Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why cave platform is cheaper than wood or rock platform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why cave platform is cheaper than wood or rock platform?

The price in growtopia is like 150/1 WL seed.

Why?

while wood platform is the most popular type of platform cuz of the "massing vids" its not actually the cheapest one, cave plat seeds are 150-200/1 cuz basic economics, the more the supply has but no one to buy the supply usually makes the price go down, but for the wooden platform since its the most popular platform since most noobs make them and most people buy them, thats why its been stable at around 200-250/1 block or around 65-80/1 seed

or because wooden platform has more recipies including them compared to cave plat
    IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

Originally posted by Kfbun View Post
      while wood platform is the most popular type of platform cuz of the "massing vids" its not actually the cheapest one, cave plat seeds are 150-200/1 cuz basic economics, the more the supply has but no one to buy the supply usually makes the price go down, but for the wooden platform since its the most popular platform since most noobs make them and most people buy them, thats why its been stable at around 200-250/1 block or around 65-80/1 seed

or because wooden platform has more recipies including them compared to cave plat
      Is it possible that cave platform is more farmable than wood platform and rock platform?

Comment

Originally posted by RedTUR View Post

Is it possible that cave platform is more farmable than wood platform and rock platform?
        cave plat has a rarity of 7 while wooden is 4, i dont suggesting farming both of them since the gem comparison to other better farmables is bad, also cave plats are 200/1 and wooden p are 65-80/1 why farm them?
        IGN: MadMewMew

Nominating the same world since July.

Comment

theres a rock platform?
          discord name: beepiboopi#1278
          growtopia ign: thegodhere

Join Cocc Gang! Rules in COCCSGANG

Comment

I don't know if i'm right, but from what i've thinking, wood plat is stable because it is used to mass dreamstone blocks by splicing it with toilet to make wooden chair and the recipe goes on.

While cave platform is not used as an ingredient in any kind of massing items.

But what Kfbun said about why the wooden plat is more popular might also be the reason.
            ​​
            IGN : IWONTSURF

I'm doing RTDAV on youtube, check it out!
            Channel: IWontSurf

Visit XLIST to find tons of vendshop links.

Comment

Afaik, Cave Plats arent Farmable too...
              Hi

Comment

Working...
              X