Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A GUIDE TO FARMING (BGL IN LESS THAN 100 DAYS)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A GUIDE TO FARMING (BGL IN LESS THAN 100 DAYS)

    Let's first start on how to gain your fist WLS

    Baby Steps:

    Get equipments first, you only need PICK AXE, AIR ROBINSON'S, AND ANYKIND OF CHEAP WINGS

    Before doing anything go to a random world "FLFFDUFHGISKFLKFHA" like that and go get some lava, just dig straight down and you'll see those orage-red blocks and get the seeds, save atleast 40-50 of those.

    How to get these equipments? Just go to a world that exchanges lava seeds for these items

    examples: TOKOLAVA, TOKODIRT etc etc, Or you can just go and beg people for it.

    Easy ---> go to BFG WORLDS and be a slave first to get your first few wls ( NO OTHER OPTION THIS IS THE EASIEST OF ALL)

    PS. NEVER EVER GO TO PAY BFG!!! IT IS NOT WORTH IT, THERE IS A LOT OF FREE BFG OUT THERE!

    save up to 120k gems will take you about 1-2days, and buy some gempacks on store and sell em on BUYPACK.


    Now that you are not a noob and has atleast 50wls It's time to ditch FARMING and go ghost hunting


    Now, when you get to 55 wls Buy some ghost jars 200/48-55 depends on the current price and hunt in ECTO WORLDS
    ( Shameless world promotion: I HAVE ECTO WORLDS AND THE LIST IN ON 3FLB)

    you can get atleast 4-7wl per 200 jars and you can repeat it atleast 10-15 times a day if you are that extreme, save up to 250 wls

    Now, When you get to 250wls (this is day 4-5 i think) Go and buy yourself ANCESTRAL LENS OF RICHES and do bfg again until you reach 200 WLS. (DO not buy the Ancestral Tesseract of Dimension Unless you are massing unfarmables, it is not worth it when you only farm, farmable with 200-30/1wl rate)

    Now it may be day 10 now and you have an ancestral item and 200 wls, its time to choose a farmable , originally people would recommend good farmables such as lgrids or chands and go and bfg on the side. But go and buy peppers, yes! go and buy 4 full farms or 11k PEPPER SEEDS and 5 dirt farms. The fifth dirt farm you will use that as a break worlds and put some portals and markers (WATCH SOME YOUTUBE TUTORIALS)

    farm until 10dls will take you atleast 10-20 days and buy youself gaia's beacon and Unstable tesseract to make yourlife easier.

    now that you are worth atleast 20dls now, save again until you can buy 8 LGRID FARMS WHICH IS ROUGHLY 8dls or less. cycle 2farms per day or less and get 100-180k gems max per day.

    again save to 20 dls again to buy DC AND SORROW and go mass ghost jars with it while you are farming, Just straight up buy the ghost jar seeds from ghost hunters in BUYGHOST. 1k seeds will give you 10wl or more in return. and continue doing this until you can have 20-50dls pure

    and start doing "BUY AND SELL" never do buy and sell at 20dl below unless you can actually see that the item is manipulated to lower down the price Example: I gained an instant 10dls in a day when the asteroids was 3/1wl because someone sold a huge amount of it i bought asteroids with all my dls and after a day the price went to 2/1(then and only then you should invest dls)

    When you have 50dls pure go and start buying and selling trade/Buy worlds Goodluck
    Last edited by WorldBreaker; 10-11-2020, 04:10 PM.
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

    Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

  • #2
    im too scared to buy/selling worlds cuz price might go down. i have one question tho, currently i have ances of dimensions and farming chands, should I sell it to buy ances of riches? cuz i think blue is more profitable (plus blocks plus seeds)
    ​​​
    Just a noob that doesn't know how to invest.
    IGN: Pilemon
    Goals: Build a Dirt Block (1/1)
    Lock a World with a World Lock (1/1)
    Break 10 Dirt Blocks (10/10)

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Pilemon View Post
      im too scared to buy/selling worlds cuz price might go down. i have one question tho, currently i have ances of dimensions and farming chands, should I sell it to buy ances of riches? cuz i think blue is more profitable (plus blocks plus seeds)
      ​​​
      It actually depends on what do you want more and how much you are doing, but i personally think lvl 1 riches vs level 1 dimension, riches wins,

      as i have experience riches gives atleast a bonus of 20k gems per 10k blocks on whatever i am breaking. level 1 dimension will give atleast 100-200 blocks which is the equivalent of 50-60 seeds. I only use dimension when i farm magic bells or unfarmables.
      Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

      Level: 91
      Acc hrs: 1.2k
      Acc age: 90 days
      Target dls: 45/100
      Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
      Suggestions for Paw:
      Practice Bots
      Epic Quests: 1

      Comment


      • #4
        Niceee tutorial broo tyyy

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by WorldBreaker View Post

          It actually depends on what do you want more and how much you are doing, but i personally think lvl 1 riches vs level 1 dimension, riches wins,

          as i have experience riches gives atleast a bonus of 20k gems per 10k blocks on whatever i am breaking. level 1 dimension will give atleast 100-200 blocks which is the equivalent of 50-60 seeds. I only use dimension when i farm magic bells or unfarmables.
          hmmm, thanks bro good tutorial
          Just a noob that doesn't know how to invest.
          IGN: Pilemon
          Goals: Build a Dirt Block (1/1)
          Lock a World with a World Lock (1/1)
          Break 10 Dirt Blocks (10/10)

          Comment


          • #6
            also you should probably pay someone to harvest your peppers for you so you can get bloccolis
            please subscrible to my youtube chanenl please im desperate

            Comment


            • #7
              Woah, its so cool. Thx for tutorial
              Oh, what about someone who can only play about 2 hours? Can tutor? Thx.
              And imagine of being scammed, well gud luck to who use this tutorial, and becarful. There is a bunch of scammers out there.
              And wow, thats a very maximal profit + over 24 x 10 nonstop to do that
              im A2GTs. welcome to A2s quad.

              Ah yes, im selling kill and provider quest. Read it here (just click this) : SELL KILL AND PROVIDER QUEST AT A2QUEST - Growtopia Forums (growtopiagame.com)

              Comment


              • #8
                how if I only can play on weekend for 3-4 hours each day??? Super busy
                IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

                Comment


                • #9
                  You didnt mention what to do with the ghost you catch so let me help you to add a little bit of it.

                  After you catch the ghost. Sell the seeds and the gij for a reasonable price.

                  Pro tip: Only catch normal type of ghost (green) since mind ghost (yellow) is harder to catch and also they are the same price.

                  Currently ghost jar around 200/44-46.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well I think this one is a bit off
                    100 days = 3 months
                    means that in 1 year you claim to get 4 bgl
                    I doubt that except if you are really on Buy/Sell World like Cheikh
                    IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      this guide is insane i think the one who does it and earn bgl is going to be in the hospital for a full year
                      but good guide mAKE IT EASIER FOR THE ONES WHO CANNOT PLAY DAILY
                      goal:GET WOTD

                      Comment


                      • NotSeedTopian
                        NotSeedTopian commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i should be in the icu rn
                        i play like whenever i can lol

                    • #12
                      200 lgrid is roughly 1000 gems
                      200 lgrid takes 5 minutes to break without Rayman
                      120k gems in 1 day = 120*200 lgrid blocks = 24000 blocks a day = 600 minutes = 10 hour of playing, if 2 day divide all value by 2


                      200 jar of ghost will make around 250 gij
                      1 ghost if roughly 5-10 seconds to catch (Need to search, but let's take 5 seconds)
                      200 jar means you need to capture 250 times, times 5 seconds that's 1250 seconds = 21-22 minutes, that's not even counting the time taken to switch worlds and lags
                      repeating it 10 times means: 210 minutes - 220 minutes = 3.5 - 3.7 hour, not to mention that buying and selling together takes 10-20 minutes , repeat that by 10 times = 100-200 minutes, so it's about 6-8 hours in total for 1 day
                      doing it 15 times means 1.5x more than above so about 9-12 hours in a day


                      250 wls in 5 days means 50 wl per day means 96k-100k gems, so it means it will take 500 minutes per day to only break them which is equivalent to 8 hour 20 minutes

                      Farming 1 pepper farm means farming 10k pepper blocks, 1 block take 1 second without lag, means 10000 seconds which is 167 minutes = 2-3 hours (u need to place, take, harvest it will take more)
                      Means that farming 4 pepper farm a day takes 8-12 hours, not including harvesting which takes 40 minutes each farm (already include time to collect), so in total it will take more than 16 hours of your day



                      What's my final opinion about this?
                      It's good that you want to give guidance for road to bgl but you need to consider the effort putting almost half a day until more than half of a day only breaking, ghost hunting, and farming. It seems easy, you may be succeded in this method, but there's rarely someone who plays 12 hours only to break, ghost hunt, for 100 days
                      IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post
                        200 lgrid is roughly 1000 gems
                        200 lgrid takes 5 minutes to break without Rayman
                        120k gems in 1 day = 120*200 lgrid blocks = 24000 blocks a day = 600 minutes = 10 hour of playing, if 2 day divide all value by 2


                        200 jar of ghost will make around 250 gij
                        1 ghost if roughly 5-10 seconds to catch (Need to search, but let's take 5 seconds)
                        200 jar means you need to capture 250 times, times 5 seconds that's 1250 seconds = 21-22 minutes, that's not even counting the time taken to switch worlds and lags
                        repeating it 10 times means: 210 minutes - 220 minutes = 3.5 - 3.7 hour, not to mention that buying and selling together takes 10-20 minutes , repeat that by 10 times = 100-200 minutes, so it's about 6-8 hours in total for 1 day
                        doing it 15 times means 1.5x more than above so about 9-12 hours in a day


                        250 wls in 5 days means 50 wl per day means 96k-100k gems, so it means it will take 500 minutes per day to only break them which is equivalent to 8 hour 20 minutes

                        Farming 1 pepper farm means farming 10k pepper blocks, 1 block take 1 second without lag, means 10000 seconds which is 167 minutes = 2-3 hours (u need to place, take, harvest it will take more)
                        Means that farming 4 pepper farm a day takes 8-12 hours, not including harvesting which takes 40 minutes each farm (already include time to collect), so in total it will take more than 16 hours of your day



                        What's my final opinion about this?
                        It's good that you want to give guidance for road to bgl but you need to consider the effort putting almost half a day until more than half of a day only breaking, ghost hunting, and farming. It seems easy, you may be succeded in this method, but there's rarely someone who plays 12 hours only to break, ghost hunt, for 100 days
                        oh em jee dude your insane lol u blowed my mind
                        goal:GET WOTD

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by BLuetootH View Post

                          oh em jee dude your insane lol u blowed my mind
                          are you dead tho
                          if not ur brain is so powerful
                          IGN: VINNNNNNNNNNZ

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by PEPPERISTIC View Post

                            are you dead tho
                            if not ur brain is so powerful
                            BRO YOUR PERFECT AT MATH I HATE MATH
                            goal:GET WOTD

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X