Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How come KERJA (work) worlds are dominated by Indonesians?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come KERJA (work) worlds are dominated by Indonesians?

I've played this game for a long time and I've never really seen them branch out, in fact, a big portion of the player base that isn't Indonesian don't even know these worlds exist. I'm just wondering if there's a reason. They got a really interesting system going.

(I may or may not be asking this for my own benefits)
    [Tryhards] - Guild Level 6

Click for bad videos...

IGN: IHasName

It's basically a middle man service where someone or some group of people work by breaking blocks for others. The one who wish to hire worker prepaid the wl to these world midman which later given to the workers with a tax.

There is also a system where you give specific amount of farmable block which later return in a form of seed appropriate to the amount of block given. Or just straight up trading block for seed.

Comment

Originally posted by MiMelody View Post
      It's basically a middle man service where someone or some group of people work by breaking blocks for others. The one who wish to hire worker prepaid the wl to these world midman which later given to the workers with a tax.
      that didnt answer his question though
      disc: irp_o#7242
      ign: Pressproof
      profile picture by me

Comment

Originally posted by Pressproof View Post

that didnt answer his question though
        Correct me if i'm wrong. Isn't the question was how come the world got busy in traffic and lure so much interest from people? If that was the question, explaining how the world work would already give answer for that as it's pretty straight forward.

Comment

Correct me if i'm wrong. Isn't the question was how come the world got busy in traffic and lure so much interest from people? If that was the question, explaining how the world work would already give answer for that as it's pretty straight forward.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	bruh.PNG
Views:	150
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	6905448‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
          disc: irp_o#7242
          ign: Pressproof
          profile picture by me

Comment

Hi. Can you help me? I have sent the photo evidence in post about the TOE we commented about

Comment

KERJA is an indonesian language. It means work, so yeah. Of course it is dominated by Indonesian
              IGN : Fleir
              Discord : Fleir#5082
              NEED A SONG TRANSCRIBER? CLICK LINK BELOW
              https://www.growtopiagame.com/forums...ng-Transcriber

VISIT FLEIRHQ FOR SOME MUSICS

DAILY FREE LGRID BFG AT BE6J

Comment

KERJA is work in Indonesia
                Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Back then on 2018, world kerja was really crowds. i don't know if now
                  Ign: RimUwU

Good song
                  https://youtu.be/SpsWFfPzSY4

Comment

Its like asking the same question as, Why are TOKO worlds dominated by INDONESIANS.

​​​​​
                    IGN : DRAYFUS

JOIN MY GIVEAWAY! GO TO THE GIVEAWAY SUBFORUM AND APPLY THERE! GOODLUCK!

IM JUST A SIMPLE GROWTOPIAN WHO IS STRIVING TO BE A PRO

AND DOING ALL WORK JUST TO BE RICH AND ALSO HELP NOOBS!

Comment

welp.
                      Indonesian wants their own way.

Why they work instead of bfg?
                      1. Many doesn't know English, bfg can be confusing for some because of English language
                      2. The process are quite hard for them, especially paid ones as the instructions are again, in English lang
                      3. For them, working is easier as they only need to break 10 boxes, they also moved so it's not as boring as bfg for them.
                      4. They can troll by putting beahives (um. I asked for a work when I didn't really want because I wanna put beahives)

​​​​​​​
                      IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                      IG: vin_hartono
                      Shop: EWOHY
                      GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

Working...
                      X