are ssp shops profitable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are ssp shops profitable?

if it is profitable should i just sell the seeds? Or sell both seeds and blocks?
    legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Ssp is a lot profit... Its no worth to sell blocks... Ye, salong
    GrowID: mkasu
    World: mkasu
    Msg me if need help...
    Im not online at
    weekend...

Comment

Ssp seed shops are very profitable... I haven't seen an ssp block shop in many years however....
      CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by BlitzCrank08 View Post
        if it is profitable should i just sell the seeds? Or sell both seeds and blocks?
        Sell blocks is better since that type of shop havent exist. And people need to buy the blocks for Role Quest
        Hi
        IGN: HAFX1
        IG:Takamikure
        Fb: Muaz Mam
        Discord: HAFX1#2069

Goal:
        Have maximum Backpack: 206/???
        Have 1BGL : 27/100 DL (Net worth)
        Have 5 ring : 2/5
        Level 125: 61/125

Comment

Originally posted by Para-DX View Post
          Sell blocks is better since that type of shop havent exist. And people need to buy the blocks for Role Quest
          no one buys ssp blocks.... Why would you buy 200 door block when you could get 200 door seed?
          CrateShip

Comment

Originally posted by CrateShip View Post
            no one buys ssp blocks.... Why would you buy 200 door block when you could get 200 door seed?
            You just changed my mind
            Sgodtoh emos gnitae god gnitaolF A sI ereht GMO,erutangissa siht ni ees ot gnihton si ereh.

Comment

A little off topic but how can you run an ssp to make big profits? From what I see, it's just a lazy man's way of making wls and doesn't seem better than profiting from items/worlds or mass/farming. Can anybody guide me?
              IGN: Okuninushi
              Account Created: ~2014
              Hours Played: 700+ Hours
              Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

no, you'll lose wls.
                =IGN : Crausse=
                Instagram : @Crausse_GT
                Discord : Crausse#5464

Comment

Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
                  A little off topic but how can you run an ssp to make big profits? From what I see, it's just a lazy man's way of making wls and doesn't seem better than profiting from items/worlds or mass/farming. Can anybody guide me?
                  From my experience, it is profitable only if you buy like 50 DLS worth of stock+, have a 2-3 letter world so people can remember, and have some sb budget because you will waste some until the world becomes popular. And a royal lock!! A royal lock is crucial because there are always spammers and they make people leave your world. But if you only have 20 DLS and you want to start ssp with like 10-15k stock, don't expect too much. maybe 25 wls in 3 days if you are lucky. I did an experiment where I stocked 15k and only used /bc to sell my stock. Used around 25-30k gems and made probably around 25 wls profit. SSP on a small budget is extremely trash.

Comment

Originally posted by somerandom View Post
                    From my experience, it is profitable only if you buy like 50 DLS worth of stock+, have a 2-3 letter world so people can remember, and have some sb budget because you will waste some until the world becomes popular. And a royal lock!! A royal lock is crucial because there are always spammers and they make people leave your world. But if you only have 20 DLS and you want to start ssp with like 10-15k stock, don't expect too much. maybe 25 wls in 3 days if you are lucky. I did an experiment where I stocked 15k and only used /bc to sell my stock. Used around 25-30k gems and made probably around 25 wls profit. SSP on a small budget is extremely trash.
                    This is very true.
                    GOALS:
                    Royal Lock [0/1]
                    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

How much you earn from 50dls worth of stock?
                      BAITS
                      SABERs 8 each
                      GO DSTOCK

Comment

Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
                        How much you earn from 50dls worth of stock?
                        It depends..depends how lucky you get with the daily quest seeds. It can range from 3 to 6 dls+ in 3-4 days. The ssp that I have now (4N) is new. I still need to renovate it and add 50 dls+ stock and stuff like that. right now it has around 20-30k. Maybe I will do a small series for you guys and post it on youtube. I think lots of people are curious if ssp is worth or not.

Comment

It depends..depends how lucky you get with the daily quest seeds. It can range from 3 to 6 dls+ in 3-4 days. The ssp that I have now (4N) is new. I still need to renovate it and add 50 dls+ stock and stuff like that. right now it has around 20-30k. Maybe I will do a small series for you guys and post it on youtube. I think lots of people are curious if ssp is worth or not.
                          Im interested how much do you earn profit from 20-30k stock?
                          legit cheapest ssp vend shop in gt, visit FIRPX

Comment

Remember this.

Its profitable when you invest more in it.
                            Its good when you got bored of farming and want passive income.
                            Its bad when you need to dispose 5k of 200/1 seeds that no one buys.
                            Its bad when its time for you to restock them.
                            It feel good to collect wls from machines hahaha.
                            I SIMPLY JUST DONT CARE

F/Eyes = 0/0
                            BLG = 0/0
                            DL = IDC
                            WLS = IDC
                            Cult Hood = 100*100/100
                            Cult Robe = 100*100/100

Noͦ hͫoͦNeͤY

IGN:cocoMonkey
                            Oh I love dark.
                            U bored? try this https://pointerpointer.com/

Comment