Guider for set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guider for set

Hello! Have you thinken about a set that is USEFUL, in anything? Well, youre in the right forum post!

​​​​​​Press the spoiler..

Ty... Sorry if im bad at this... Bwcose neww forum look is kinda weird... Ok guys
    GrowID: mkasu
    World: mkasu
    Msg me if need help...
    Im not online at
    weekend...

true but if you can spare the wls get burning eyes instead since the cybernetic eye is basically cyclops which weakens your punch.

edit: a good replacement would be zinc. I wore your set+shredded t-shirt+fishnet stockings before, with zinc.
    zinc is basically face asbestos.
    I may not answer you if I'm prepping for harvest while having online classes, so... Sorry!

I have Vending Machines in BDCMARS... If I say I sell something, it'll be there.

GrowID: Phloqiston
    World: BDCMARS
    Discord: Phloqiston#2840

Comment

Diamond Horn (Long Build)
      Galactic Destructor (Long Break + Pickaxe effect)
      Golem's Gift (Speedy + Pickaxe Effect)
      Will Of the wild (Water Speedy/Fire Resistant/Climb Effect)
      Cloack Of Hoveration (Double Jump+Parasol)
      Vending Machine exist to reduce farmers. Use it!
      My Waifu is Felicity
      My fav game is Yuumi

Comment

I'd like to share my set too!

But here's what it really is...

I like this set because most of them are transmutable. I don't really do active farming or grinding in-game, I mainly just chill. That's why I have a Perma coffee set (3 stacked speedy items)

Ancestral: Ancestral Totem of Wisdom: Level 5 (9% chance double exp from all action **kinda not useful for me since I'm alr maxed but I wanna keep the moon)
        Back: Nightking's Cape - Black (Double Jump)
        Hat: Chip and Dip (Speedy) [Transmuted to Star Captain's Hat] **if needed: Diamond Horns (Long Build)
        Face: Focused Eyes [I substitute it with Cat Eyes (Long Punch) from time to time to have longer punch w/o affecting damage]
        Neck: Amulet of Force (Pickaxe) [transmuted to Spirit Guide for the floating effect and I still also have the star punch animation from the Amulet]
        Shirt: Chaos Corruption (Speedy) [transmuted to Doompunk Waistcoat]
        Pants: Super Squirt Gun Jetpack Pants (High Jump + Slowfall) [transmuted to Doompunk Leggings]
        Shoe: Diamond Rocket Shoes (Speedy) Golem's Gift (Speedy + Punch Power)
        Hand: **I cycle these depending on purpose | Tyr Spear (Long Punch) Geiger Counter (Geiger?) + More i.e Sushi Knife, Rock Hammer, Rock Chisel, Pristine items for clash

[Alternate]
        //My geiger not with me as of the moment

I hope you liked it and I hope I helped
        Last edited by VyxHD; 08-12-2020, 03:58 AM.
        IGN: Crammiee

Find me in:
        CRAMMIEE
        CRAMBFG

Comment

Working...
        X