Running a Crime(Card) Business?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Running a Crime(Card) Business?

I am pretty sure i can make gems for packs while massing crime cards which is why im interested. Anybody here runs a business? I want to hear your thoughts
    IGN: Okuninushi
    Account Created: ~2014
    Hours Played: 700+ Hours
    Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Any criminals who wanna teach me?

Comment

Still curious so buummmp

Comment

My feedback!

Questions regarding Crime:
        (1) How did your business go?(stock cost, profit, etc)

(2) Let's say you have 5 dls worth of stock, will that stock be cleared let's say in 5 days?

(3) How much profit would i make there^^?

(4) What do i do with the other cards that aren't being bought? (20-30/1 Cards)

Hello !

I will be tackling the questions one by one and give you my final feedback:
        1. Firstly the best way to "profit" in crime cards is to buy them directly from very cheap shops and to re-sell them. It's not profitable form packs anymore since the cards have reached over 30/WL... The profits weren't that good to be very honest because there are TOO MANY SELLERS in the market!
        2. Yes it can be cleared in less than 5 days depending on your pricing! + BUYCRIME is now not muted so maybe it will help...
        3. Again, it depends on your pricing. But I can help by saying there's a formula! Simply place on a sign the total number of WLs wasted on the cards. Now divide the number of each card by its price (The one you're placing) and add them to the rest. For example, let's say you have 200 Incinerate cards for 5/WL (Old pricing) . Divide 200 by 5 = 40WLs Do the rest for all the cards and look how much WLs you'll get. That's the amount after you've sold everything. From this number remove the initial amount of WLs wasted... That's your ESTIMATED profit if no prices changes along the way.

OR

You could simply buy for some amount of WLs, sell everything and see the new amount of WLs without trying to see how much you'll profit before hand! New amount of WLs - Old amount of WLs

Disclaimer: Sorry I knew you just needed a number but I can't give you one since it all depends on the pricing of each and every card!
        4. You either sell them for cheaper (Like Puddle... This card man... Never gets sold!), or just Trash/Recycle it depending on if you're a supporter or just a regular status account.

My overall feedback: I wouldn't recommend getting into crime cards for different reasons one of them being the peeking amount of sellers in the market... That's why cards got their price crushed! They were like 12-13/WL 2 years ago and since then they are decreasing! (Due to the high amount of gems being sold right now / Very easy to farm with the use of the Magplant - Gaia and Tesseract) What I would highly recommend for instance is to get yourself into the Paint industry! I will probably make a guidebook thread about it soon! I'm making high profits out of it!

Huge thanks to anyone who made it this far!
        ~Wiz

Comment

Originally posted by WizWaz View Post
          What I would highly recommend for instance is to get yourself into the Paint industry!
          Yup it's super profitable, just buy seeds at 9-10/wl and plant them
          IGN: NotZonderl

Goal:
          • Growtokens: 27/200
          • Earn 1 BGL: 190/10000
          • Max Awesomeness: 42/100
          • Win WOTD: 0/1
          • Win VOTW: 0/1

Comment

Originally posted by WizWaz View Post
            You either sell them for cheaper (Like Puddle... This card man... Never gets sold!), or just Trash/Recycle it depending on if you're a supporter or just a regular status account.
            Or you can break them and plant the seeds and repeat until you only have frozen mirrors and frost breaths.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Examio_GT View Post
              Yup it's super profitable, just buy seeds at 9-10/wl and plant them
              Can you elaborate more on this? I'm kinda interested now too in profiting from paints.

Comment

Originally posted by AntiScamFree View Post
                Can you elaborate more on this? I'm kinda interested now too in profiting from paints.
                Oh oops , scrap that, i thought u meant crime LOLOLOLOL

I hope no one saw that
                Last edited by Jaqkey; 07-27-2020, 10:50 PM. Reason: I wrote a super/good profitable method with crime, but he wanted to know about paint and i have no idea about paint
                IGN: SolLex

random stuff at ROOBIX

Comment

Originally posted by Jaqkey View Post
                  Oh oops , scrap that, i thought u meant crime LOLOLOLOL

I hope no one saw that
                  Hahaha, well, I wouldn't have mind that too

I'll take every profitable opportunity I can get.

Comment

Working...
                  X