Movitation on breaking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movitation on breaking

Anyways to get motivated while breaking farmables? I used to listen to music and it worked for a while but now music doesn't help... any other ways that could help?

- - - Updated - - -

Eh someone respond
    IGN:Toper0

Originally posted by ZaidoS View Post
    Anyways to get motivated while breaking farmables? I used to listen to music and it worked for a while but now music doesn't help... any other ways that could help?

- - - Updated - - -

Eh someone respond
    Get a friend or two in your world and break together while having a bunch of talk in-game or via discord call.
    I used to farm nearly 20k blocks a day when the level cap was 99, with no one in the world to talk with. Very boring :d
    "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
      Get a friend or two in your world and break together while having a bunch of talk in-game or via discord call.
      My friends rarely play rn and most of them quit and all of my other friends are like busy and rarely talk with me so I'm bored...
      IGN:Toper0

Comment

My friends rarely play rn and most of them quit and all of my other friends are like busy and rarely talk with me so I'm bored...
        how about letting commentary video talking about trending news run in the background? :d
        "Love everyone around you because you will never know when love ends"

Click Me to find some fact about Geiger Counter reward drop rate.

Comment

Heyo, I say maybe give yourslef a rest once in a while after you have broken some farmables....visit some random worlds before coming back to farm
          SELLING G SPRAY AND D SPRAYS AT WOWS! ALSO SSPS AND SURGICAL STUFFS!

Comment

Misfits podcasts. They're very entertaining.
            IGN: Awoosky
            Level: 67
            Main goal: blow up

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Eh someone respond
              i'm veteran of farming
              tips: open spotify
              challenge a friend of farming
              and also find motivation song
              ”Put your heart, mind, and soul into even your smallest acts. This is the Secret of Success"

Instagram:mylocationgt
              Youtube:mylocationgt
              Discord:mylocation#8770

sigpic

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Eh someone respond
                If you don't have the wls to buy/sell or invest in items. You can always do the lazy way.

IDK if it is still profitable, but great lazy way was buy around 2.4k seeds of lgrid and then plant them and sell ready to harvest farm for more.
                Or I've heard that pathmarkers are pretty worth to only splice and sell.
                You can find your own way to splice + sell items or you can watch some youtubers to get idea what to splice + sell.

If you don't like farming you can do mass.. Yes.. There is still farming but not only farming. You need to plant, buy the needed seeds, splice those seeds, sell the mass product you made.

-ZweckGT

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Eh someone respond
                  Play some music that you never heard of. like random songs from spotify, it lesser the boredom. Maybe?
                  MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Have company, in-game or irl, i used to play downstairs when my brother was with me and that made me break for longer?

Recently invested in some bluetooth headphones which are pretty neat, spotify, soundcloud, whatever you prefer.

Take breaks, don't force yourself to break 100k blocks in one day lol, obviously work hard but don't overwork yourself.

Stay hydrated, set goals and uh yeah. I think that's it?
                    IGN= SuperDweeb

Not taking any ghost worlds for now, cant be bothered

Comment

watch anime on another device, you will never get bored
                      IGN: Endearing
                      Goal: Golden Angel Wings
                      Growtopian since 2016

Comment

- - - Updated - - -

Eh someone respond
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGOQfLFzJj8

Jedaki

Comment

Originally posted by Awoosky View Post
                          Misfits podcasts. They're very entertaining.
                          Rated 5 stars on itunes

Highly recommended, i listen to them with the childrens in my basement
                          IGN : Polyphia

Comment

Working...
                          X