Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best Farmable For Personal Farm?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Pineacorn View Post

    ohhh thanks
    No problem, glad I could help out!
    Patrick

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post

      what im talking about is having a high tier farmable like in the old days wherein their normal prices are like 2/1 to 10/1 (seeds)and will take literally years to drop like chands, not like lgrids that only took months to drop too much
      People nowadays are better and more efficient at farming so farmables get cheaper more quickly. This is called the development of the economy. And if you farmed laser grid farm every 4 days for these months that it dropped, you would have got a full return of your initial cost many, many times.

      Let's say you buy laser grid 10/1 a year ago. You have a farm for around 250 wls. Now you farm it for a year which is 365 days. Lgrid grows 4 days so you farm it around 91 times. Let's say you're going to farm these 2500 trees and drop the profit seeds somewhere else and then sell them all at once when a year passes and you sell ssp 200/11 for the gems got.

      The total amount of gems you would get in these 91 farming cycles would be 6,454,084 (in words, 6 million four hundred fifty four thousand eighty four). This is around 3550 wls from selling ssp. Now the amount of seeds you got in this year would be 18,896. Let's say you sell it 200/9 because it's the laser grid price right now. So you get around 850 wls.
      Let's now add up 3550 + 850 which is 4400 wls.
      The inflation in the past year in growtopia was around 40% meaning your 44 diamond locks have a real value of 2640 wls before the investment began.
      That means the investment has a 1060% REAL RETURN. See that?
      Growtopia player Jasiek2r

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

        People nowadays are better and more efficient at farming so farmables get cheaper more quickly. This is called the development of the economy. And if you farmed laser grid farm every 4 days for these months that it dropped, you would have got a full return of your initial cost many, many times.

        Let's say you buy laser grid 10/1 a year ago. You have a farm for around 250 wls. Now you farm it for a year which is 365 days. Lgrid grows 4 days so you farm it around 91 times. Let's say you're going to farm these 2500 trees and drop the profit seeds somewhere else and then sell them all at once when a year passes and you sell ssp 200/11 for the gems got.

        The total amount of gems you would get in these 91 farming cycles would be 6,454,084 (in words, 6 million four hundred fifty four thousand eighty four). This is around 3550 wls from selling ssp. Now the amount of seeds you got in this year would be 18,896. Let's say you sell it 200/9 because it's the laser grid price right now. So you get around 850 wls.
        Let's now add up 3550 + 850 which is 4400 wls.
        The inflation in the past year in growtopia was around 40% meaning your 44 diamond locks have a real value of 2640 wls before the investment began.
        That means the investment has a 1060% REAL RETURN. See that?
        It takes a lot of time and dedication to do for a year so if you're willing to do that everyday, you kinda deserve the 1060% return.

        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
        ░▒▓███████▓▒░
        ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
        https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

          People nowadays are better and more efficient at farming so farmables get cheaper more quickly. This is called the development of the economy. And if you farmed laser grid farm every 4 days for these months that it dropped, you would have got a full return of your initial cost many, many times.

          Let's say you buy laser grid 10/1 a year ago. You have a farm for around 250 wls. Now you farm it for a year which is 365 days. Lgrid grows 4 days so you farm it around 91 times. Let's say you're going to farm these 2500 trees and drop the profit seeds somewhere else and then sell them all at once when a year passes and you sell ssp 200/11 for the gems got.

          The total amount of gems you would get in these 91 farming cycles would be 6,454,084 (in words, 6 million four hundred fifty four thousand eighty four). This is around 3550 wls from selling ssp. Now the amount of seeds you got in this year would be 18,896. Let's say you sell it 200/9 because it's the laser grid price right now. So you get around 850 wls.
          Let's now add up 3550 + 850 which is 4400 wls.
          The inflation in the past year in growtopia was around 40% meaning your 44 diamond locks have a real value of 2640 wls before the investment began.
          That means the investment has a 1060% REAL RETURN. See that?
          farming used to be seed profits too , not just gems. And in a short amount of time. If you're into this sort of long term farming go do roots, that's their purpose. I'm talking about the old old way of farming. You're right tho , everything gonna just drop in price because of the players being better and more efficient in farming. Tho the amount of earning you calculated can possibly be done within months of farming from old Growtopia, when farmables used to be literally for personal use only.

          Overall, I still prefer to farm something that won't be affected by BFGs. Even with players being better and efficient in farming, the dropping of the price would still be slower without BFGs. (not gonna farm trash fishtanks tho)

          Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post


            farming used to be seed profits too , not just gems. And in a short amount of time. If you're into this sort of long term farming go do roots, that's their purpose. I'm talking about the old old way of farming. You're right tho , everything gonna just drop in price because of the players being better and more efficient in farming. Tho the amount of earning you calculated can possibly be done within months of farming from old Growtopia, when farmables used to be literally for personal use only.

            Overall, I still prefer to farm something that won't be affected by BFGs. Even with players being better and efficient in farming, the dropping of the price would still be slower without BFGs. (not gonna farm trash fishtanks tho)
            The old way of farming is still being performed, usually by new players. Farming nowadays is seed profit as well, the percentage gain in seeds haven't changed while seeds became cheaper so that means your profit per capital invested is higher than before. If you spent 10 dls on chandelier seeds while they were 2/1 you would get less profit counting both seeds and gems as compared to if you bought the seeds cheaper today for those 10 dls.

            amount of earning you calculated can possibly be done within months of farming from old Growtopia, when farmables used to be literally for personal use only
            It was just an example. If you have enough resources, you could earn 44 dls by farming in just a little over a month.

            Overall, I still prefer to farm something that won't be affected by BFGs. Even with players being better and efficient in farming, the dropping of the price would still be slower without BFGs.
            You have no guarantee that a BFG owner would not pick your farmable.
            Growtopia player Jasiek2r

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Jasiek2r View Post

              The old way of farming is still being performed, usually by new players. Farming nowadays is seed profit as well, the percentage gain in seeds haven't changed while seeds became cheaper so that means your profit per capital invested is higher than before. If you spent 10 dls on chandelier seeds while they were 2/1 you would get less profit counting both seeds and gems as compared to if you bought the seeds cheaper today for those 10 dls.
              more spend but less work, imagine breaking full world for 4 hours to get 1dl.. now you need to break about 10 full worlds to get a dl of profit.

              It was just an example. If you have enough resources, you could earn 44 dls by farming in just a little over a month.
              And if you also have enough resources for an expensive farmable you can get 44dls in about a week. with less work.

              have no guarantee that a BFG owner would not pick your farmable.
              You forgot the part where I said something similar to music notes, something you can't BFG. Or could be some block that can only be placed by world owners.


              Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by FDMGamer View Post
                If you're active in the game, go for peppers or lgrids. If you're not that active, use chandeliers instead
                IGN: Haphazardly (previously GodApollyon)
                I love reading, and I love myself


                Click me:

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post
                  more spend but less work, imagine breaking full world for 4 hours to get 1dl.. now you need to break about 10 full worlds to get a dl of profit.
                  You're wrong. Breaking full chandelier farm gets you over a 1 dl profit. This is first.

                  Originally posted by SparkedEye View Post
                  And if you also have enough resources for an expensive farmable you can get 44dls in about a week. with less work.
                  If you have enough resources, you can buy more of a cheap farmable and get 44 dls in a week too. It's all about the size of an investment.
                  And if you buy an expensive farmable, you get less of it lowering your income.

                  Let's say I buy 2000 chandelier seed for 60 wls.
                  Let's say I doubled the amount of seeds in 4 months (8 farming cycles).
                  I sell the seed for 120 wls and I get around 640 000 gems = minimum of 320 wls, total 440 wl.

                  Now let's say I buy for the same amount of wls chand seed 200/12 so I only buy 1k.
                  I double the amount of seeds in the same time (8 farming cycles).
                  I sell 2k seed for 120 wls and I get somewhere around 320 000 gems = 160 wl
                  Total is around 280 wls

                  Now you see the difference between those two. Put it simply, expensive farmables are lowering your return from the investment.

                  Math does not lie.
                  Growtopia player Jasiek2r

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    lgrids or chands/sorcerer stone. Lgrid if u play actively close to every day or chands/sorcerer stone if you play less frequently. You could have 5k lgrid trees but if you aren't finding a way to farm em , either urself or through bfg, it is a waste

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Chand is best
                      Vending Machine exist to reduce farmers. Use it!
                      My Waifu is Felicity
                      My fav game is Yuumi

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Bro, the amount of work bro. Not the amount of WLs. 🤦‍♂️

                        Originally posted by Jasiek2r;n[URL="tel:6878430"
                        6878430[/URL]]

                        You're wrong. Breaking full chandelier farm gets you over a 1 dl profit. This is first.
                        Let me add, -from the seeds.


                        Math does not lie.
                        Yeh, but you forgot to calculate the amount of time you invest.
                        .
                        .
                        Let's say you have a budget of 40DLs.

                        If chand seeds are 200/12, you'll get 66,666 seeds. And that's about 23 full farms.

                        If chand seeds are 200/95, you'll get 8,422 seeds. And that's around 3 full farms.

                        Imagine you do 1 cycle in bot of them. Breaking a full farm takes about 5 hours. With 23 farms, it will take you 115 hours for that 1 cycle. With 3 farms, that's 15 hours.

                        Now the profit, per full farm you earn about about 90k gems.

                        23 full farms is 2,070,000 gems, with the current rate of 1,800gems per WL , you'll get 1150 WLs. Also, with the average of 8% seed growth, you'll have 72,000 seeds. That would be 4320 WLs. Means, you got 5470 WLs. (1470 Profit)

                        3 full farms is 270,000 gems, and the rate was 1,200 per WL so you'll get 225 WLs. With the seed growth of 8%, it will be 9,095 seeds which is 4,320 WLs. Means, you got 4545 WLs. (545 Profit)

                        Now if you will divide the amount of profit to the amount of time that you spent, from the price of 200/12, 1470WLs of profit divided by the 115 hours you spent. You earned about 13WLs/Hr of Work. ~ From the price of 200/95, 545 WLs of profit divided by the 15 hours you spent. You earned about 36 WLs/Hr of Work.

                        36 WLs/Hr of Work > 13 WLs/Hr of Work.

                        Now you see the difference between this 2. Put it simply, expensive farmables let you earn faster in the rate of Profit/HrSpent.

                        Math does not lie
                        And as you said, in farming, you should earn faster than the price drop. And you know what that means ? It means in farming, you are investing your time, not your WLs.
                        Last edited by SparkedEye; 08-18-2020, 12:07 AM. Reason: my bad wrong numbers

                        Wanna Fight my Phoenix Duo??

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X