I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help.

So I'll be wasting my time on farming, I think 4-5 hours a day.
    I'll just need some advice or help.

So...I will not be farming any farmables that gives gem profit since I want to maximize my profit.
    I did a test with wheat, I bought 60 seeds and when I planted them I got 210 blocks in return.
    I farmed it for less than 4 hours and got a total of 5k blocks. I will be grinding them up to make flour.
    5k blocks gives me 100 flour, on a normal day, I might sell them for a cheap price of 10/wl.
    That means I will be getting 10 wls/4-5 hours max and 20 wls/4-5 hours max during a cooking event (like rn).

I just need advice about going this route since I think I've finally drained my luck with Geiger counters. Got a total of ~15 white crystals, 8 black crystals, and two chargers in the span of two months. That's like 600 wls of white crystals+130 wls of chargers+264 wls of black crystals, which sums up to 994 (I sold em just today).

Based on the data I got for two months I got 994 wls with Geiger. If I calculate that...

>If I do 4 hours a day of farming I get ~5k blocks which is 10 wls of flour on a normal day.
    >Lets say I do 5 days a week, thats 50 wls a week.
    >thats 200 wls a month and 400 in two months.
    >if there is an event its 800 wls if I prep and if sold during an event. Also if I do 8 hrs I get 10k which means I get 800 within two months on a normal day and 1600 if preped during an event.

So should I switch from Geiger to this way?

Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

Originally posted by Sombodi View Post

So...I will not be farming any farmables that gives gem profit since I want to maximize my profit.
    I did a test with wheat, I bought 60 seeds and when I planted them I got 210 blocks in return.
    I farmed it for less than 4 hours and got a total of 5k blocks. I will be grinding them up to make flour.
    5k blocks gives me 100 flour, on a normal day, I might sell them for a cheap price of 10/wl.
    That means I will be getting 10 wls/4-5 hours max and 20 wls/4-5 hours max during a cooking event (like rn).

I just need advice about going this route since I think I've finally drained my luck with Geiger counters. Got a total of ~15 white crystals, 8 black crystals, and two chargers in the span of two months. That's like 600 wls of white crystals+130 wls of chargers+264 wls of black crystals, which sums up to 994 (I sold em just today).

Based on the data I got for two months I got 994 wls with Geiger. If I calculate that...

>If I do 4 hours a day of farming I get ~5k blocks which is 10 wls of flour on a normal day.
    >if there is an event its 800 wls if I prep and if sold during an event. Also if I do 8 hrs I get 10k which means I get 800 within two months on a normal day and 1600 if preped during an event.

oh my.. as a person who hates farming it physically hurt me when i read this

instead of farming wheat, i think you should turn to other alternatives such as massing or classic farming as those will probably yield much more profit than flour does. if you're aiming to keep the flour for another cooking clash, its unlikely that it will happen again in the next 4 months so you'll have to wait a long time for it to come

if you don't want to mass or farm and if you want to farm a single item over and over, i suggest purple blocks or pastel pink/aqua blocks. purple block seeds are pretty in demand due to them being needed to make magic bacon and steel blocks (+ the fact that rsp shops are gone) and pastel pink and aqua seeds have a really quick growtime and are used in various mass projects
    + since you have wls already you should invest on a greezak shoulder cannon or some item of the sort so you can charge your geiger simutaneously while farming

im not sure if this was the advice you were seeking but i dont think you should be farming wheat when theres much better alternatives in existence

IGN: Factually
    Check out BUYPRIS during clash events ^^

Comment

• Sombodi
      Sombodi commented
      Editing a comment
      iMremerald

"you should invest on a greezak shoulder cannon or some item of the sort so you can charge your geiger simutaneously while farming"
      >Got that already

I might reconsider doing that purple blocks, I did not expect that it's still valuable since I thought it would've been massed farmed by now.
      Since I might be able to afford gaia+ut in a few weeks or from a month by now, I might do purple blocks if flour profit will be slow for me.

Anyways, thanks for the advice.

Dude, 4-5 hrs of lgrids or chands is worth atleast 100-120k gems
    Just someone who likes to play mmorpg

Level: 91
    Acc hrs: 1.2k
    Acc age: 90 days
    Target dls: 45/100
    Item to acquire: Idk yet? But I want a cool wing or cape
    Suggestions for Paw:
    Practice Bots
    Epic Quests: 1

Comment

• Sombodi
      Sombodi commented
      Editing a comment
      see...the thing is I do really bad with gems...

• funguy64
      funguy64 commented
      Editing a comment
      just sell packs? surgery, crime, ... gems are in demand.

if you are diligent I suggest farming it is better
    lets say u have dl to buy farmable ( lgrid for example ), for example u have 3 farm full of lgrid planted 1 day each
    You can farm every day because you have 3 farms ( lgrid growth 3day+ ). 1 lgrid farm(2600+ tree) can produce 10k block more or less
    every 200 lgrid block can produce 1000gems +- its mean you can earn more or less 50000 gems. let's just say the gem you buy the wl directly
    u get clean 25wl just from 1 farm, what if u farming 2 farms each day? u get 50wl everyday. thats just from gems not included profit seed.
    lets say u get 25wl(1farm) each day thats 750wls a month this is calculated if you buy wl directly

sorry if the sentence is convoluted
    Just Ordinary Growtopia Player Who Like Eat And Sleep
    =====================
    LIST OF GUIDES BELOW
    TAP HERE

Comment

I'm pretty sure 10/1 for flour is extreeeeemely cheap. It's 5-6/1 on events like cooking clash/ cooking role and 6-7/1 on regular days. (Might be wrong tho because i never bought flour except on cooking role)

Comment

Update: Reason why i'm not going to use common farmables like chands, sorcerer or lgrids is that it takes time. Like for Chands and sorcerer, yes 4-5 hours of farming them will yield you 100k+ gems (idk the ammount needed) BUT that is only for a day and thats it, you'll need to wait for next week again.

I have three friends that wants to join my "wheat project" and that triples our production meaning we could get twice or even thrice the profit.
        If I decide not to take the weekend, I might get 70 wls on my own or around 140 wls (with friends) on a week, and that's just with 5k wheats/day.

I'm very specific with my ways and that's why I try to optimize everything...from time, complexity, consistence, and most importantly, profit.

In short I want to maximize my profit and not get lazy by using common farmables.

Anyways, check out my Youtube Channel . I make beats

Comment

• Zapherus
          Zapherus commented
          Editing a comment
          think of it as farmable in general like wheat even better because it can drop more gems. be smart

• Sombodi
          Sombodi commented
          Editing a comment
          @Zapherus

That's the problem. I don't think I'd want to invest 700 wls on common farmables JUST YET. I don't have enough capital to become efficient in it yet.
          I'll never know if i'd finish 7 full farms in a week without ut+gaia (I did this once and got sick of it the following week coz farming them was too slow).
          Plus 5k wheats on my own will be good for me for now since I can only invest 4 hours max everyday and they take two/three hits only.

I will do the common farmables only when I've earned enough to buy mag+gaia since that will def help me get atleast 500 wls/ week.

• Sombodi
          Sombodi commented
          Editing a comment
          I am 100% aware that common farmables is always the best but with the capital, I don't think I have the capacity to be efficient economically and physically.

I suggest that you farm "Rice Blocks". it takes 2 hits/block just like wheat. Although the trees take 3 hours & 30 minutes to grow.
        • The profit/bonus you will get per 1000 seeds of rice is around 150-200 seeds or 5-8 wls.
        • The time it takes to harvest, break, and plant for 1000 seeds of rice is less than an hour depending on what tools you use.
        • Price of rice seeds 25-30/wl.

Note that my calculation may not be accurate but I am sure that it is near the average bonus/profit that you will get if you try it.

Also, the owner of BuyRice has a public board.

Get Focused eye [Achieve]
        Get at least 2600 station world [Achieve]
        Get a popular parkour world [x]
        Make my own parkour world [x]
        Preserve 1000 Mystery Chemicals [Achieve]
        Have trusted friends [more than 10 friends]
        Get WOTD? []
        Get at least 2000 Pure wls [900]
        Have 4 farms of Chandelier [2/4]
        IGN:Ceil
        "Having Trusted is better than scamming friend to get items or wls."
        "People Change"
        I love making cutaways with the help of my friends

Comment

its alot better to farm classic way, 5 hours a day i can do 1 pepper farm ofc or even lgrid. it gave 30 wls+ if you farm pepper. 40 wls+ if you farm lgrid. thats almost what u make in a week.

Comment

Working...
          X