best way to spend gems?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to spend gems?

I have about 110,000 gems, how should I make the most wls?
    I like working, pizza, and also Agario!

Donate? Go to JOJOBEANHD!!!!!

Wotds: 23 And Counting!
    Thanks for wotd seth! H4lloweenStuff 2/23/17
    ^ First wotd!
    Thanks to GOOGLEMYNAME for this epic art!
    sigpic

Start do silk worm farm

Comment

Im also wondering the same thing.

When there was a gem discount on the store for Apology Week, I just spent it on whatever since I know that its profitable no matter what. I profited mostly from surg packs.

But now, Im having second thoughts on using surg packs as profit. Is there a better alternative to profit with gems?

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong, but the most profitable way is selling Crime packs in bulks. It only cost 5k gems, but is more expensive than Surg or Gala. It can be sold up to 3 wls, not too hard to sell if in bulks. Let's say you use up all your 110000 gems. 110k/5k=22x3=66 wls which is worth 132k gems . The profit is even stronger the more packs you sell. I sold 750k worth of packs(150 packs) for 450 wls, which is worth 900k gems. In comparison, 750k worth of Gala Packs would probably give 420 wls if sold for 8.2 each and that is not easy to sell. 756k worth of Surgs would give 422 wls if sold 6.7 wls each
        IGN: Okuninushi
        Account Created: ~2014
        Hours Played: 700+ Hours
        Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

Packs have become quite unstable after the apology day ended. Galactic pack almost gives no profit if you buy them 8 wls each ( 1.875 gems per wl ) because gala tools dropped in price ( especially drones, from 200/80 to less than 200/60 and teles from 200/140 to less than 200/120 ). For surgery, the price for each tool is normal, but train e's dropped in price, which means that surgery vend owners will earn less wls than before. If I were you, I would wait until the block bashers event start so that I could sell pristines for 3wls.

Correct me if I'm wrong.
          Oof

Comment

Originally posted by Coldshots View Post
            Packs have become quite unstable after the apology day ended. Galactic pack almost gives no profit if you buy them 8 wls each ( 1.875 gems per wl ) because gala tools dropped in price ( especially drones, from 200/80 to less than 200/60 and teles from 200/140 to less than 200/120 ). For surgery, the price for each tool is normal, but train e's dropped in price, which means that surgery vend owners will earn less wls than before. If I were you, I would wait until the block bashers event start so that I could sell pristines for 3wls.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

^^^^ This works the same too :3
            IGN: Okuninushi
            Account Created: ~2014
            Hours Played: 700+ Hours
            Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

just save your gems for next years valentines event
              IGN: Endearing
              Goal: Golden Angel Wings
              Growtopian since 2016

Comment

Working...
              X