Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pineacorn
    replied
    Science and Display Block are really in Demand right now you should mass it tho...

Leave a comment:

• Fuzuka
    replied
    Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
    I'm massing paint buckets rn and after all is done, ill have approximately 20 dls pure. Im trying to think of an op mass like paint bucket but with those dls but i can't think of anything. I see pocket lighters so maybe anybody knows how ill mass those? If not, what other mass can i do with around 15-20 dls?
    May i ask how much paint buckets usually go for and where you sell them?, Also, is 200 paint bucket trees gopd to start with? Do you buy all the materials and just splice? (Purple block seeds)

Leave a comment:

• Rozian
    replied
    Mass platform its fun specially competing against hunderds of bots in BUYPLAT 😂

Leave a comment:

• Okuninushi
    replied
    Originally posted by highgear View Post
    Uhh.. growsabers?
    Only if you are superlazy like me
    ive actually been thinking bout it, but still iffy cuz it takes so long hehe. Good contender tho

Leave a comment:

• highgear
    replied
    Uhh.. growsabers?
    Only if you are superlazy like me

Leave a comment:

• Okuninushi
    replied
    Originally posted by QwertyFabs View Post
    why not just do paint bucket on a larger scale if it gives good profit
    ya know maybe anyone can give me better ideas hehe

Leave a comment:

• QwertyFabs
    replied
    why not just do paint bucket on a larger scale if it gives good profit

Leave a comment:

• Okuninushi
    replied
    Idk anything about silkworms so maybe elaborate on thatt.

i'll send you a pm

p.s idk how to quote more than once

Leave a comment:

• asdsda321412
    replied
    Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
    I'm massing paint buckets rn and after all is done, ill have approximately 20 dls pure. Im trying to think of an op mass like paint bucket but with those dls but i can't think of anything. I see pocket lighters so maybe anybody knows how ill mass those? If not, what other mass can i do with around 15-20 dls?
    I think you should just continue what you did if you want massing. It's hard to find something to mass though because sometimes people tend to mass them when they know it's profitable and just make the supply overflow.

Btw, can you teach me how to mass paint buckets?

Leave a comment:

• Iooksim
    replied
    Start silk worm profit maybe??

Leave a comment:

• Okuninushi
    started a topic My next massing step?

My next massing step?

Working...
X