X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 25% MORE GEMS ON IAP

Hi!

I just received my Road To Glory Pack which I ordered on 2nd Of July 2020. I ordered this pack on Apology Day, wherein IAPs give 25% more additional gems. I was wondering whether this 25% additional bonus is applicable on Road To Glory?

Additionally, July 2nd was Rollback VII. Is the ‘double gems’ applicable as well for Road To Glory?

It does apply on all iaps so road to glory pack will give you additional 25% gems.
    IGN: Whiffle
    Discord: Whiffle#4410

Comment

Info!

I emailed to support about this and they answered me like this

"Hello,

The 25% increase in gems is for the IAP's that include a direct lump sum of gems that isn't tied to anything.

The Road to Glory pack is directly tied to your leveling and not every player will be able to redeem the amount before the week ends.

That said, we understand that perhaps we should have been more clear regarding the requirement.

Apologies for the inconvenience, and thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,"

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by EazY View Post
      It does apply on all iaps so road to glory pack will give you additional 25% gems.
      Actually it does not. Look at my reply what GT staff answered to me

Comment

Hi everyone,

Please contact the Customer Support Team again, we made the decision that we will indeed grant you the 25% Gems for Road to Glory this time, as the wording was not super clear on our end. We are also going to revisit all tickets on this matter we received so far.

~ Baskerville

Comment

Working...
        X