Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to recover your lost email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to recover your lost email?

I lost the email addressi used for my first and oldest account i made and somehow i don't want to just let it go so is there's anyways to recover your email?

Thanks in advance!

Yes my friend also had that problem.
    LEVEL 36/125
    DREAM ITEM RAYMAN [impossible]
    Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZK...tyVVGne2vLl5WQ (FOR FUN)

Comment

If you have purchased any in-app purchases you can send support a PNG of the receipt of the account you want with an explanation and easily recover your accounts email and or switch it to your current one. You just need some form of identification for it and it’s a very easy process.

Comment

Originally posted by Growch View Post
        If you have purchased any in-app purchases you can send support a PNG of the receipt of the account you want with an explanation and easily recover your accounts email and or switch it to your current one. You just need some form of identification for it and it’s a very easy process.
        I didn't bought any IAP before since it was very old. Or do i need to buy IAP now just to recover it? Tho, that would be like hacking since buying IAP for a purpose seems fishy, is there's any other option just to recover the email?

Comment

Originally posted by xBRUTAL View Post
          I lost the email addressi used for my first and oldest account i made and somehow i don't want to just let it go so is there's anyways to recover your email?

Thanks in advance!
          No they will reply you with a template that tell you to make a new account

Comment

Originally posted by Iooksim View Post

No they will reply you with a template that tell you to make a new account
            LOL That's an automatic message which are intended
            I got that, few days after it they emailed me
            HI PEPPERISTIC,
            we can't give the email due to security
            but here's the hint: [first letter] ********[mid letter] ***** [last letter] @ gmail.com
            so I just guessing which email did I used
            IGN: PEPPERISTIC
            IG: vin_hartono
            Shop: EWOHY
            GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

I didn't bought any IAP before since it was very old. Or do i need to buy IAP now just to recover it? Tho, that would be like hacking since buying IAP for a purpose seems fishy, is there's any other option just to recover the email?
              You do not have to make purchase from your old email address. You can use whatever you currently have but it has to be one made a while ago. You can't buy things today and immediately use that as proof. They will ask you to provide multiple 'older purchase receipts', by 'older' it mean at least half a year old.

Just hope that nothing bad happen within the 6 months of you waiting to get those receipts age up.

Comment

Thanks in advance!
                bro if u want private I can do that but not here as showing comms are not allowed here. Do you have IG? I can tell you how to deal with support to give you hint
                IGN: PEPPERISTIC
                IG: vin_hartono
                Shop: EWOHY
                GOVSSU name only for sale lmao start 5 wl

Comment

i believe you need to proof it if its your account by login with it
                  Ign : Dr. VerdantGate

Comment

Working...
                  X