Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Farmable For Personal Farm?

IGN: FRADM
    A fisherman who loves fishing, obviously...

Laser Grids.
    I am big noob.
    I had 5 DLs , now I have 2.
    I joined #teamloss, and lost my soul.
    losing WLs forever, that's what I do.

Comment

peppers, laser grids or chands
      BAITS
      SABERs 8 each
      GO DSTOCK

Comment

lgrids definitely
        IGN: Endearing
        Goal: Golden Angel Wings
        Growtopian since 2016

Comment

they really need to add something like "a farmable for personal farm".. like for example a farmable music note on the same rarity with Laser Grids.. but the thing with this farmable is it's for personal farm and it won't be over reproduced by BFGs,, well... cause you can't place music notes on public people who farm on their own needs farmables that are stable and not affected by bfg

okok no idea what I'm saying ,, all I know is that I'm a confusing person

Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

Comment

Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post
            they really need to add something like "a farmable for personal farm".. like for example a farmable music note on the same rarity with Laser Grids.. but the thing with this farmable is it's for personal farm and it won't be over reproduced by BFGs,, well... cause you can't place music notes on public people who farm on their own needs farmables that are stable and not affected by bfg

okok no idea what I'm saying ,, all I know is that I'm a confusing person
            1. Every farmable can be used both by personal farmers and BFG owners.
            2. BFG right now cannot be done because magplants are locked.

Also even if oversupply happens and price would sink, then if you farm long enough the gems earned would cover the farm cost.
            And the last thing is that the demand for farmables is high right now which can be seen in case of chandelier seed.
            Growtopia player Jasiek2r

Comment

Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

1. Every farmable can be used both by personal farmers and BFG owners.
              2. BFG right now cannot be done because magplants are locked.

Also even if oversupply happens and price would sink, then if you farm long enough the gems earned would cover the farm cost.
              And the last thing is that the demand for farmables is high right now which can be seen in case of chandelier seed.
              lmao farmables are long term,, suggestion is not specifically for today :v

Comment

lmao farmables are long term,, suggestion is not specifically for today :v
                In the long enough term you can just farm it, earn world locks from gems and even if you recycled the seed at the end you would be at the plus. I think you get what I mean. Even if your farm value decreases by 10 wls, you can get it back in just one farming cycle.

If I would buy a whole farm of chand (2400 seed) for 200/13 and farm it for a month I would get 180 wls profit from gems. Now let's assume chandelier dropped to 200/8 and I'm going to sell it for that. So on the price change I lost 60 world locks and thus my profit is 120 wl. Still ahead.

Conclusion is that unless you don't wanna sell your seeds quickly and you're going to farm them long enough you don't need to worry about the price changes.
                Growtopia player Jasiek2r

Comment

Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

In the long enough term you can just farm it, earn world locks from gems and even if you recycled the seed at the end you would be at the plus. I think you get what I mean. Even if your farm value decreases by 10 wls, you can get it back in just one farming cycle.

If I would buy a whole farm of chand (2400 seed) for 200/13 and farm it for a month I would get 180 wls profit from gems. Now let's assume chandelier dropped to 200/8 and I'm going to sell it for that. So on the price change I lost 60 world locks and thus my profit is 120 wl. Still ahead.

Conclusion is that unless you don't wanna sell your seeds quickly and you're going to farm them long enough you don't need to worry about the price changes.
                  what im talking about is having a high tier farmable like in the old days wherein their normal prices are like 2/1 to 10/1 (seeds)and will take literally years to drop like chands, not like lgrids that only took months to drop too much

Comment

what im talking about is having a high tier farmable like in the old days wherein their normal prices are like 2/1 to 10/1 (seeds)and will take literally years to drop like chands, not like lgrids that only took months to drop too much
                    There are still farmables that are stable enough like steel and gold blocks but they are so hard to break.
                    BAITS
                    SABERs 8 each
                    GO DSTOCK

Comment

Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post

There are still farmables that are stable enough like steel and gold blocks but they are so hard to break.
                      very uncomfortable

Comment

Hello! Well, you did not state what are you actually aiming for. Do you primarily farm for the experience points or the gems? If you farm for the experience I would recommend you to go for Magic Bells. Yes they are harder to break (10 hits without an item and 8 hits with a pickaxe) but the experience from them is definitely worth the work. You can receive even more experience points if you use Eggs Benedict and have the premium subscription but of course you do not have to. If you are primarily farming for the gems however, I would go with Chandeliers or Laser Grids because they both have a decent gem drop rate - Chandeliers 0 to 22 and take 7 hits to break without an item and 6 with a one. Laser Grids - 0 to 18 and take only 5 hits to break without an item, and just 4 with a one. I would personally say that Laser Grids are a bit better since they are faster to break, and ya they have a little bit lower gem drop rate, but in terms of the time they take to break they are equal to Chandeliers if you understand. Hope this helped a bit.
                        Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Patrikk View Post
                          Hello! Well, you did not state what are you actually aiming for. Do you primarily farm for the experience points or the gems? If you farm for the experience I would recommend you to go for Magic Bells. Yes they are harder to break (10 hits without an item and 8 hits with a pickaxe) but the experience from them is definitely worth the work. You can receive even more experience points if you use Eggs Benedict and have the premium subscription but of course you do not have to. If you are primarily farming for the gems however, I would go with Chandeliers or Laser Grids because they both have a decent gem drop rate - Chandeliers 0 to 22 and take 7 hits to break without an item and 6 with a one. Laser Grids - 0 to 18 and take only 5 hits to break without an item, and just 4 with a one. I would personally say that Laser Grids are a bit better since they are faster to break, and ya they have a little bit lower gem drop rate, but in terms of the time they take to break they are equal to Chandeliers if you understand. Hope this helped a bit.
                          Is pepper alright??
                          I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                          I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                          Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
                          Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
                          Gaia:0/1
                          Magplant:0/1
                          Rayman:0/1
                          Buy+ World:0/1
                          Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post

Is pepper alright??
                            Yes pepper can be decent although I would say for beginners (I do not recommend them if youre farming primarily for gems and are not a newcomer), or people who are not very advanced yet. It has a gem drop rate of 0 - 12 and takes 4 hits to break without a hand item, 3 with a one, it also has a rarity of 47 which can come in handy for people who farm for experience (Not high levels though. For example levels above 60.), since they are easy to break they are popular mostly within "semi-beginners" however they cannot be equal to Chandeliers or Lasergrids just to fill you in with the basic information. But once again, I would recommend investing in Chandeliers or LaserGrids as they are superior to Pepper trees in both gems and experience if you can afford them of course. At the end of the day, it really depends on what you are farming for (if you wanna farm them, and not just re-sell them) as I mentioned already.
                            Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Patrikk View Post

Yes pepper can be decent although I would say for beginners (I do not recommend them if youre farming primarily for gems and are not a newcomer), or people who are not very advanced yet. It has a gem drop rate of 0 - 12 and takes 4 hits to break without a hand item, 3 with a one, it also has a rarity of 47 which can come in handy for people who farm for experience (Not high levels though. For example levels above 60.), since they are easy to break they are popular mostly within "semi-beginners" however they cannot be equal to Chandeliers or Lasergrids just to fill you in with the basic information. But once again, I would recommend investing in Chandeliers or LaserGrids as they are superior to Pepper trees in both gems and experience if you can afford them of course. At the end of the day, it really depends on what you are farming for (if you wanna farm them, and not just re-sell them) as I mentioned already.
                              ohhh thanks
                              I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                              I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                              Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
                              Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
                              Gaia:0/1
                              Magplant:0/1
                              Rayman:0/1
                              Buy+ World:0/1
                              Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Working...
                              X