GUIDE VERY GOOD ONE FOR EVERY LEVEL OF GROWTOPIANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GUIDE VERY GOOD ONE FOR EVERY LEVEL OF GROWTOPIANS

FIRST GO GET LAVA IN ANY WORLD THEN GO TO TOKOLAVA OR ANYTHING BUY RIPPER, PICKAXE, N AIR ROBINSON THEN GO GET ROCK SEED , DIRT AND MORE LAVA FARM THEM ALL UNTIL 200 SEED THEN SPLICE DIRT WITH ROCK THEN GET GRASS AND SPLICE LAVA WITH DIRT GET WOOD SPLICE WOOD WITH GRASS GET PLATFORM BREAK PLATFORM FARM IT UNTILL 1K SEED THEN SELL THE SEEDS WOW U GOT 12WLS OR MORE ,THEN GO BUY SOME FARMBLES LIKE SUGAR CANE FARM FARM FARM FARM IT UNTIL YOU GET AROUND 2 K SEED SELL THEM 200/7 U GOT 70 WLS.

NOW YOU ARE INTERMIDIATE HERE IS WHERE THE WORK BECOMES HARDER, FIRSTLY GO BUY LASER GRIDS OR PEPPER I PREFER PEPPER BECAUSE WE HAVE SOMONE CALLED PEPERISTC FARM IT 2 TIMES UR GOING TO GET AFTER SELLING ABOUT 140WLS I BET.

THEN START MASSING MASS MILITARY RADIO, YOU NEED POPPY/BRICK to GET ORANGE BLOCK, THEN GET DANGER SIGN SEED AND SPLICE TOGETHER AFTER DONE BREAKING BIOHAZARD DROP SEEDS IN YOUR STORAGE BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO BUY SHARP PIANO FARM IT UNTIL YOU GET SAME AMOUNT OF BIOHAZAARD SEEDS THEN SPLICE them YOU GOT MILITARY RADIO BREAK SELL SEEDS CLEAN PROFIT DEPENDS ON WLS YOU SPEND.

THEN TRY GHOST HUNTING ,BUY 600 GHOST JAR THEN THE TOTAL UR GOING TO SPEND ROUGHLY 150 OR LESS SO THEN UR GOING TO GET 650 OR 700 GIJ LETS SAY 650 SELL THEM TO SSU WORLDS 200/26 SO 26+26+26+5=83, THEN UR GOING TO END UP WITH 150SEEDS DEPENDS ON LUCK 150=1DL OR 110 LETS SAY 100+83=183 so 83wl CLEAN PROFIT .

NOW TIME TO PREPARE FOR EVENT NEXT EVENT IS HALLOWEEN, PREPARE THE SKULL WALLPAPER SPEND 10WLS ON THAT TO GET CAPE TATTERS.

AFTER THAT YOU HAVE 173WLS NOW TIME TO MASS AGAIN THIS TIME ITS NEON LIGHT, BUY PURPLE BLOCKS FOR 15/1 GET 200 OF THEM STAY FARMING THEM UNTIL 2K SEEDS AND BUY GLASS BLOCK SEED LIKE 2K SPLICE THEM YOU GET NEON LIGHT, BREAK THE BLOCKS SELL THE SEEDS WOOSH U GET ABOUT 230 WLS. .

NOW TIME TO WORK HARDER THIS TIME AGAIN FARMING, GET SUGAR CANE SEED LIKE THE GOLDEN OLD DAYS WHEN YOU WERE STILL NEWBIE BUT THIS TIME GET 6K SEED AND 3 DIRT FARM ,TOTAL UR GOING TO SPEND 21 FOR DIRT AND 210 FOR CANE SEED FARM THEM UNTIL 8K SEED YOU ARE GOING TO GET TONS OF GEMS SO EVERY TIME YOU BREAK AND HARVEST 721 ESTIMATED SEED PROFIT AND 48K GEMS THATS 45 WLS PURE DO THS FOR 5 TIMES BECAUSE SUAGR CANE TIME VERY LOW SO ITS EASY FARMBLE, THEN YOU GAINED UR TOTAL SPEND WLS + THE 8K SEEDS SELL THE SEEDS 200/7 U END UP WITH 280+230= 510 WLS WOW LOT OF EFFORT.

NOW BUY SCIENCE STATION FARM FOR 4DLS, THEN DAILY YOU EARN 10WLS KEEP THE FARM FOR LONG TERM ,SO YOUR BUDGET RIGHT NOW IS 110 RIGHT NOW INVEST IN AN IOTM LIKE HAUNTED JACK O LANTERN BECAUSE IT HAS PICKAXE EFFECT SO USEFULL ,HARVEST UR SCIENCE AND BFG ,HARVEST SCIENCE, BFG LIKE THAT UR PROFIT DEPENDS NOW you are ENTERING PRO STAGE.

HERE IS WHEN THE WORK BECOMES BIT EASIER NOW SELL THE GEMS U GOT LIKE 1 MONTH MAYBE U GRINDED 1MILLION OR SMTHN LIKE 5DL AND SELL STAT.

10DLS PURE U GOT AFTER SELLING THE IOTM, so NOW GET 5 CHANDELIER FARM HARVEST AND BREAK BLOCKS IN 3CYCLES U GET 1MILLION GEMS +1K SEED PROFIT RIGHT NOW U GOT 5 DLS FROM SELLING CHANDELIER SEEDS AND 5 FROM GEMS AND U HAVE 5DLS IN UR INVENTORY 15DLS WOW UR EARNING KEEP IT UP.

NOW LETS BUY UT AND GAIA FOR 9DLS, U HAVE 6DLS LEFT, LIFE IS EASIER NOW GET WITH THE 6DLS CHANDS BREAK THEM ALL IN A SPACE AND PUT UT AND GAIA ,THEN BOOM SELL GEMS LIKE 2MILLION FOR 13DL AND SELL THE SEEDS FOR 6DLS ,19DLS total dls, WITH THE UT N GAIA 28DLS WOW 10DLS PURE PROFIT.

NOW OPEN A SURGERY SHOP BUY 15VEND FOR 65WLS AND THE REST BUY SURGERY PACK SELL THE TOOLS FOR 16/1 AND UR GOING TO GET ROUGHLY A 1DL LAZY PROFIT.

SO NOW YOU HAVE 29DLS NOW BUY/SELL FOR A WHILE START OFF WITH GROWSCAN ,BUY 4DL SELL 450 OR SOMTHING DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN BUT NEVER SAY I BOUGHT FOR THIS PRICE BUY FROM ME FOR THIS SO TRY TO GET 32DLS FROM IT.

NOW LETS SAY ITS DECEMBER BUY 20CHANDELIER FARM, FARM IT 3 TIMES AGAIN UNTIL GROWCH ARRIVE THATS 4MILLION GEMS DONT BREAK IN 4TH TIME SELL BLOCKS AND WOOSH PROFIT FROM GEMS 20DL AND BLOCKS 40DL, 60DL clean PROFIT NOW BUY MAGPLANT FOR 40DL AND GAIA FOR 9DL, 49DL is total u spent U HAVE 11DL LEFT BUY WITH THEM LGRID FARMS HOST BFG UNTIL U GET 1BGL AND now UR PRO DONE.

sorry for caps xd

Last edited by BLuetootH; 10-13-2020, 04:18 AM.
    goal:GET WOTD

Plzzzzzz the ponctuation 😖😖!!

Comment

Originally posted by A GodReaper View Post
      Plzzzzzz the ponctuation 😖😖!!
      ok ill edit

Comment

any notes guys?

Comment

Originally posted by BLuetootH View Post
          any notes guys?
          CAPS, just the caps. other than that its pretty good

Comment

this is so hard to read

i had to stop before even reading a single sentence

Jedaki

Comment

no newbies/beginners/noobs will do this, only new accounted pros.
              ign: thiel
              discord: thiel4usgt#4108
              ig: thiel4us
              donate in thieldonate
              sry if mi bad english

Comment

or just go to a free bfg with lgrid farmable farm till you get enough wls for a farm and 2600 lgrid seeds then start farming your own farm

Comment

I got 43 clean from 2dls worth of jars so no

purple block seeds are 11-12/1

Also u reuploaded it??? Bruh you shouldve removed the caps atleast
                  Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
                  suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

• BLuetootH
                    BLuetootH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Trip loaded because Moderators closed the thread Idk how to remove caps I just Copy pasted from the old one

• Crunchyy
                    Crunchyy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Cool you know why they closed it

Why didnt you remove the caps?

• BLuetootH
                    BLuetootH commented
                    Editing a comment
                    because i have no idea how to remove them

I felt like Im reading a newspaper rn..

Comment

This is a pain in the ass ngl
                    but i like the method
                    I started playing gt last August 23 2019
                    I cant believe i played this game everyday for almost 1 year
                    Road To Magplant

Total Networth: 22dls
                    Magplant: 50dls

Goals:
                    Gaia:0/1
                    Magplant:0/1
                    Rayman:0/1
                    Buy+ World:0/1
                    Doodad: SOLD

Comment

umm, idk how but what is the reason behind farmables rising when winterfest?
                      Just a noob that doesn't know how to invest.
                      IGN: Pilemon
                      Goals: Build a Dirt Block (1/1)
                      Lock a World with a World Lock (1/1)
                      Break 10 Dirt Blocks (10/10)

Comment

k .
                      Write something...

Comment

Dude pls no caps, i cant read it lol. (first post pog)
                        i'm a peasent. if im selling anything it will be in proshopping unless otherwise stated.

Comment

im reposting what I just commented above so that ya'll will get this info better.
                          =================
                          better to farm wheat and make flour out of it.
                          If we say we sell those flour for 10/wl (but I think during event its like 5/wl) and we got 10k wheat from massing wheat (they're easy to farm),
                          >10k wheat=200 flour
                          >200 flour=20 wls if 10/wl, 40 wls if 5/wl

I did an experiment farming wheat and from 60 seeds (around 200-240 blocks), I got a total of 5k blocks (I think I farmed for less than 3 hours).
                          Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

Comment

Working...
                          X