Suggestions to better my BFG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions to better my BFG

I’m trying to make a pro BFG, and I’m trying to give people who buy access a premium experience (OFC at a premium price). I need some suggestions on how to better my bfg preferably before mags become tradable again so I have time to implement any good suggestions.
    You can visit my BFG at GAQL, and please drop any suggestions that would encourage the average player to buy access down below.
    Again visit at GAQL
    Thanks for your time

Link for the latest render: https://s3.amazonaws.com/world.growt...e.com/gaql.png
    Last edited by Dark1blade; 07-24-2020, 01:59 AM.
    IGN-LONZ0
    LVL-50/50
    DLS- 153/150
    FEYES- 60/100
    Visit My BFG at GAQL

Password Doors for rent
    Vip Entrance for perma
    Dont add auto fossil runs
    Put a pineapple guardian
    Xeno and elock is a nice addition but i dont think its worth it
    IGN: Ankh 6/13/2020
    Dls: 200/200 on 3/30/18, Got hacked worth 200+ Dls, Currently at 150-170 Dls/200 (5/9/2020)
    Lvl: 71/125. (Reached lvl 50 on 5/4/19)
    Surg skill: 100/100 (On Alt acct)

Last updated on: 6/13/2020

Comment

Originally posted by PhDota View Post
      Password Doors for rent
      Vip Entrance for perma
      Dont add auto fossil runs
      Put a pineapple guardian
      Xeno and elock is a nice addition but i dont think its worth it
      1. Done
      2.Done
      3.Done
      4. I’m selling fossils spots at the moment, so a pineapple guardian wouldn’t allow people who bought a spot to brush their fossils. Might consider removing the spots and adding the pine in the future.
      5. I agree Xeno and elock would be a nice addition but don’t think it’s worth it

Most of all thanks for your time/suggestions.
      IGN-LONZ0
      LVL-50/50
      DLS- 153/150
      FEYES- 60/100
      Visit My BFG at GAQL

Comment

Bumpppppppppppppppp
        IGN-LONZ0
        LVL-50/50
        DLS- 153/150
        FEYES- 60/100
        Visit My BFG at GAQL

Comment

I would say you can get a lot of suggestions related to the BFG which provides the trading steps in an effective way. I have checked most of the students get the writing service help from the youressayreviews.com/review-of-edubirdie-com-services site options which also provides the complete preview of any writing content which is not easily available to any other writing service.

Comment

a simple bfg would still make you help people a lot

but I guess a FireHouse, Pz, Ghost Charm, vip doors and pass doors
            an affordable payment, and of course someone to observe people who uses auto whenever you leave the world or go offline
            MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Put red or dark red blocks inside the display blocks or jsut break the display blocks and put the blocks... U must change wallpaper to red or dark red ofc becose its lasergrid, or u can put grey wallpaper... Thats petty cool, also u can paint the platforms and doors
              GrowID: mkasu
              World: mkasu
              Msg me if need help...
              Im not online at
              weekend...

Comment

Originally posted by Boom! View Post
                Put red or dark red blocks inside the display blocks or jsut break the display blocks and put the blocks... U must change wallpaper to red or dark red ofc becose its lasergrid, or u can put grey wallpaper... Thats petty cool, also u can paint the platforms and doors
                ure right with display blocks, he can use it if he is going to sell access so the admins cannot grief so bad
                MLQXQL

You have tons of Pixelated Locks right? would you please Stay Humble and don't step to the others?

Comment

Working...
                X