Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any suggestion on what to do with 100dls??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any suggestion on what to do with 100dls??

I have 100dls rn and idk wat to do with them to get profit or at least earn wls per day
    i wont be investing on farms since i wont be able to play during that time

I tried buying and selling items like rayman or mag when ray 78dls but now 83dls which i wont invest cuz i guess it will cause a sudden drop due to the sudden rise
    about magplant i scare it drop lower than 45dls after harvest fest so no

any recommendations for me to do with the 100dls?

Buy+?
    Tackle x
    Trade profit?
    Keep it
    or any other suggestion

Maybe the worst idea is to buy 2 magplant and keep since ill only be active back next year FEB

Invest in 3-5 diffrend places. Never invest everything in same place to lower risk of unprofit. Invest 5% on 100% safe place for example farmable. 30% on Providers (Stations, atms, tackle boxes)
    40% on profitable world (this may be risky so make sure it actually makes profit) 15% on growsaber trees or emerald necklace trees (I use this method myself its pretty safe) And 10% on upcoming events like harvestfest, halloween, winterfest, valentine, summerfestival. NOTICE: This is only my view on this thing. I would personally do like I wrote. Hopefully it was helpful! -bob337 in growtopia

Comment

Originally posted by Magicule View Post
      I have 100dls rn and idk wat to do with them to get profit or at least earn wls per day
      i wont be investing on farms since i wont be able to play during that time

I tried buying and selling items like rayman or mag when ray 78dls but now 83dls which i wont invest cuz i guess it will cause a sudden drop due to the sudden rise
      about magplant i scare it drop lower than 45dls after harvest fest so no

any recommendations for me to do with the 100dls?

Buy+?
      Tackle x
      Trade profit?
      Keep it
      or any other suggestion

Maybe the worst idea is to buy 2 magplant and keep since ill only be active back next year FEB
      Growsaber Mass! Hurry! they price of the crystal block seeds are skyrocketing now its 30-33 wl each!
      I Hereby to Declare Felicity as My Waifu
      My Fav Game is Yuumi

Comment

Originally posted by bob337 View Post
        Invest in 3-5 diffrend places. Never invest everything in same place to lower risk of unprofit. Invest 5% on 100% safe place for example farmable. 30% on Providers (Stations, atms, tackle boxes)
        40% on profitable world (this may be risky so make sure it actually makes profit) 15% on growsaber trees or emerald necklace trees (I use this method myself its pretty safe) And 10% on upcoming events like harvestfest, halloween, winterfest, valentine, summerfestival. NOTICE: This is only my view on this thing. I would personally do like I wrote. Hopefully it was helpful! -bob337 in growtopia
        Well i use more than 90% of my wls for growsabers the less than 10% i use for other things
        My Fav Game is Yuumi

Comment

Originally posted by highgear View Post

Growsaber Mass! Hurry! they price of the crystal block seeds are skyrocketing now its 30-33 wl each!
          WAIT U MEAN growsaber SEED now 30-33wls each? why it rise so much tho btw i guess it will drop during winterfest and that time i will only buy 1k seed if 10wl each

Comment

WAIT U MEAN growsaber SEED now 30-33wls each? why it rise so much tho btw i guess it will drop during winterfest and that time i will only buy 1k seed if 10wl each
            yes.... i also thought that seeds are dropping in winterfest in last year (it was 15wl each and its stayed that way) but it didnt

it will keep rising even now the sabers 15wl each is sold in buysaber you know what that means... it will rise to 34-35wl each
            My Fav Game is Yuumi

Comment

Originally posted by highgear View Post

yes.... i also thought that seeds are dropping in winterfest in last year (it was 15wl each and its stayed that way) but it didnt

it will keep rising even now the sabers 15wl each is sold in buysaber you know what that means... it will rise to 34-35wl each
              wait u mean saber price rn 15 each and soon 1 saber is 34-35wl and cblock seed will be like 50wl? nvm ill wait till winter and let it drop and buy all of them hahahah

Comment

Just flex it in SHOW before u use it up lol.
                poo

Comment

Originally posted by XhunterA View Post
                  Just flex it in SHOW before u use it up lol.
                  I DONE IT BEFORE AND THOSE PLAYER JUST LEFT THE WORLD AFTER I PUT 100DLS

Comment

I DONE IT BEFORE AND THOSE PLAYER JUST LEFT THE WORLD AFTER I PUT 100DLS
                    LETS GOOOOO
                    poo

Comment

wait u mean saber price rn 15 each and soon 1 saber is 34-35wl and cblock seed will be like 50wl? nvm ill wait till winter and let it drop and buy all of them hahahah
                      nonono i mean saber is 14wl each therefore the c seeds price is 34-35wl each
                      My Fav Game is Yuumi

Comment

Working...
                      X