Is this normal..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this normal..

I just farmed 2450 lgrid seeds. I only got 13 seed profit. Is this suppose to be normal

I never got this small seed increase in my whole 6 years playing GT.
    GOALS:
    Royal Lock [0/1]
    Magplant 5000 [1/3]
    Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Originally posted by iKevin20 View Post
    I just farmed 2450 lgrid seeds. I only got 13 seed profit. Is this suppose to be normal

There's something wrong I think. My usual seed profit from lgrids bfg sometimes went down to 80ish seeds but never encountered a number of seed gain just like yours.
    BAITS
    SABERs 8 each
    GO DSTOCK

Comment

It is possible as the drop rate of seeds is random. There is a chance you get 0 seeds or that you get 100. It's all based on chance.

░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ▷▷Retired poster◁◁
      ░▒▓███████▓▒░
      ┅⊏⧖⊐┅
      https://youtu.be/wJZjZyuHJFY

Comment

might've been just extremely unlucky

Comment

Hello! I do not wanna repeat what others have said above me already, because I guess you have read that already. You might have been just very unlucky as it is based on chance. However I would recommend you to try and avoid using any kind of lasers while breaking your farmables for instance the "Cyclopean Visor" or the "Death ray" as I have seen BFG owners also demand from their breakers to refrain from using such items as it might be a cause of potentional profit loss. The best thing to use is a pickaxe (In my opinion of course.) or any kind of item which is capable of providing you with a "faster breaking" effect.

It also could be all just a rumor of course, keep that in mind, but you should still give it a try. But alright, I will be honest, maybe it just was not your lucky day. So to answer your question, yes this can be considered as normal because who knows, maybe the next time you will farm, you will make much more profit (in terms of the seed drop rate.).
          Patrick

Comment

Originally posted by Patrikk View Post

Hello! I do not wanna repeat what others have said above me already, because I guess you have read that already. You might have been just very unlucky as it is based on chance. However I would recommend you to try and avoid using any kind of lasers while breaking your farmables for instance the "Cyclopean Visor" or the "Death ray" as I have seen BFG owners also demand from their breakers to refrain from using such items as it might be a cause of potentional profit loss. The best thing to use is a pickaxe (In my opinion of course.) or any kind of item which is capable of providing you with a "faster breaking" effect.

It also could be all just a rumor of course, keep that in mind, but you should still give it a try. But alright, I will be honest, maybe it just was not your lucky day. So to answer your question, yes this can be considered as normal because who knows, maybe the next time you will farm, you will make much more profit (in terms of the seed drop rate.).
            But pickaxe and death ray give the same effect though. Also to OP I think there was a decrease in the seed profit aswell, although mine was not as drastic as yours my lgrid farm only gives 150 seeds on average per farm and back then I easily get 200 seeds.
            IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
            Rayman: 0/1
            DLS: 70/100
            LVL: 62/125

Comment

After the horrible 13 seed profit, my next 2 farm of 2450 lgrid seeds gave me 250 seeds profit and 200 seeds profit respectively.

So i guess, im just super unlucky maybe
              tho, on the side note, when i get 13 seed increase, im farming my lgrid when the server is super laggy and always disconnecting, idk if it is really related.
              ​​​​​​
              Thx for the input guys
              GOALS:
              Royal Lock [0/1]
              Magplant 5000 [1/3]
              Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

After the horrible 13 seed profit, my next 2 farm of 2450 lgrid seeds gave me 250 seeds profit and 200 seeds profit respectively.

So i guess, im just super unlucky maybe
                tho, on the side note, when i get 13 seed increase, im farming my lgrid when the server is super laggy and always disconnecting, idk if it is really related.
                ​​​​​​
                Thx for the input guys
                Well if that's the case then it might be the same thing that happens with a lot of gems when the servers are lagging. You try to take them and you only get a few at first, you log out, log back in and BAM you've got 20k gems out of nowhere. Probably just really unlucky sub-server lag or something.

Comment

Originally posted by LostKana View Post

Well if that's the case then it might be the same thing that happens with a lot of gems when the servers are lagging. You try to take them and you only get a few at first, you log out, log back in and BAM you've got 20k gems out of nowhere. Probably just really unlucky sub-server lag or something.
                  Ah i see... Thanks for the explanation
                  GOALS:
                  Royal Lock [0/1]
                  Magplant 5000 [1/3]
                  Rayman Fist [1/1]

I like wiggly worm ;.;

Comment

Originally posted by GamingKyle View Post

But pickaxe and death ray give the same effect though. Also to OP I think there was a decrease in the seed profit aswell, although mine was not as drastic as yours my lgrid farm only gives 150 seeds on average per farm and back then I easily get 200 seeds.
                    Yap, but the Death Ray shoots lasers right? Okay, okay I know it is a bit unrealistic but still.
                    Patrick

Comment

Yap, but the Death Ray shoots lasers right? Okay, okay I know it is a bit unrealistic but still.
                      Yea, uhm anyways both of them give the same amount of seeds. Lasers or not it's the same its all based on RNG.
                      IGN:kyleneo

Mag: 1/2
                      Rayman: 0/1
                      DLS: 70/100
                      LVL: 62/125

Comment

However I would recommend you to try and avoid using any kind of lasers while breaking your farmables for instance the "Cyclopean Visor" or the "Death ray" as I have seen BFG owners also demand from their breakers to refrain from using such items as it might be a cause of potentional profit loss.
                        No offense, but that is the most retarded myth imo
                        Anyway, using anything with Enhance diggin' mod or similar to that is always recommended because you get to complete your farming session quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

No offense, but that is the most retarded myth imo
                          Anyway, using anything with Enhance diggin' mod or similar to that is always recommended because you get to complete your farming session quicker.
                          Well I would like to see some solid proof about it being a myth before you call me out for it, and yes I kind of expected that it is always recommended but still wanted to point it out incase the author did not know.
                          Patrick

Comment

Better Than nothing
                            I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                            I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                            Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
                            Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
                            Gaia:0/1
                            Magplant:0/1
                            Rayman:0/1
                            Buy+ World:0/1
                            Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Well I would like to see some solid proof about it being a myth before you call me out for it, and yes I kind of expected that it is always recommended but still wanted to point it out incase the author did not know.
                              There is no point for proving an obviously not true believe. It's like trying to ask for proof that the sun emits heat, or trying to proof that the bottom of the sea has greater atmospheric pressure(I mean how are you gonna proof this? dive in with your diving suit and wait to get crushed? )

Consider looking back at these thread:
                              1. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...kes-seed-loss=
                              2. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...clopean-Visor=
                              3. https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...e-RUMORS-TRUE=
                              4. https://www.rtsoft.com/forums/showth...or-for-farming

A Seed has 25% chance of dropping from block. You can expect to get ~25 seeds per 100 blocks broken.
                              After all, you can always conduct your own research and proof it for yourself.

Comment

Working...
                              X