Help me w farming options:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me w farming options:

Ok so I have somehow made my way to 4dls I have no idea how and I wholeheartedly do NOT want to risk it. I tried doing daily quest profit yesterday and I did profit a lot but the dq today was much harder to sell, showing me how unstable dq-profit sometimes can be. I have an lgrid farm left-over with ances lens of riches. I can only handle 2 farms- 3 farms and 1 a day is too much work.

I wonder if I should get chicken plow and slippery chem coat then buy another farm's worth of lgrid seeds? I want to farm due to how frikin stable of an income it is but I also don't want to do the walk punch punch technique.

I can also buy unstable tesseract/gaia when it that setup becomes available (tho I am unsure of the price) but it requires me to look where I place, then break- farm consciously. I'm most likely going to farm idly while having online classes, which slippery chemical coat helps in.

H E L P
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Option one is better since both options eases work except one is cheaper, you can buy another farm or maybe lazy mass while you're at it with those extra wls. Tho if you have plans selling gems, get gaia+ut. If you do, I suggest buy a gaia rn while it's at a really low price(around 630) and buy the recipe for UT. Both of them will definitely rise after they're unlocked so if you need them, buy em now. Tho you need someone to do the UT for you
    IGN: Okuninushi
    Account Created: ~2014
    Hours Played: 700+ Hours
    Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
      Option one is better since both options eases work except one is cheaper, you can buy another farm or maybe lazy mass while you're at it with those extra wls. Tho if you have plans selling gems, get gaia+ut. If you do, I suggest buy a gaia rn while it's at a really low price(around 630) and buy the recipe for UT. Both of them will definitely rise after they're unlocked so if you need them, buy em now. Tho you need someone to do the UT for you
      oh, gaia is 600+. wow. well good to know, probably going with plow+coat then. other opinions welcome.
      I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

Comment

So when you have the slippery coat you don't need to walk while breaking blocks? Idk the new way of farming rn
        IGN: Weaked
        I always have grammatical errors so please don't be bothered.

Comment

Originally posted by PhilGameR View Post
          So when you have the slippery coat you don't need to walk while breaking blocks? Idk the new way of farming rn
          yes but only because I'm going to have online school and that means I won't be able to farm properly, but I can still have my phone on...
          and also planting etc will be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by Examio_GT
            Bruh can you explain why are you in a scam website / fake forum?

https://forumgrowtopiagame.com/login...000DLS-161251/
            Do not type anything in that website, its a scam, it's a scam!

And here's the link to the fully explain of scam:
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...55#post4307055
            he isn’t in there on purpose, i’m sure. i believe the phisher probably just found some random active forumer and stuck their name in there
            ”even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise."

ign: phantic
            discord: darkphantic#7895

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Phantic View Post
              he isn’t in there on purpose, i’m sure. i believe the phisher probably just found some random active forumer and stuck their name in there
              bruh, hope no one else get scam
              IGN: NotZonderl

Goal:
              • Growtokens: 27/200
              • Earn 1 BGL: 190/10000
              • Max Awesomeness: 42/100
              • Win WOTD: 0/1
              • Win VOTW: 0/1

Comment

Originally posted by Phantic View Post
                Shame I got targeted lol

edit: some clues to that website is unupdated signature, GMT instead of GMT -4, and I'm not gonna expose the rest cus idk they might fix it

Comment

Working...
                X