Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I cash in 2 Clash Keys for 1 Ticket?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I cash in 2 Clash Keys for 1 Ticket?

Title above. I totally forgot how to exchange them for a finale ticket xD.
    Good day kind sir,

I'd like to plug my channel before you scroll away
    http://www.youtube.com/c/JonnyPlaysGT

Thank you, and you may scroll on.

Originally posted by JonnyPlaysGT View Post
    Hey just a question since you're doing the parkour. i'm curious on what you get from them? Is it similar to wolfworld and surg etc where there's common and rare rewards? and what are they?
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Use a telephone and type 53785

Comment

Originally posted by JerryHello View Post
        Use a telephone and type 53785
        Uhhh... I dont see any option?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot (231).png
Views:	1
Size:	276.6 KB
ID:	6607520

I looked through all the options, and I have 2 series-2 keys. Are the expired?
        Good day kind sir,

Comment

Uhhh... I dont see any option?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]244683[/ATTACH]

I looked through all the options, and I have 2 series-2 keys. Are the expired?
          It will probably be available on next month since no one have 2 keys I think.

Probably you can't exchange series 2 keys now.
          WOTD: 3 (in BESTBEACHINGT, ANUBIANCITY & ZODIACSKY)

VOTW: 1 (Out of Growtopia Icon)

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
            Hey just a question since you're doing the parkour. i'm curious on what you get from them? Is it similar to wolfworld and surg etc where there's common and rare rewards? and what are they?
            its different from ww because there are tiers. the deeper you go into the parkour the higher the tiers, and the bigger the prizes. each tier has many prizes. the tiers go all the way up to tier 9. the most expensive prize is sun blade which is 180 dls.
            Hi, I'm Daisy!

Comment

Originally posted by RedyMeosjin View Post
              It will probably be available on next month since no one have 2 keys I think.

Probably you can't exchange series 2 keys now.
              Nuuuuuuu /cry/cry/cry
              Good day kind sir,

Comment

Originally posted by Nesqwik View Post
                its different from ww because there are tiers. the deeper you go into the parkour the higher the tiers, and the bigger the prizes. each tier has many prizes. the tiers go all the way up to tier 9. the most expensive prize is sun blade which is 180 dls.
                so with each tier, are you guaranteed to get that/those items or is it a chance? if so, what items do you get if not the rare items (extractor, aurora, etc?)
                I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Phloqiston View Post
                  so with each tier, are you guaranteed to get that/those items or is it a chance? if so, what items do you get if not the rare items (extractor, aurora, etc?)
                  The further you go, the better chance you have to get rare prize. Let's say Tier 1 Reward Booth gives you 1% chance of getting Aurora Wings, but at Tier 5 Reward Booth you have 5% chance instead.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
                    The further you go, the better chance you have to get rare prize. Let's say Tier 1 Reward Booth gives you 1% chance of getting Aurora Wings, but at Tier 5 Reward Booth you have 5% chance instead.
                    ohh I see. thanks

Comment

Pretty sure Series 2 clash keys are expired, but you might be able to still trade them for a ticket when the legendary item has arrived, just like last clash series.
                      IGN: LimeChicken

@limechickengt on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by RandomGrowtopiaChicken View Post
                        Pretty sure Series 2 clash keys are expired, but you might be able to still trade them for a ticket when the legendary item has arrived, just like last clash series.
                        How long do we have to wait to get a preview on series 3 Legendary item?

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
                          How long do we have to wait to get a preview on series 3 Legendary item?
                          You gotta wait for the last 1-2 months of the series before you can start to exchange the keys for tickets.
                          Real woof-woof king.
                          I own BUYUPGRADE
                          (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Working...
                          X