Caged Leash Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caged Leash Scam

So, I was just recently scammed of my puppy leash that was in a cage. I wonder how it was possible as I was able to get the key from the world lock for trading but after that someone was able to put it in their battle leash.

As far as I know, you won't be able to get the key from the world lock when someone was accessed right? Might he be using some third party apps? Is it bannable?

After that he then try to scam me again by dropping my items but never fell to it. I think that time he uses a macro that can record a specific place on where a player drops because I was not able to put blocks in that specific place until I banned him and was able to place a block again. I was able to record this this time but is it worth the shot to send it to support?

Please don't judge me. I'm a high level in game and a master sorcerer here (even though worth nothing) but still scammed. There is still room for me to learn. I will never get back my puppy but your answers are enough for me. Thank you for your replies.
    BAITS
    SABERs 8 each
    GO DSTOCK

Someone tried to do this exact scam to me. I believe it's the same guy.

Was he from BUYGHC?

He asked me to take my puppy out of the cage and access him so he could "check for scam/doors", which made no sense because if it's in the cage and I trade the key I wouldn't be able to take it out even if there was a door.

It was extremely obvious he was trying to scam me with a new bug or something. His explanation for why he wanted access didn't make any sense, so I decided to not give him access. I sold to someone else.

I'm curious to see how this scam works. Is it a bug that allows him to take the pet out even after getting his access removed?

Can you explain what happened in better detail? It's kinda hard to understand what happened from what you wrote.
    Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

First, he messaged me then went to the world and just like what you said he asked for access. I encountered many people try to do these and I said no but this time, I wanted to see what will happen (though i regret it). After I access him, he removed his access and I was able to get the key for the trade and then I put back the leash then boom, disaster happened.
      BAITS
      SABERs 8 each
      GO DSTOCK

Comment

So he was able to remove the puppy out of the cage after you put the puppy in?
        Current IGN: 28261838

Bait shop at 6555 (:

Comment

usually, what happens after these scammers Ask for access is they look and move around the world "to see if the world is a scam or not". They won't accept the access right away and will try to distract you so u forget about offering them access. And then once you do place the leash in the cage, only then will they accept the access and snatch your pet away

Comment

Originally posted by Neia Baraja View Post
            usually, what happens after these scammers Ask for access is they look and move around the world "to see if the world is a scam or not". They won't accept the access right away and will try to distract you so u forget about offering them access. And then once you do place the leash in the cage, only then will they accept the access and snatch your pet away
            Oh, maybe this is why I get it now.

I think this should be fixed in which world owner can also see a pending request to someone because sending an 'access' can't be cancelled.

Though, thank you for this!
            BAITS
            SABERs 8 each
            GO DSTOCK

Comment

Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post

Oh, maybe this is why I get it now.

I think this should be fixed in which world owner can also see a pending request to someone because sending an 'access' can't be cancelled.

Though, thank you for this!
              If you leave the world or ban them and then unban them, the access offer disappears as a side note

Comment

This is a scam with a hack i got scammed by this they say they using a program it's like time skip of Hit in Dragon Ball you can see them not moving but actually they're getting the item on chest or in cage that's why they're able to get the key.

Comment

Before you ask any further, consider this:

Why would you give access in the first place?
                  (Don't even think of saying because you wanna see what happens, it's like saying you wanna remove a line of code from a nuclear safety device just because you wanna see if the nuke will blow up or not.)

But hey, the more you know!
                  Last edited by Sumotravis30; 08-04-2020, 09:25 AM.
                  This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Sumotravis30 View Post
                    Before you ask any further, consider this:

Why would you give access in the first place?
                    (Don't even think of saying because you wanna see what happens, it's like saying you wanna remove a line of code from a nuclear safety device just because you wanna see if the nuke will blow up or not.)

But hey, the more you know!
                    Well, I admit my fault in this and had already moved on. I just want to know how did he do it.
                    BAITS
                    SABERs 8 each
                    GO DSTOCK

Comment

it's not a bug or hack it's 100% scam you can see it in peterw video this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giOV2G4lKsQ at 06.30 you can see in the video the scammer is typing "Removed MrGani Their Access From A World Lock" its not come from the notification about removed access from system,but the scammer write it! be careful! sorry for bad english xD

Comment

Working...
                      X