Ancestral tesseract of dimensions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestral tesseract of dimensions

Hey guys! I recently bought ancestral tesseract of dimensions and it's not working very well, I'm thinking on upgrading it, should I upgrade it? How much would it be? And how much will the chances of extra blocks increase?

When equipped, this item grants the Extra Blocks... mod to the player, which provides an extra 5% chance for a block broken by the player to drop itself. Each upgrade increases the chance by 1%.

If you primarily farm unfarmables then you should upgrade it to boost your profit. 40dl+ I think not sure tho
    BAITS
    SABERs 8 each
    GO DSTOCK

Comment

Hello! Well, the ancestral gives you a higher drop rate of blocks, so I would recommend upgrading it only if you are a farmer and actually put the effect of the ancestral to an use. The starting percentage is 5%, the final result would be 10% to answer your question. However I do not know how much would the upgrade take. Try asking someone IN-GAME also. However be prepared that the price will be moving in diamond locks. Could be 30 40 or 50 as the person above me mentioned already. To keep it real with ya, only YOU know the true answer to your first question. Try asking yourself this: "Would I put the effect of the ancestral to a good use and can I possibly profit from it? " If yes, go for the upgrade, if not then you will just waste your diamond locks.
      Patrick

Comment

I’ve got a level 5 tesserect and I can easily profit 1dl+ per day depending on how long I want to farm
        Acount Made March 3 2013

Comment

Don't have one but seems optimal to only upgrade it when you try to farm unfarmables like asteroid, aqua cave, crystal etc. If you farm farmables, lvl 1 blue ances is already good
          IGN: Okuninushi
          Account Created: ~2014
          Hours Played: 700+ Hours
          Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

I upgraded mine to level 5, took me a budget of around 58dls.

Comment

Another alternative my friend told me was to buy a buddy block head as it stacks with ances. Should I get that instead?

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyduckGT View Post
                Another alternative my friend told me was to buy a buddy block head as it stacks with ances. Should I get that instead?
                Instead? Of course not. The cost is the same but Buddy Block Head is 2,5% while Tesseract is 5%.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
                ░▒▓███████▓▒░
                ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
                https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

Ah ok thanks!

Comment

I upgraded my blue ances to lv 3 just to get it's crystal particle

Comment

Originally posted by DerpyduckGT View Post
                      you could get it side by side with tesseract since it stacks. Level 1 tesseract is ~8 dls. that gives you 5%. upgrading to level 2 costs 9 dls and only adds 1%. on the other hand, buddy is 8.5 dls and adds 2%. I personally would get buddy before upgrading my ances.
                      I am big noob.
                      I had 5 DLs , now I have 2.
                      I joined #teamloss, and lost my soul.
                      losing WLs forever, that's what I do.

Comment

Upgrading it will cost high price.
                        Hi.

Comment

Working...
                        X