About Surgery (EPC)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About Surgery (EPC)

Im at level 6 role surgery already, now im thinking of profitting with it. I have some questions. Please guide me thanks in advance.

- Does leveling up more my surg role will make an item higher chance to get?
    - Will i get the Dr. Title for free? or it will just lessen the cost?
    - How many EPC or other stuffs will i get for 200 surgery?
    WAIT A MINUTE WHOE A - AREE YOU?!

Originally posted by Unanymous View Post
    - Will i get the Dr. Title for free? or it will just lessen the cost?
    It will just lessen the cost.
    BAITS
    SABERs 8 each
    GO DSTOCK

Comment

Originally posted by asdsda321412 View Post

It will just lessen the cost.
      thank you for answering but i have extra question that i forgot to add.

Why do players buy train e? do they surg it themselves? do they invest for the incoming surg clash? or what?

Thank you in advance

Comment

Why do players buy train e? do they surg it themselves? do they invest for the incoming surg clash? or what?

Thank you in advance
        Train Es only gives tool as reward. This mean you gain most of the tool used in the surgery back right after. We get caducei and role drop as reward since Mabob and other uncommon-rare prize are eliminated.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

Train Es only gives tool as reward. This mean you gain most of the tool used in the surgery back right after. We get caducei and role drop as reward since Mabob and other uncommon-rare prize are eliminated.
          Thank you for answering. So with that saying surging train-e's with max surg role or atleast level 6 will give profit?

Comment

Thank you in advance
            I just found this
            https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...uying-train-e=
            BAITS
            SABERs 8 each
            GO DSTOCK

Comment

Thank you for answering. So with that saying surging train-e's with max surg role or atleast level 6 will give profit?
              In a long run, yeah. Role item has a 2%(1/50) chance of dropping according to my own experience(~7k surgeries)

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post

In a long run, yeah. Role item has a 2%(1/50) chance of dropping according to my own experience(~7k surgeries)
                I see. But i ask some player in-game, they said that it was profitable before when surg role item was still 10each. Does the profit still good or literally none?

Comment

I see. But i ask some player in-game, they said that it was profitable before when surg role item was still 10each. Does the profit still good or literally none?
                  Not sure about that. I did my last epc farm back in April 2020. I do know at some point it will not be profitable or gain as much as it used to and i guess we have reached that point.

Comment

Working...
                  X