Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Use of Encapsulated Galaxy

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Use of Encapsulated Galaxy

    title says it all
    BAITS
    SABERs 8 each
    GO DSTOCK

  • #2
    Grind 1 in a Food Grinder to create a Cosmic 5-Spice Star used in cooking.

    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
    ░▒▓███████▓▒░
    ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
    https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Jedaki View Post
      Grind 1 in a Food Grinder to create a Cosmic 5-Spice Star used in cooking.
      or just place it in ur world and use it as a decoration
      CrateShip

      Comment


      • #4
        3 Possibilities for Encapsulated Galaxy
        Anomalizing Elegant Rolling Pin = 2x Anomalizing Pristine Rolling Pin + 100x Golden Block + 1x Encapsulated Galaxy
        Pristine Potion = 1x Anomalizing Pristine Bone Saw + 5x Carrot Block + 1x Encapsulated Galaxy
        Cosmic 5-Spice Star = (Grind) 1x Encapsulated Galaxy
        A NEWS administrator and ANCIENTS member.

        Comment


        • #5
          People buy it 3/1, do you think it will rise? Chef event is also in October.
          BAITS
          SABERs 8 each
          GO DSTOCK

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post
            People buy it 3/1, do you think it will rise? Chef event is also in October.
            no, people usually cook berry crepes since its one of the most cheapest foods to make
            IGN: MadMewMew




            Nominating the same world since July.



            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Kfbun View Post

              no, people usually cook berry crepes since its one of the most cheapest foods to make
              I mean for the elegant rolling pin?
              BAITS
              SABERs 8 each
              GO DSTOCK

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post

                I mean for the elegant rolling pin?
                probably..
                IGN: MadMewMew




                Nominating the same world since July.



                Comment


                • #9
                  It won't rise. Those elegant rolling pins only need 1 and it's really easy to get it.
                  Oof

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Coldshots View Post
                    It won't rise. Those elegant rolling pins only need 1 and it's really easy to get it.
                    This is correct, cooking elegants are always very cheap.
                    IGN: Lv1PLAYER
                    Goals: chill and have fun

                    Follow me on Instagram if you want: @lv1player

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X