Any items that improve bfg profit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any items that improve bfg profit?

I have been a bfg owner for awhile and have been wondering if anyways that I could improve my profit and shorten the time it takes to finish a farm

I have been using chicken Plow and tractor because they help reduce the time it takes to break and plant tree( both of them together roughly save me 3-5 minutes per farm and is worth it’s price in my opinion)

There are some items that I know that would help but the cost of them would be to expensive for just a farm them being dream catcher staff and ancestral seed of life but I don’t think they are world the wls for the small changes they make. Dream catcher would get me 50 extra blocks per world on average and ancestral seed of life would only reduce the time by afew hours and they cost a lot and with the wls I could make more farms instead

If there are any items that help farms please tell me, thanks for reading

Items such as Ancestral Seed of Life or Exquisite Cultivator are acellarating growth times.
    A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

Comment

There's also the apple strudel that reduces growtime by 5% for 30 minutes, and leveling up your farmer role will help a lot, since farmer role drops (except beatroot & fallen pillar) are expensive.
      So lazy and bored yet So many things to do. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Fluffykicky View Post
        There are some items that I know that would help but the cost of them would be to expensive for just a farm them being dream catcher staff and ancestral seed of life but I don’t think they are world the wls for the small changes they make. Dream catcher would get me 50 extra blocks per world on average and ancestral seed of life would only reduce the time by afew hours and they cost a lot and with the wls I could make more farms instead
        wrong. i used to open daily bfg's without dcs and i was getting around 180-190 seeds, since i bought a dcs the seed profit increased up to 250-270 (sometimes 300+). its definetely worth to buy a dreamcatcher staff.

and use autoslide system.

Comment

Working...
        X