Riches: More gems, better than blue ances due to increased profits at a lower cost than blue, however, overall blue will provide the most profits

4. Planting/Harvesting

A. Green Ances will speed up the growth time of your trees.
        B. Chicken Plow will automatically plant Seeds on the tile you are on.
        C. Dream Catcher Stuff will give bonus blocks when harvesting.
        D. (Red)Harvester/Harvester of Sorrow will give you a 10% chance of having double blocks from harvesting a tree, but it needs a Fuel Pack to work.
        Farmer Role: 0.5-3% of extra gems/tree

5. Misc Items

A. Clover - This Item will give you the “Lucky” mod which gives you a chance of getting x5 gems and bonus seeds and/or block for 30 mins. Not worth using on cheap farmables though, best to use when farming expensive ones and newly released farmables to increase seed profit and thus, wl profits.

B. Milk! - If youre playing Growtopia few years back, there was a rumor about drinking milk will speeds up your punch speed. This is maybe a hoax but can still play a Placeboo effect on you, making you motivated to farm.

C. Ring of Wisdom - If you dont like Geiger, this item will give you a 10% chance to receive double exp from any sources.
        Guild Potion - Blocks (1% extra blocks to drop)
        Builder Role (0.5%-3% of dropping double blocks)

Farmer Role: Additional chance to drop special blocks
        :cry::scratch:

Comment

mad hatter reeeeeeeeee
          This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

There's also the apple strudel which reduces tree growtimes by 5% and the Arroz con Pollo which gives a chance to drop some extra gems for 30 min and also the Gluttons Gazpacho which increases the duration of all existing food buffs by 40% (but i'd say the gazpacho is a waste since it costs 30~40wls).
            So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Comment

im demotivated because i lost 1 dl in a mass project that i worked on for 3 weeks

is it true that deathray drop MORE seeds?

anyways my goal is less than a bgl and its a magplant
              I started playing gt last August 23 2019
              I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
              Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
              Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
              Gaia:0/1
              Magplant:0/1
              Rayman:0/1
              Buy+ World:0/1
              Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post
                im demotivated because i lost 1 dl in a mass project that i worked on for 3 weeks

is it true that deathray drop MORE seeds?

anyways my goal is less than a bgl and its a magplant
                No, death ray does not drop more seeds.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
                  No, death ray does not drop more seeds.
                  wow i will sell my deathray now
                  I started playing gt last August 23 2019