How good are Pepper Trees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good are Pepper Trees?

How many gems per full plat farm do u get after harvesting + breaking all of them?

I'm thinking of farming them instead of laser grids since I farm basically everyday

test - test im checking if my post is going through this, brand-new forum.

other than that, i think per 1 full farm its around 50k gems. lgrids are around 80 and chands are around 90.
    sigpic

Comment

Very good! They drop broco.

Discord:CoolZ#8735

"If you're eating chocolate, then chocolate is eating you."

Comment

If you farm everyday just simply get more lgrid farms. Pepper isn't bad but its a lot easier to sell lgrid than pepper.

Comment

Originally posted by epicjay View Post
          If you farm everyday just simply get more lgrid farms. Pepper isn't bad but its a lot easier to sell lgrid than pepper.
          Pepper Trees + the Possbiility of bloccoli trees dropping vs Laser grids, which one is better ?

Comment

Originally posted by Neia Baraja View Post

Pepper Trees + the Possbiility of bloccoli trees dropping vs Laser grids, which one is better ?
            Laser grids drop Strawberry, which is cheaper and harder to sell. Anyways if you want to become rich as fast as possible, go for peppers. 50k a day in idk 3-4 hours of harvesting and breaking? Much faster than lgrids and definitely chands. It's key to farm as fast as possible so that you have time to do much more profiting such as massing, reselling, ghost hunting etc. Only pepper gives you the chance to do that(given you farm solo). Lastly, balance mo0ncacc 0p
            IGN: Okuninushi
            Account Created: ~2014
            Hours Played: 700+ Hours
            Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

If you can farm everyday I'd say pepper.

Comment

As someone who farms peppers I can say they're just about 40k gems, and the price is slowly increasing cus of harvestfest
                IGN: Weaked
                I always have grammatical errors so please don't be bothered.

Comment

all the farmables are on a spectrum where pepper is the "less expensive" side but if you can farm everyday then I'd say pepper is better. lgrids are for semi lazy people like me or people who can't farm like a whole day everyday while chands are usually for people who don't farm as much.

you'd need level 7 farmer role to get bloccoli mini-trees but if you have lvl 7 alrdy then I'd say pepper is the best choice. strawberries have low demand.
                  I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
                  World: BDCMARS
                  Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Working...
                  X