Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What items can and can't Flashback Flan return to your inventory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What items can and can't Flashback Flan return to your inventory?

I tried one on Geiger Charger. It said that Geiger Charger is not a valid item to use Flasback Flan on. Is this the intended mechanic? I'm pretty sure we only want to use Flashback Flan on expensive items and I don't see any harm in allowing Charger to return to one's inventory.
    Interesting threads I've made:
    BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

I think that denial message was due to Charger's property being "a block that interact on tap, and only accepting Geiger Counter as the item". The Charger thought you were trying to put the Flashback Flan into it i guess.
    I don't think this is intended. Must be a bug until a developer or someone clarify this to be not.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
      I think that denial message was due to Charger's property being "a block that interact on tap, and only accepting Geiger Counter as the item". The Charger thought you were trying to put the Flashback Flan into it i guess.
      I don't think this is intended. Must be a bug until a developer or someone clarify this to be not.
      This is not a bug/glitch. Some blocks aren't meant to return back to your inventory in any way even if using a Flashback Flan on it. Geiger Charger is not the only invalid item, and I think that is because they want to keep the charger for example rare and keep its price high, as being able to take it back would drop its price.
      Real woof-woof king.
      I own BUYUPGRADE
      (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Let me say you cant get Public Lava, obviously, but ye i tried it once
        “Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”
        — The Doctor
        “I was born to make mistakes, not to be perfect.”
        ― Ross Lynch

Comment

Originally posted by LBForce_GT View Post
          This is not a bug/glitch. Some blocks aren't meant to return back to your inventory in any way even if using a Flashback Flan on it. Geiger Charger is not the only invalid item, and I think that is because they want to keep the charger for example rare and keep its price high, as being able to take it back would drop its price.
          How do we know which items are invalid and valid target of Flan, for sure? What rules govern which blocks can be returned and which blocks can't?
          Interesting threads I've made:
          BFGSITE: Free Daily BFG

Comment

It works on Heartstone blocks and Angelic Heart Clouds and you receive otherwise unobtainable blocks.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
            ░▒▓███████▓▒░
            ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
            https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Originally posted by Another Growtopian View Post
              How do we know which items are invalid and valid target of Flan, for sure? What rules govern which blocks can be returned and which blocks can't?
              No idea, someone should make a list of invalid items on the wiki it'd be really useful.
              Real woof-woof king.
              I own BUYUPGRADE
              (Upgrade your ancestrals/starship for cheap there).

Comment

Working...
              X