Mass Produce or Farm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass Produce or Farm?

what is better, mass or farming. I currently get around 180-200k gems per day and i spend about 12-13 hours breaking. I also have my friends help me so sometimes it just 10 hrs. I gain around 1dl a day if i do not sell the seeds. But, as I have seen from previous posts that massing is better. I want to know if i can also get 7-9dls per week doing mass. I currently have 16 dls at my disposal and a dream catcher staff.

Cheers,
    WorldBreaker
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

WorldBreaker Thats quite a hardcore farmer, I'd say farming because I guess you can be consistent with it and earn more xp at the same time, mass producing just seems to be a long lengthy process that I don't have the patience to do.
    IGN: DoctorNick
    Instagram: doctornick.gt
    Goals: Keep grinding.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
      WorldBreaker Thats quite a hardcore farmer, I'd say farming because I guess you can be consistent with it and earn more xp at the same time, mass producing just seems to be a long lengthy process that I don't have the patience to do.
      yes haha, I watch movies on the side too... I am just wondering how much can i earn if i mass produce say display or science stats worth 10-15 dls. because, i have been farming for months now and it is getting hella boring.

Suggestions for Paw:
      Practice Bots

Comment

WorldBreaker try expanding profit into maybe trades if you have gotten a lot off farming.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorNicK View Post
          WorldBreaker try expanding profit into maybe trades if you have gotten a lot off farming.
          I did got 50dls from farming, but, almost half or more are invested back in farms. I am just curious how much does people that mass produce for a week earn

Suggestions for Paw:
          Practice Bots

Comment

I have no idea tbh

Comment

Im guessing you farm chands/sorcerer everyday, ur weird...

just kidding, props to farming that much tbh. Im not as rich as you are, but massing has been my main way of making wls lately. I switched from farming to massing because:

-You make a ton more wls if you know what to mass. In 4 days i turned 150 wls into 5 dls, which is pretty good considering what it actually just costed. If I loved farming as much as you, I DEFINITELY would make more in my mass projects. Of course, there are projects that would give even greater profits given you put in time, effort, and more wls. Projects like science stations and dblocks.

-The very main reason i switched is because compared to farming(especially farming a whole chand/sorc farm), massing gives you a lot of time to do other things. When farming, you have to break all 10k+ blocks in a day which for you, like you said, takes up 12 hours a day. Massing, on the other hand usually just takes 1 or 2 breaking rounds, you can even mass without breaking and just splicing. While waiting for the trees to grow, you can rest, focus on life, or do more profiting activites. You can farm since some projects takes days before you can progress. You can buy and sell for more wls. You can also start another mass project which I used to do tho only advisable if you can multitask properly.

Tho massing has it's downsides too, for example:

-A lot of planning is needed before you start, going to be difficult if it's your first time. For starters, you have to learn how to use online mass calculators properly in every step of your mass. Shouldn't be too hard, but obviously nothing easy compared to farming.

-If you don't make use of your waiting time(unless u are actually busy), then it isn't really much better than farming.

-You HAVE to know what you're doing and why. Like i said, it takes a lot of planning. If you don't do it right, you'll just be eating big deficits. For example, a lot of players massed Spirit Storage Units when SSU Worlds became popular. Then, problems arose due to the fact that too many people massed them. The supplies OVERFLOWED(keep this in mind), making the prices on the items drop. It became harder to sell, and just gave losses instead of profits. An experienced mass producer would have started massing ssu wayyy before it starts to become popular because he/she knows if it trends then prices will drop, which will make profits smaller.
              ​​​
              TLDR: Massing is high risk, high reward
              IGN: Okuninushi
              Account Created: ~2014
              Hours Played: 700+ Hours
              Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

Yea this is what im thinking if im buying farmables :/

I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
                Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
                Gaia:0/1
                Magplant:0/1
                Rayman:0/1
                Buy+ World:0/1
                Doodad: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post
                  what is better, mass or farming. I currently get around 180-200k gems per day and i spend about 12-13 hours breaking. I also have my friends help me so sometimes it just 10 hrs. I gain around 1dl a day if i do not sell the seeds. But, as I have seen from previous posts that massing is better. I want to know if i can also get 7-9dls per week doing mass. I currently have 16 dls at my disposal and a dream catcher staff.

Cheers,
                  WorldBreaker
                  I Just Farm To get the gems so i can upgrade my back pack

On,second thought.. i don't farm at all... i just get the gems from harvesting tree's

now i get 32 DL's /34 Days just by watching my growsaber trees grow

So My Answer is Mass produce Ofc
                  Vending Machine exist to reduce farmers. Use it!
                  My Waifu is Felicity
                  My fav game is Yuumi

Comment

Originally posted by highgear View Post

I Just Farm To get the gems so i can upgrade my back pack

On,second thought.. i don't farm at all... i just get the gems from harvesting tree's

now i get 32 DL's /34 Days just by watching my growsaber trees grow

So My Answer is Mass produce Ofc
                    Im quite interested in growsabers, how much is your initial capital and what is the net profit after harvest, saying you are not lucky.

Suggestions for Paw:
                    Practice Bots

Comment

Originally posted by Okuninushi View Post
                      Im guessing you farm chands/sorcerer everyday, ur weird...

just kidding, props to farming that much tbh. Im not as rich as you are, but massing has been my main way of making wls lately. I switched from farming to massing because:

-You make a ton more wls if you know what to mass. In 4 days i turned 150 wls into 5 dls, which is pretty good considering what it actually just costed. If I loved farming as much as you, I DEFINITELY would make more in my mass projects. Of course, there are projects that would give even greater profits given you put in time, effort, and more wls. Projects like science stations and dblocks.

-The very main reason i switched is because compared to farming(especially farming a whole chand/sorc farm), massing gives you a lot of time to do other things. When farming, you have to break all 10k+ blocks in a day which for you, like you said, takes up 12 hours a day. Massing, on the other hand usually just takes 1 or 2 breaking rounds, you can even mass without breaking and just splicing. While waiting for the trees to grow, you can rest, focus on life, or do more profiting activites. You can farm since some projects takes days before you can progress. You can buy and sell for more wls. You can also start another mass project which I used to do tho only advisable if you can multitask properly.

Tho massing has it's downsides too, for example:

-A lot of planning is needed before you start, going to be difficult if it's your first time. For starters, you have to learn how to use online mass calculators properly in every step of your mass. Shouldn't be too hard, but obviously nothing easy compared to farming.

-If you don't make use of your waiting time(unless u are actually busy), then it isn't really much better than farming.

-You HAVE to know what you're doing and why. Like i said, it takes a lot of planning. If you don't do it right, you'll just be eating big deficits. For example, a lot of players massed Spirit Storage Units when SSU Worlds became popular. Then, problems arose due to the fact that too many people massed them. The supplies OVERFLOWED(keep this in mind), making the prices on the items drop. It became harder to sell, and just gave losses instead of profits. An experienced mass producer would have started massing ssu wayyy before it starts to become popular because he/she knows if it trends then prices will drop, which will make profits smaller.
                      ​​​
                      TLDR: Massing is high risk, high reward
                      thanks mate, can i know what is your clean profit on your biggest mass, and how many days you have spent doing that mass. cheers!

Suggestions for Paw:
                      Practice Bots

Comment

thanks mate, can i know what is your clean profit on your biggest mass, and how many days you have spent doing that mass. cheers!
                        2650+ Science Stations Trees. I massed both military and toxic waste, which cost around 980-1000 wls since i both a lot of seeds to cut down time. I got around 7500+ Stations and 100+ Seeds, sold the stations mostly 5/1 but occasionally sold 200/45 wls. Luckily found a buyer of seeds 2/1. Total wls i got was around 16 dls and some wls. It was quite long tho since stations take 6 days b4 harvest, if i had to guess it took 14 days to finish and sell all of them. Never really done it again cuz i feel like i make wls faster by doing smaller and quicker projects such as Paint Buckets(my fav mass)
                        IGN: Okuninushi
                        Account Created: ~2014
                        Hours Played: 700+ Hours
                        Level: 55

I don't really do much in-game besides farming, but i'm still very approachable

Comment

Im quite interested in growsabers, how much is your initial capital and what is the net profit after harvest, saying you are not lucky.
                          https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...s-calculations

there you go...

By the way... idk how "unlucky" that you are talking about (maybe 1saber / tree? wow that is really unlucky)

But i count 5 saber's/2 tree's
                          Vending Machine exist to reduce farmers. Use it!
                          My Waifu is Felicity
                          My fav game is Yuumi

Comment

Working...
                          X