Clear All

• Open bfgs or Tackle farm?

Which is better if the budget is 1bgl?
    Ign :TeeShuun
    Level : 107/125

Contact me on :
    Instagram : @teeshuun
    Discord : TeeShuun#7798

I would go for BFG but do it only if you're not lazy to harvest and stuff because you need more than 20 worlds at least .
    people usually go for Tackle farm when 200 Dls + because the profit is more cleaner but less work ofc and it's every 3 days. BFG is a kinda everyday thing if you have Laser grids.
    Support my account protection idea here

Instagram: Creators.Gt

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
      I would go for BFG but do it only if you're not lazy to harvest and stuff because you need more than 20 worlds at least .
      people usually go for Tackle farm when 200 Dls + because the profit is more cleaner but less work ofc and it's every 3 days. BFG is a kinda everyday thing if you have Laser grids.
      Thanks!
      Ign :TeeShuun
      Level : 107/125

Contact me on :
      Instagram : @teeshuun
      Discord : TeeShuun#7798

Comment

Originally posted by Creatorss View Post
        people usually go for Tackle farm when 200 Dls + because the profit is more cleaner but less work ofc and it's every 3 days.
        I think it takes 2 days before you can harvest tackles.

If you want more profit, go with BFG but it requires more effort.

If you want lazy profit, go with tackles but it gives you lesser income.

I suggest you to not buy tackles this time as their price is affected by the demand caused by the next clash event, fishing fanatics. But magplants are currently disabled. So just find other ways to profit like buying and selling and etc.
        BAITS
        SABERs 8 each
        GO DSTOCK

Comment

Working...
        X