Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Couldn't you drop more than 1 item in the growganoth maw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couldn't you drop more than 1 item in the growganoth maw?

I swear i remember reading somewhere that you could drop more than a single item in the maw at once and get more than 1 prize, but when i dropped 60 skull wallpapers at once i just got 1 cape tatter

Oofie

Thats only for items that have a guaranteed drop (ex. Angels guranteed to give devi frags)
    Originally posted by Jedaki;n6926758
    suddenly when a youtuber gets hacked/scammed, the logs magically appear

Comment

Only if that item has a dark conversion version of itself. For example, if you drop 200 harvesters you will get 200 harvesters of sorrow back.

If the item doesn't have a dark conversion of itself, dropping more than one gives you a higher chance of receiving an item near its rarity. For example, if you drop one throwing trout in the maw then you have a chance to get one of the rarity 100+ items and anything under that. If you drop 2 at once, you have a much higher chance to receive something better, like a cape tatter or a growmoji ghost.
      Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

Comment

You can only drop items without rarity in stacks. As for items with rarity you have to go one by one.
        IGN: CursedYugi

Comment

• Jedaki
          Jedaki commented
          Editing a comment
          Wrong. Depends if it has a special item that is given when it's dropped. Fuel Packs have a rarity but gives ecto packs thus you can drop 200 at a time.

Originally posted by Wyvern101 View Post
        if you drop one throwing trout in the maw then you have a chance to get one of the rarity 100+ items and anything under that. If you drop 2 at once, you have a much higher chance to receive something better, like a cape tatter or a growmoji ghost.
        Pretty sure that's bullshit. The extra items are wasted.
        IGN: HGrowH
        Guild: BETA

A jaded world builder of terrible (but unique) ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by GrowH View Post

Yea. If I recall right, it's also intended.
          This is Sumo. He's just a random level 74 Growtopian.

That's it. What else d'you wanna know?

Comment

Nope, sacrificing more than one item of a single rarity definitely increases the chance of getting a rare item. I've sacrificed trouts one by one and have gotten far worse rewards than when I sacrificed them two at a time.
            Look, Life sucks. Get over it. Burn something to the ground.

Comment

You can drop multiple items; however, it will only yield one (1) item and you'll get a rarer prize compared to dropping only one (1) item.
              Grow ID: ROQROQROQROQROQROQ / roqn
              Playing Growtopia for 7 years
              Ig: @roqgt

Comment

Wdym by bullshit. Have you read the bulletin board in Growganoth? Sacrificing items in a stack will get you a better rewards.

Comment

Working...
                X